Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 231944 times)

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #300 on: Nov 05, 2022, 03:12 PM »

Good afternoon ER's my daughters recovery going great thanks. Marv great assist and even greater keeping your cool with land owner. I believe your good karma standing will show itself soon. Hang in there.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #301 on: Nov 05, 2022, 03:15 PM »
Ahh Marv what a bummer  :'( :'( :'( maybe you can return the favor to him some day. Myself I would like to set Surveillance cameras and catch him entering your land

Yeah good news OG  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #302 on: Nov 05, 2022, 05:51 PM »
Marv
People suck!!!  >:(

BRRRRRR!!!!   :woot:

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #303 on: Nov 05, 2022, 05:54 PM »
Marv
People suck!!!  >:(

BRRRRRR!!!!   :woot:

(Image removed from quote.)

Yeah when is the next cabin trip? Not
To many pictures posted this summer.. :whistle: :whistle:
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #304 on: Nov 05, 2022, 09:53 PM »
 Good evening, Friendly reminder to set you clocks /watches back one hour if you have not already done so by the time you see my post. Don't forget your vehicles  clock. I do not know if we set any new records but reached a high in low seventies today.
Ice Wanderer May today's work for the association have gone well for you. When do you leave for Maine.
Hunts2long may you have sen some deer activity if you went out today.
Icefisher-45 may the new medication give you relief from the headaches. May you have gotten some good Christmas photos of Mr. Dickens at the riding center.
Eddie best to you in the Power Ball lottery. If we can believe statement from the young man's lawyer he is a good person and it was the older gentlemen who drove his vehicle into the young man's forcing him off of the highway. He was  charged with one type of murder now that has been dropped a degree also facing possession of weapon charge. Hearing on Nov.14TH  currently in county jail cash bail set at 100 k, secured bond 500k and partially secured bond at 750 k if i read the news article correctly . So makes we think he does have some type of record looking at the bail levels unless they are the standard in NY. for someone charged with murder.
Fish/hunt4ever may you not have to wait to much longer to take delivery of the side by side . Interesting how gas prices are a $1.50 cheaper per gallon 2 hour hours east of your location .Diesel is going for 5.70 at some stations by me. May your work place be back to accepted purity levels on product by Monday. Thank you for the additional tax revenue i sure the federal government as already spent the money. ::)
Whopper Stopper sad to read your story one would think a fellow hunter would give you permission to track and retrieve the derr.  get back in one of your stands a hopefully another of the bucks you are targeting will present a shot and outcome will be a happier one for you.
Old gaoat nice to read your daughter is doing well after the dental visit.
IFF may your truck be repaired and the bill not have been to high.
Drifter_016 guess it is time to get out the long sleeve shirts and adjust to your Winter time temperatures.

Keep safe,stay healthy. best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #305 on: Nov 06, 2022, 04:55 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 59* and a few drops of rain comung down but the guessers say it's going to stop. ::)
                          Marv............I have a oit in my stomach after reading your story. What an ass that guy is. He probably went out and retrieved
                the deer. :%$#!: :%$#!:
                          H2l..............At this time of year bucks are on the move, the one that the guy saw could be anywhere within a 6 mile circle. :whistle:
                          Steve...........Self defense is going to be a hard thing to prove unless there were witnesses and no weapon was found on the dead guy. :blink:
                          Eddie...........I play Power Ball myself Good luck to the both of us. :flex:
                          Fish.............I hope the SXS that you want comes in soon. :unsure:
                          OG..............I'm glad that your daughter is doing well after the tooth extraction. :thumbsup:
                          Wally...........When it's time, it's time to put the boat away. Doesent Mr. WW have to get ready to go to hunting camp? ???
                          Dave...........We need some of those temperatures down this way. :whistle:
                          Yesterdays clean up went better than expected. We got the association property cleaned up then we got 3 private places in the association
                done. As we were picking a wiman asked if we had time to do her yard, we did. It would normally take a day and a half to to the clean ups.
                          Today we are going to a place closer to home and fix a leaking toilet and replace some deck boards.
                          I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #306 on: Nov 06, 2022, 05:17 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Welcome to time change again!  ;D   62* under cloudy skies here this am, high of 70 today.

