Author Topic: good luck germ  (Read 1907 times)

Offline waterwolfed

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • whoolNutBalls
good luck germ
« on: Feb 19, 2004, 04:36 PM »
Recently seen a 19inch perch caught here in michigan.. Good lUck they are out there

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: good luck germ
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19, 2004, 08:23 PM »
The current world record is 19'', so I'd guess that a 19'' yellow perch would have been at least a state record, unless it was bone skinny. Our state record (PA) is 16.5'', and everyone knows there are bigger ones swimming in our lakes. There is a picture of one at a local tackle shop that might have been a state record, but the woman who caught it didn't want to weigh it etc.; just took it home and ate it!

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
« Reply #2 on: Feb 20, 2004, 06:35 AM »
The current world record you say is 19" is that a yellow perch though? We are talking yellow here not white perch as they do get bigger then yellows...Just so we know...Where was this posted? can you put a addy to this length?
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 21, 2004, 12:11 PM »
Yes it is a big perch considering that the Ontario record perch is under 3 pounds and is smaller then 15 inches i would just like to see these whompers that reach 19-20 that these people claim...Most perch get the sow belly effect and get big not long so just curious as to see what these long ones look like. Tight lines!
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Offline Morrocco_Mole

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • You got to Hook-um!  To Cook-um!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2004, 07:46 AM »
Does anyone have pic's of these monster perch or a link to the pictures?
Mole!
Keep 1 pole in the hole....  <;*)}}}}}}}}}}}>&lt;

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.