Author Topic: Meow  (Read 2671 times)

Offline ronco

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Meow
« Reply #30 on: Jan 18, 2020, 10:07 AM »
Fun day.  Got 3 crappie and a limit of cats. Also let alot go. Caught my two biggest fish on a jigging jaw Jacker with a live minnow. A carp and a channel cat  ??? I tried to keep the jigging jaw Jacker out of sight of Slayer to avoid his ire.

It was nice fishing with you guys, we'll have to do it again soon. The Jaw Jackers worked just fine, don't care what anybody says  ;)
The secret to fishing.....fish where the fish are.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #31 on: Jan 18, 2020, 10:20 AM »
The Jaw Jackers worked just fine, don't care what anybody says

X2 on that. Love em!  Specially paired with bubblers very little hole clearing . When you can use up to 6 rods in some places I'll get them all out if fishings slow and im sick of moving & Definitely in ice camp on the weekends.
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline kienkhang1205

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Jan 18, 2020, 10:21 AM »

It was nice fishing with you guys, we'll have to do it again soon. The Jaw Jackers worked just fine, don't care what anybody says  ;)
hey Ron
If ice holding up we should come back again with 4 wheeler to hunt them down, or you want to go to my real crappie hole up up north lolzzzz

Offline ronco

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Jan 18, 2020, 10:42 AM »
hey Ron
If ice holding up we should come back again with 4 wheeler to hunt them down, or you want to go to my real crappie hole up up north lolzzzz

That sounds good, I also have a 4 wheeler. It makes moving around a lot easier. I'm always ready to try new waters.

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Jan 18, 2020, 10:45 AM »

darn right they work ;D 3 of the biggest fish of the day were all caught on them. It was fun fishing with you to ron. we'll have to do it again

Offline ronco

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Jan 18, 2020, 10:49 AM »
darn right they work ;D 3 of the biggest fish of the day were all caught on them. It was fun fishing with you to ron. we'll have to do it again

Yes we will, maybe that lake we will have to hike to, that we talked about.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.