Jeff…best of luck!!  :flex:  Glad yesterday’s project went well, hope today’s goes smoothly.  :thumbsup:  Getting excited for the Maine trip coming up this week?
  Steve…thanks for the update again.  :thumbsup:  Haven’t checked the PowerBall number’s yet but if you don’t see me posting for a few days…. :tipup:
  Dave…wow, single digits…my nose is dripping seeing that!  :woot:  Amazing, 55 degree difference between here and there this morning…stay warm!
  OG..very good news on your daughter!   :clap:
  Z…long week at the workplace, but double time makes it worthwhile…hope it’s a good day!   :thumbsup:  When I was building that Chip Plant in Malta, NY you deal with, we were working some crazy amounts of OT. My contractor would pay us in separate checks if …one for a full 40hr. week, the other for all the OT hours…less for Brandon each week.
  H2..good luck this morning if you’re heading out, hope the lanes treat you well this evening!   :thumbsup:
  Marv..best of luck with today’s hunting, got the fingers crossed another opportunity presents itself!   :bow: :thumbsup:
  Wally…have a safe ride today if that’s on the planner!   :thumbsup:

We won’t be having a full house today for dinner, but most of the crew will be by for spaghetti/meatballs later today. Going to wait and have a few of the grandchildren check the PowerBall numbers…see if they can bring some luck to the table for us.  ;D
  My son Mike saw a pretty big buck yesterday morning off stand…way out of range for his bow but it got him pumped up. He’s back at it this morning, hopefully a good message to follow later on…Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #307 on: Nov 06, 2022, 06:06 AM »
60* this morning and a few drops of rain.

WS, sorry to read your story. You did the right thing, your neighbor not so right. KARMA cannot be nice.

It was 45* when I left the car yesterday morning, sat for a little over 3 hours, nothing. I did hear 2 shots, they were a long ways away. Got up to 73* at the house in the PM.

No hunting today. We are having a visit from the foreign exchange student we had in 2000. She graduated with Lindsay. She was from Brazil but not lives in NYC. She is on her was to Montreal for business. We do get see her about every year or two, but speak on birthdays and holidays.

Hope everyone has a good day, Rocky was here for the night.....h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #308 on: Nov 06, 2022, 06:12 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....sounds like you had a full day's work  :flex:  MrWW has been at camp on and off since the season opened, he says it's hard to sit in the stand when the fish are biting and it's 70*  ;)2

Eddie.....fingers crossed your numbers are better than mine  ::)  good luck to your son  ;)  mmmm, love spaghetti and meatballs, what time did you say dinner is  ???

WS.....hope your neighbor has a bout of the stomach bug if he eats any of YOUR harvest  ;D  good luck today  @)

H2L.....wishing you and the team a banner night on the lanes  :flex:  enjoy the visit with your friend  :thumbsup:

MrC.....funny how whenever anyone gets arrested/goes to jail, they become the most upstanding hardworking citizens  ::) :nono:  guess I may be a touch cynical after seeing this kind of thing for so many years  :whistle:

Lawn and leaves are done for this year  :clap:  nothing much on the planner today, rain in the forecast for this afternoon  :-\

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #309 on: Nov 06, 2022, 09:15 PM »
 Good evening another day with high temperature around 70 . Periods of rain through out the day. Now need some time to get used to the clock change.
Ice Wanderer glad all went well with the association work. I hope today's jobs were also problem free.
Eddie I sse no one hit on power ball so jackpot will be bigger for next drawing. may mike have seen a buck with in range today.
Hunts2long may all of you have had a good visit with the former foreign exchange student who is now a family friend.
Wallyworld I can see Mr.WW thinking sit in stand hope to see a deer or go fishing especially knowing the bite has been good for the past month. best wished for him this hunting season.
Whopper Stopper if you went out today may one of the bucks you are targeting have paid a visit and presented you with a shot.

Have a good night. Best to all fishing and hunting .
  Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #310 on: Nov 07, 2022, 03:53 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 50* and clear. But last night around 11:30 we had .60" of rain and heavy wind. ::) ::)
                           Eddie.........I bet Mike was frustrated ove seeing a nice buck but was out of range, I think that's why I don't bow hunt. :whistle:
                I bet you make great spaghetti and meatballs. :thumbsup: Unless you and I play the same numbers one of us isn't going top win. lol :roflmao:
                           H2l............I hope you and your team did well on the lanes last night.
                           Wally.........I don't blame Mr. WW for not wanting to sit in a stand, it would put me to sleep with these temperatures. :blink:
                           Marv..........I hope you get another chance at at a bigger buck. :thumbsup:
                           Steve........This time change thing has to stop, there is no need for it in this day and age. Change the clocks a half hour and
                leave it alone. :flex:
                           Yesterday job went smoothly and was done in a couple of hours.. Then my other neighbors took me to a concert at The Egg in Albany
                where Eddie did some work. The group was the Fab Faux.  Group of musicians that play Beatles music. It was a great show. But I got home
                late and only had 4.5 hours of sleep. So this time change is going to be extra tough today.
                            I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #311 on: Nov 07, 2022, 05:30 AM »
Morning all, 40° and clear skies here.

