Ice Fishing Media > Ice Fishing Pictures

A few firsts

(1/3) > >>

Thriller:
First of all, I am sorry to say that we lost Scuba...

(actually, not true, but it was his idea once he saw me with the camera).

Thriller got onto the ice for the first time this year and caught his first trout, a brookie...

A little while later, I tied into my first rainbow...

They are really pretty fish...

Scuba managed to get proof that he didn't get skunked....

The action wasn't fast and furious by any means, but it was a nice day with good company and it was great to get out again.  Many thanks to Scuba for introducing me to another locale and additional species of fish.  The biggest was about 13" and it came home with me - I didn't plan on it, but it had taken the jig deep so I figured I had better try trout at least once.

Trophy Hunter:
Hey way to go guys!! 8) Gotta love the first day on the ice eh ;D Nice touque Thriller :thumbsup:

grumpymoe:
Great pics guys....and a nice day on the first hardwater.....that third pic looks like scuba clean shaven doesnt it?? :woot:...100%  better than our first outing yesterday...Grump ;D

Mark Barlow:
 Way to go guy's, I'm still waiting for hard water in Mass. You guy's are giving the rest of us hope. ;D

Thriller:
Grump - Scuba was lamenting the fact that he would have to shave today...you didn't see me last winter, but about every other year, I let my beard grow...sort of a Grizzly Adams look, but with a brush cut  :o

Getting out definitely scratched an itch....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version