Author Topic: Lx9 questions  (Read 695 times)

Offline Game Hog

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Live to fish not fishin to live!!!
Lx9 questions
« on: Jan 17, 2014, 08:38 PM »
Jut received mine and wondering in the packaging there is a plastic piece that is seperate from the unit. What could this be for. Second question, Where is the sd card slot located? Third question, how would I find out what firm ware this unit has?

Now I took it out tonight and played with it for a bit. Very impressed so far. One thing that conserns me is I had it on Graf mode and there was a glitch every now and then. Is this normal or anyone else seeing this?

If you have any input please chime in. Thanks in advance.

Offline moneypit2

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Lx9 questions
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2014, 08:58 PM »
the plastic thing is the tail for the camera
the mini sd slot is under the rubber cap on the back of the unit
and the firmware should be in system options

Offline Game Hog

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2014, 03:52 AM »
Sweet thanks.
Next question,  charged the unit back up over night and this am the red light was still on. Is this normal and/or how long dos charging up the battery take.

Offline moneypit2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2014, 03:59 AM »
i usually leave it plugged in until green could take awhile you don't really know how long the battery sat on the shelf

Offline BourbonSnowCone

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2014, 04:12 AM »
I've been charging mine for 12 hours and the light is still red. If you unplug the charger from the outlet but leave it attached to the unit I bet the light will be green. Not sure if this is the way it is supposed to be.

Offline dab65

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 19, 2014, 02:59 AM »
The charger does turn green when unplugged from outlet but still plugged into unit. As far as the red light turning green, the original one that came with my lx-7 never turned green. Marcum sent me a new one which sometimes turns green, somethimes doesn't. I usually just unplug it after while and turn it on and check the voltage on the screen. It is usually at HI-V so I know it is charged.

Offline Game Hog

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 19, 2014, 03:44 AM »
I charged mine a full 12 hrs last night. It was green this am. Hope it doesn't take that long every day. I fish morning and night most days

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.