Haven't been up to a whole lot, since the wind had been completely ridiculous, we were blowing in the 30s with gusts over 50 for almost 48 hours a couple days ago. It finally calmed down a bit yesterday, so I did some shooting.  I got that pad on the 375 Friday, and it made a night and day difference. Poked 25 rounds through it yesterday with no pain or bruising whatsoever.  ;D

I also got my accuracy issues solved, it was the bullets. They're wildly inconsistent. I ended up sorting the rest of the box out, and got them to group well, but I'll be using something else once they're gone. About 60% of them were 262gr and .376 diameter, but the rest varied between 259gr and .375 clear up to .377 and 265gr. They're commercial cast, guessing they just lubed them a they dropped without punching them through a sizer  ::)

me.clean - always weird seeing it get dark at 5pm that first day  :roflmao:

masoneddie - That's the worst, seeing a deer and not being able to get a shot. It happens to me a lot because I'm sitting a big patch of open field... can't do anything but watch and wait when they're 300+ yards off and you're holding a shotgun  :'(

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #312 on: Nov 07, 2022, 05:57 AM »
53* and some fog.

Had a nice visit with Pricilla when I got home from bowling. She got back on the road at 4am this morning.

Eddie, Good Luck to Mike, hope he gets to see it again, at his feet.

Bowling went pretty good, I hit my avg. which is pretty easy since my avg. as dropped, and we took all 4 points from the 1st place team.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay well...h2l

Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #313 on: Nov 07, 2022, 06:39 AM »
Well cannot sleep anymore as I am with the rest of you and hate this time. The state here passed that we would stay on daylight savings time but they put in that a neighboring state had to change as well, but see congress is still bouncing around, and it is the house that is holding it up some want standard time others want daylight saving time, fighting over more daylight in the morning or evening. I call for more in the evening so when I get home from work have daylight to get things done. Other than that rant see what the numbers are today as not good enough yesterday so see how long this goes and how much time at work it requires.  Have a great Monday everyone.

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #314 on: Nov 07, 2022, 06:58 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....nice work on taking all 4 from #1 team  :flex:

IW....agree 1/2 hour change SHOULD solve the "which way do we go" problem  ::)

WS.....hope you and your brother had a good day in the stands yesterday  ;)2

MrC....once the weather actually turns to fall MrWW will be all about the hunt, looks like the temps finally drop next week  ;)

Eddie.....fingers crossed your numbers show up tonight  :whistle:  or mine  :woot:

FH4....hope you can get things at work where they need to be sooner rather than later  :-\

Today I have a couple errands and some packing to do, flying to Virginia tomorrow to visit a friend for a couple days  :thumbsup:  Been friends since 7th grade and altho we text and phone regularly, haven't been in the same room together since covid   :( 

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #315 on: Nov 07, 2022, 07:06 AM »
Have a great trip WW..
👍
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #316 on: Nov 07, 2022, 07:26 AM »
Thanks Raquette   :)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #317 on: Nov 07, 2022, 08:16 AM »
Greetings from near Buffalo Missouri, Sandra willed the blue 2014 Sonic back to me, she drove it to Tennessee, we loaded her things, and drove her back to her home in Missouri, getting in loaded. Then I plan on going to my northern camp and pickup Turkey day dishes, cast my vote, as that the only place I am registered.  And didn’t have time to get an absentee ballot

Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #318 on: Nov 07, 2022, 10:56 AM »
  Yeah when is the next cabin trip? Not
To many pictures posted this summer.. :whistle: :whistle:

Wasn't at the cabin nearly as much.
Was in Ontario for 3 weeks at the beginning of the open water season, in Edmonton for the World Jr's for a week in August and the last 7 weeks of the open water season was in Alaska.

Won't be as many trips next year though.

Waiting for safe ice to get back to the cabin now.

