The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Lycoming HardWater team  (Read 27288 times)

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • VEX, is sure an expensive depth finder..
Re: Lycoming HardWater team
« Reply #30 on: Jan 20, 2006, 08:49 PM »
hardwater team,,,which day and what time?  anyone talk to doug?  someone make a post tonight, or phone to me at work and let me know.  jeff,,what about saxes pond? i guess we do what we have to do get to get on ice,,,even though lake jean has no fish :o :o :o  do all 4 of us drive seperate?
The more fish we release, is more fish we all can catch.  b/c we all like to catch.   Catch, Photo, Release!!  Such an easy concept, but so hard for others to understand!!!!!

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Jan 20, 2006, 11:26 PM »
brent,,jake is not going, he's at a friends house for the night...just me.  need bait too,,no contact with doug....
The more fish we release, is more fish we all can catch.  b/c we all like to catch.   Catch, Photo, Release!!  Such an easy concept, but so hard for others to understand!!!!!

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Jan 21, 2006, 07:57 PM »
Hey iceshiner when the heck are you going to get your butt out? Missed a good day on the ice with rv and brent at jean. Good 9" of ice wind brutal but caught fish. Let's geter done son. Did you talk to George about those bunnies yet?
Ice hard, go fishing

FishTrapBob

« Reply #33 on: Jan 23, 2006, 12:34 PM »
Hi everyone on Lycoming HardWater Team. Im a new member       
FishTrapBob.I fished at rose valley earlier before the warm spell
and really caught some nice fish.Hopefully things will freeze back
up soon.SAT.Ill be on Hunters Lake.        See  Ya.

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #34 on: Jan 26, 2006, 03:40 PM »
hey iceshiner, if you come with us this weekend, you can find out why OUR OPINIONS on the vex, are the way they are.  and to you other guys, will call everyone friday night, and give the scoop on R.V. and if its not safe, we will choose a lake for sat..  sausage, peppers and onions,,and bbq sandwhiches for lunch ;D ;D
hithole, you can call doug, i dont have his #.

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Jan 26, 2006, 04:34 PM »
Will do RV, I'll talk to him at the job on Fri. Lows in the mid to lower teens tonight, High's in the low 40's fri and back to the teens fri night. Sat 50 and sunny. Keep praying for ice and if there is ice we will catch fish.
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #36 on: Jan 27, 2006, 04:54 PM »
OK, GUYS,,,check out reports section for R.V.    not good.  brent,, tried calling you, but no answer, will keep trying....  jeff, have fun at your dinner,,,and doug, i will call you,,,,,,,, its gonna have to be lake jean again guys....as much as i hate to say. if we want on ice,,lake jean it is.........phone calls on the way, with times and meeting spots,  food is being packed as we speak.............bett er to catch nothing at lake jean,then to not fish at all,,,,,,right.... :o :o :o

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Jan 29, 2006, 06:53 PM »
Hey team, great day yesterday,food drink,fishing and great ta ta's after.
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #38 on: Jan 30, 2006, 07:49 AM »
hithole,,,that a big 10-4 on the TA TA'S......

hey guys, burned 2 picture cds yesterday, the down side is that most the pics from early dec where already downloaded to another cd, which i'll have to make a copy of,,,however, hithole, one cd is for you and doug, the other is for brent.  brent, the only pics of you and ben are from the past 2 weekends.  the rest of the pics are of jeff .   and a few of doug.   total of 43 pics.  will try to get copies of pics from 1st ice.

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #39 on: Jan 30, 2006, 08:43 AM »
Sounds like the de le ooo. i think besides jean we might be done  :tipup:
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #40 on: Jan 30, 2006, 12:07 PM »
check out R.V. FOR THE LATEST REPORT.   

looks like we;'ll be fishing jean the rest of the year

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #41 on: Feb 02, 2006, 01:59 PM »
hithole,,get with iceshiner for you pic cd with all those perch. 

brent, i have one for you too. :o :o

so whats the deal-e-o  for the weekend?   lake jean or up  in tioga county, hamilton or beechwood or hill creek????

i'll review last years cd's to see if we have any more pics of you guys.

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #42 on: Feb 02, 2006, 04:56 PM »
RV, ice shiner's wife will drop me off the cd at the job tommrow. I'm really thinking of hitting blanchard from shore on sat. A guy at work says they kill the pearch there after ice is off. Look at the blanchard thread and you will see a guy caught over 50 and 20 were keepers. Might be another pipe dream. Maybe we should just listen to our instincts.
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #43 on: Feb 03, 2006, 12:27 PM »
hithole,,  i dont know what to do saturday.  shiner and jensen cant fish that day,, gonna wait to see if someone reports today on beechwood lake or lake jean conditions.  gotta watch the weather report.

