The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: 2006 online license xtra copies  (Read 1695 times)

Offline saphireblue99

• Team IceShanty Regular
2006 online license xtra copies
« on: Dec 13, 2005, 05:21 PM »
If any of you fellow fisherman out there tend to misplace their license during the year or it ends up looking like shredded wheat and unreadable. Try purchasing it online, you print it out immediately, trout stamp and all. And it doesn't limit you to printing only one copy, you can print a few in case of the unexpected. And they are legal ,unlike copies of the hand written ones which are illegal. Also better if you use photo paper but will work on regular copy paper just fine.

Offline dxbricks

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re: 2006 online license xtra copies
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2005, 04:46 AM »
 This is a good idea that I have been doing for a few years..one copy each for vehicles,boat and fishin buddies glove box too...Also need ID like drivers license to make the online one legal..

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 14, 2005, 05:57 AM »
I've been doing the extra thing for a couple as well. Heck you paid the money, why not have some spares?

MikeThePike

« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2005, 10:17 AM »
Online is the way to go if you do a lot of river fishing where the water is deep like I do or tend to misplace things. My liscences get detroyed and lost easily in the rivers and why bother spending the time and money to get it replaced if you can just print a buncha copies..

Offline SHAMEN

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2005, 11:57 AM »
I have found laminating them keeps them lasting longer but the copies always are nice to have in the vehicles...

Offline CAMOTIM

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 14, 2005, 01:54 PM »
You guys are sharp! I even gave a copy to my wife to hold in her purse, in case I need a back up!
No more trying to dry a wet license with paper towels.

Offline hbs

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 15, 2005, 07:54 AM »
If any of you fellow fisherman out there tend to misplace their license during the year or it ends up looking like shredded wheat and unreadable. Try purchasing it online, you print it out immediately, trout stamp and all. And it doesn't limit you to printing only one copy, you can print a few in case of the unexpected. And they are legal ,unlike copies of the hand written ones which are illegal. Also better if you use photo paper but will work on regular copy paper just fine.

Why are copies of the hand written ones illegal?

Offline scansy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Diehard Fan
« Reply #7 on: Dec 15, 2005, 08:59 AM »
I just bought mine on-line today.  I printed multiple copies and will sign each one.  I guess in that way, they all have an original signature.  But you can only sign the "old fashioned kind" once and then copy the signature.  Don't know if that's the reason, but it's  my guess.
Keep the tradition alive - take a kid hunting, trapping and fishing!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.