The first ice testing of the year is up!!!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #319 on: Nov 07, 2022, 01:28 PM »
Looks like some fishable ice for sure, how is the early season ice fishing up there? or are all of these shallow bays that are not that great of fishing and need to wait for ice to form over some better water?

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #320 on: Nov 07, 2022, 03:33 PM »
Good afternoon everyone  :bow:

34 degrees, the wind finally died down.

I have been logging long hours in the stand. I had 2 dark to dark sits both allowing me to see some decent deer.

This morning a spindly 8pt walked by, along with a couple does. The odds are against me but I'm still holding out for something bigger.

Unfortunately after tonight I have to make a run home for a couple of days. Supposedly Thursday night into Friday may bring some snow accumulations.  If at all possible I will be back in my stand.

I appreciated the comments regarding my buck Friday night. I had a lot of bitter thoughts and figured I had best stay away a couple days to cool off.

Hope you all are having a good day.

Stay safe, and keep healthy.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #321 on: Nov 07, 2022, 05:22 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, 59* here. Still fighting a bad headache. New meds aren’t helping.

Whopper Stopper, I’m sorry about the Buck that got away. That guy was a real piece of work. How is your little buddy doing? Hopefully with the snow will help.

IFF, My wife would love the Turkey dishes.

WallyWorld, Have a safe trip.

Hunts2long, Sounds like a good night at the alley.

I hope everyone has a great night.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #322 on: Nov 07, 2022, 08:08 PM »
 Good evening, might have set a temperature record today was already in the lower seventies by mid-morning. Talked with my great aunt earlier it is her 98TH birthday today she was in good spirits. Yesterday one of her grandson's and his family surprised her with a trip to one of her favorite restaurants and tomorrow a granddaughter will share lunch with her happy she is getting out of her apartment and getting to see family. We both question where our nation and world is headed next and hope for the best.
Ice Wanderer your idea for clock changes sounds workable like out by Fish/hunt4ever there is a proposal in NY. to go to Daylight Savings Time year round would need neighboring states to do the same for passage into law. glad Sunday's jobs went well and you had a nice evening with the neighbors attending concert in Albany. May you have been able to get some rest today to make up for the limited overnight sleep.
Zcm-82 good to read you had a break in the high winds and got in a few more test shots and realized bullet s were causing grouping problem. happy to to read the recoil pad makes the 375 more comfortable to shoot.
Hunts2long good to hear you all had a nice visit with Pricilla . Congratulations on having a good night at the bowling alley for you and the team.
Fish/hunt4ever may your body adjust quickly to the time change. Like everything pros and cons to staying on daylight savings time year round you get later sunset but in the morning school children waiting in the dark for buses. Studies have show no drop in energy consumption by stay year round with Daylight Savings time.may you and your coworkers have found source of problems causing unacceptable purity levels in the finished acid.
Wallyworld took a look at my extended forecast like your area will see a return to seasonable temperatures. Have a safe trip and good visit with your friend in Virginia.
IFF nice of sandra to give you the Sonic ,best to her in getting settled again in Missouri. safe travel wished for you look into changing voter registration before the 2024 election. Nice looking china is some of your family coming to visit over Thanksgiving.
Drifter you have been a busy man this past year. thank you for the ice conditions report some folks must be out already on some of the lakes.
Icefisher-45 to bad the new medications are not helping with the headaches. Did you get the Christmas pictures done with Mr. Dickens at the riding center.
Whopper Stopper safe travel wished for you as you head home from the shack for a few days. upon your return once back in a stand may one of the bucks you are targeting present you with a shot and the outcome be better this time.
Eddie i hope all is good will look tomorrow for your post curious if Mike was able to get a close range shot at any bucks.
Raquettedacker may things be good with you also ,best in harvesting a deer before the season closes.
OldSailor thank you for keeping us supplied with jokes and laughs. I hope all is well with you and the family.

Stay safe,keep healthy. remember to vote tomorrow (Nov. 8TH) if you have not already voted. best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #323 on: Nov 08, 2022, 12:08 AM »
IF-45. The China was made by Hall China, the pattern in called “autumn leaf” and was made for the Jewel Tea Company.

