The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Nanticoke Conservation Club Tournament  (Read 812 times)

Offline JMZ

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • AKA Dinkmaster
Nanticoke Conservation Club Tournament
« on: Feb 02, 2019, 03:55 PM »
I'm not in the club, so I did not post the tournament held today. There were over 200 fishermen and prizes for the biggest fish in 5 types which paid $204 each. There was a 50/50 and a raffle with about 20 great prizes from ice cleats to a vexilar.
I was disappointed that nobody from Iceshanty said hello to me. I had an orange hat with our logo-patch on it. We need more members from Luzerne County, so let's fly the Ice Shanty Flag or display some of the perks you get when you join.
AKA Dinkmaster

Offline Gaffmaster1

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Nanticoke Conservation Club Tournament
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2019, 12:04 PM »
Was there last year and had a very good time. Very well organized event with lots of youth fishing last year. Did not make it yesterday fished closer to home.
How was the fishing?

Offline JMZ

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • AKA Dinkmaster
« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2019, 06:51 AM »
They  have a website and will probably post the winners. From what I remember the bass was over 4lb, the crappie was about 1.5 lb, the bluegill was about 8 oz, the pickerel was about 4 lb. I don't now the size of the trout. They people I talked to caught small crappie and bluegill. I never have much luck there. I was fishing for a musky with a rainbow trout I got at wallenpaupack bait shop but no luck.
AKA Dinkmaster

Offline capt.crappie

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 05, 2019, 06:52 PM »
I'm not in the club, so I did not post the tournament held today. There were over 200 fishermen and prizes for the biggest fish in 5 types which paid $204 each. There was a 50/50 and a raffle with about 20 great prizes from ice cleats to a vexilar.
I was disappointed that nobody from Iceshanty said hello to me. I had an orange hat with our logo-patch on it. We need more members from Luzerne County, so let's fly the Ice Shanty Flag or display some of the perks you get when you join.
Perks ?? I didn't get any perks ever. Won a couple things in the shorts area. Never got anything that said ice shanty on it. I would put decals on my sled  ;D

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #4 on: Feb 05, 2019, 07:43 PM »
I would put decals on my sled  ;D
thanks for the reminder Capt, I got stickers from a shorts drawing last year. just bought a sled this fall, they'll be on by the weekend. think anywhere in south east PA will have safe ice?

Offline JMZ

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • AKA Dinkmaster
« Reply #5 on: Feb 06, 2019, 03:16 PM »

Sorry, I did not reaize you have to become a Silver member to get the perks. I think it is worth it.
AKA Dinkmaster

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.