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #44 on: Feb 03, 2006, 02:11 PM »
trying to break things up a little bit,,

g mt, has ice stuff on sale, 40 off rods, 25 off jigs,,, bought one of those vex mag covers for 9$.

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #45 on: Feb 03, 2006, 03:52 PM »
Did you see any sale on the clams? They were 199.00.
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
« Reply #46 on: Feb 03, 2006, 05:21 PM »
RV   

I dont have anybody to fish with on saturday either and was thinking of Jean.  Get back to me tonight.  or early in the AM.  I fished it on thursday and the ice was still great.  I tried a few spots and did not get alot if fish but did get some.

Dave

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #47 on: Feb 03, 2006, 05:30 PM »
RV, 
Lets see some pics from up at jean this past saturday of those slob perch and the picks.

Jiggerman

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #48 on: Feb 03, 2006, 06:21 PM »
Jiggerman, how much water was on the ice on thurs? How much open water was on the shoreline? What was the ice thickness?
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #49 on: Feb 03, 2006, 06:37 PM »
Hithole,

there was 9 inches of ice, little to no water on top of the ice when i left at dark, and i did not see much open water around the shore line.

I fished in the same area that you and BC, RV fished on saturday for half of the day and the other half was off of the boat launch in that big area of 14 foot water.  ice was the same in both of the spots along with the amount of water on top.

There was also no snow on the ice at all, which was a pleasant surprise ( very easy pull).

One thing to consider for tomorrow is the weather.  there is supposed to be adecent amount of rain late in the AM into the PM.  Being colder up on the mountain this rain may be snow up there.  so it sould get slippery getting off the mountian.

Jiggerman  

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #50 on: Feb 04, 2006, 02:49 AM »
hithole,,check your pm's when you get up,,,,,,,,  if nothing happens tonight , i got the clear from the LT' s office to leave early

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #51 on: Feb 04, 2006, 06:54 AM »
jeff,,,,wake up , i am home and getting ready,, i  need to get out of this hell house that i live in ASAP, SHE's starting her crap already, and i aint taking it,,,, i'll be sleeping in your driveway if you dont get up soon

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #52 on: Feb 04, 2006, 07:19 AM »
RV, tried to call you no answer. Let's go. Give me a call.
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #53 on: Feb 04, 2006, 09:18 AM »
you guys probably left by now but i slept in because the rain was supposed to start early and I did not have anybody to fish with as of last night.  I am thinking about still going. 

I might see you guys up there if yoo go to jean.

Dave

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #54 on: Feb 05, 2006, 09:02 AM »
another brutal day at jean yesterday,,, wind and rain,  rain so hard we didnt even cook :o.  at least we know the lake will be safe next weekend.  taking a break today, gotta let everything dry out.  might take a ride to r.v. today and check things out.  bring on the cold ;D

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #55 on: Feb 06, 2006, 03:04 PM »
hithole,, your shanty is dry,,gonna let it up until tuesday afternoon just to be safe...
i'm ready for the weekend ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #56 on: Feb 06, 2006, 06:57 PM »
Sounds like a plan RV, low teens all week. Did you get those shiners yet? ;D ;D I told you the steelers would win. Ugly game but a SUPER BOWL WIN IS A WIN ;D ;D ;D
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #57 on: Feb 07, 2006, 09:08 PM »
well guys, looks like the cold is gonna last through at least next tues, with as of now,,, 35 being the highest temp, low 20's to mid teens for lows, i just hope it will freeze things back up soon.

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #58 on: Feb 09, 2006, 04:17 PM »
hithole,,,, i am in a jam for saturday,,,,  my E BREAK is locked up on my truck, i got a guy to look at it, but he can only do it sat morning ???  i gotta get this fixed, been stuck now for 2 weeks :o :o.  gonna check out r.v. on friday.  let me know what your plans are

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #59 on: Feb 10, 2006, 01:13 PM »
Frank, 

did you still go up to rose valleye today.  I dont know what to think about the report by beerduck.  I would of thought that there was still alot of unsafe ice left but not a lake that was 90 % open.   Let Me know if it is true.  It should of been cold enough to make some ice up there over the past week.

Dave

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.