Everything from teapots to cookie jars

Arrived at Beloit just after dark, nice supper with SIL and off to selecting what plates/Bowles to take with
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #324 on: Nov 08, 2022, 03:57 AM »

Good morning ER's, Good morning Bud or Good night Bud,
                      It's 37* and clear, what a beautiful moon we had last night and this morning. ::)
                      Bud...........I guess some changes in your residency is in order. :whistle:
                      Marv..........Have a safe trip home and I think you're right about cooling off. :thumbsup:
                      Steve.........A very Happy Birthday to your great Aunt. :thumbsup:
                      Wally..........Have a great visit with your childhood friend. :flex:
                      Eddie.........I hope Mike had some luck on Sunday chasing the big Buck. :unsure:
                      H2l............The weather is changing, so it's time to get out and see a nice buck at your favorite sitting spot. :flex:
                      Dave..........For me all of the ice depths are fishable. :clap:
                      I-45...........Sorry to read the headaches are continuing . :%$#!:
                      Ok......We've changed the clocks back so now it's time to go vote and change the country back. Go vote.
                      I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay safe and healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #325 on: Nov 08, 2022, 04:17 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Beautiful full moon and 38*, high of 48 today. Tried to get up early enough to catch the eclipse of the Blood Moon which was supposed to happen around 3am but was way late on that…guess I’ll have to wait until 2025 to try again!  ;D.

Bud…glad you arrived safe and sound, best wishes on the return trip!  :thumbsup:
  Steve..Happy 98th Birthday wishes to your great aunt, God Bless her!!  :bow: :clap:  No good news to share on the big buck Mike saw yet, hopefully he will get an opportunity yet with the bow or during the upcoming gun season.  :thumbsup:
  Wally…have a safe trip and an enjoyable visit with your long time friend!  :clap:  Best of luck to Mr.WW with the hunting.  :thumbsup:  No luck on Saturday’s drawing…haven’t checked last nights yet.
  I-45…sorry the new meds aren’t doing the trick, hope the headache has passed and something new can be prescribed.
  Marv…keeping the fingers crossed yesterday afternoon’s stand had better results for you. Safe travels home today and hopefully the few days off and better weather conditions moving in will be the game changer…we’ll be pulling for ya!  :thumbsup:  :bow:
  Dave…thanks for sharing the ice report, can’t wait for the return trips to the cabin!!  :clap: :flex:
  H2..congrats to you and the team on the lanes!  :clap: Good luck today if you’re heading out!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…well said!!  :flex: :clap:  I hope you’re all packed and ready for your trip this week, hopefully the weather is more favorable in Maine…best of luck to you from me and the boys!  :thumbsup:
  FH4…hope the issues at the plant have been resolved.  :thumbsup:  Going back for another elk hunt this weekend?

Election Day is here again, don’t forget to vote everyone!  :thumbsup:   Can’t help but wonder if the Blood Moon is a sign of better things to come? Guess we’ll have to wait and see on that…hoping for a red tidal wave myself!  :whistle: 
  My youngest son and a buddy are on their way back to the Salmon River as I type. Good reports of Steelhead fishing got their attention…think they both kind of came down with a work cold overnight, lol. Wish I could have joined them but I’ll be satisfied with some updates throughout the day.
   Well, time to check last nights winning numbers and see if I should start booking some trips for the 9:45 crowd…Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #326 on: Nov 08, 2022, 04:21 AM »
Morning all,

WS/IFF.....safe travels on your return home trips  :)

IW/H2L.....best of luck in the woods  :flex:

Eddie.....hope you're holding the winning ticket  :whistle:  p.s. my bags are packed  :woot:

IF45.....sorry the meds aren't helping  :(

MrC......happy birthday wishes to your great Aunt  :thumbsup:

Heading to the airport in a couple hours, fingers crossed no big delays/hassles  ::)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #327 on: Nov 08, 2022, 04:26 AM »
36* and clear.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

WW, have a good trip.

IW, good luck in Maine.

Just put the rifle in the jeep and took a peak at the moon.

Be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #328 on: Nov 08, 2022, 06:28 AM »
Morning all,

WS/IFF.....safe travels on your return home trips  :)

IW/H2L.....best of luck in the woods  :flex:

Eddie.....hope you're holding the winning ticket  :whistle:  p.s. my bags are packed  :woot:

IF45.....sorry the meds aren't helping  :(

MrC......happy birthday wishes to your great Aunt  :thumbsup:

Heading to the airport in a couple hours, fingers crossed no big delays/hassles  ::)

Leaving on a Jet plane. Lol Peter , Paul
and Mary.

IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #329 on: Nov 08, 2022, 06:44 AM »
Love that song  :thumbsup: :clap:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.