Author Topic: Theodore dam  (Read 1372 times)

Offline johnny rip

• IceShanty Rookie
Theodore dam
« on: Jan 20, 2018, 07:06 AM »
I was wondering if anyone has been out to theodore dam lately? I was thinking about heading out there tomorrow .

Offline Big Burk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • wishin I was fishin
Re: Theodore dam
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2018, 08:57 PM »
Been out last couple days. Bite is slow, been mainly small pike I've been catching but also got a couple walleyes and one sucker. Seen a couple schools of big perch on the camera but didn't even look at my hook. Tip ups have been most productive. I'm up by the bible camp on north side, tent camper shack and two tone blue GMC. Feel free to stop by and chat will be on the lake after 1 tmr going to try Wilson in the morning

Offline johnny rip

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2018, 12:06 PM »
Thanks for the info, but I got out-voted and ended up at Melville for the afternoon. The wife and I are going to Theodore next weekend for sure. How was Wilson this morning?

Offline Eskimo.1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2018, 01:49 PM »
Was out at the dam on Thursday and caught a few 11 inch perch and a couple pike out from the cabins. Lots of fish on the flasher but wouldn't commit.Went back on Saturday and the bite was very slow,hard to find fish numbers. Fished from the cabins back to the dam in 15 to 23 feet of water. No Perch or walleyes just small pike. 24 inches of ice access from the dam only.

Offline johnny rip

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 25, 2018, 11:18 PM »
Has anyone been out to the dam? How's the bite?

Offline bite-me7

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • pour me another one
« Reply #5 on: Jan 26, 2018, 07:08 PM »
Looks like Eskimo.1 was!

Offline Big Burk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • wishin I was fishin
« Reply #6 on: Jan 31, 2018, 12:30 PM »
Was out Saturday and Sunday. Slow slow slow.... couple small pike each day. Seen a couple walleye and perch on camera but they just cruised on by. Try again this weekend!

Offline Big Burk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • wishin I was fishin
« Reply #7 on: Feb 12, 2018, 12:46 AM »
Slow again today, tried shallower early in the day and moved deep mid day. One small pike in the morning and seen bunch of perch on camera once moved deeper but none were interested in the hooks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.