Author Topic: Top 5 Ice fishing Lures/Jigs/etc. that has been working for us this season  (Read 786 times)

Offline Team CO.F.F.

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hey Everyone,

As some of you know, my GF and I are very amateur ice fisherman. We wanted to get into it seriously this year to one, further our knowledge, and two; to just become better overall Anglers. We've been learning A LOT through forums like these and help from other anglers! It's been great times out on the ice and all the recommendations we've tried have been awesome :) Today I wanted to share what we've been having the most success with this ice fishing season, NOT a Top 5 "Best of all time" type list.

I figure if amateurs like us are having really good success throwing/dropping down with this stuff, you all can too! I'm also interested to hear what I'm probably missing from this list. I'm a bit of a lure junky so I'm VERY INTERESTED to hear what people have been having the most success with as well, there is a good chance I'll buy it and try it out haha :)

Hope you guys enjoy the video and also if there are ways you think I can spice it up, let me know!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.