Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1609736 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #17580 on: Nov 13, 2019, 08:36 AM »
Good morning sunny with temperature around twenty five head to mid thirties for the day's high. Other then a brief period of snow falling nothing on the ground or vehicles yesterday.
NorthNH603 welcome to the 9:45 thread , may the colder temperatures stay in your area and that pond cap over with ice.
Rgfixit good looking bird house you bride will be happy. Looking at the photo and others you have posted in the wood shop thread on MFF a thought came to me have you considered turning one of the bird house shapes to look like an ice shanty.
Eddie good to hear your son's are home. May you see some inside work soon assume you keep warmer outer layer of clothing in your truck at this time of year so you have it handy if need at the job site.
Ice Wanderer great news you have no shoulder soreness after shoveling snow yesterday. Best to you if you hit the woods today.
Whopper Stopper may all go well with today's tree job. I f you have a protected place to store materials need for the shed project and the shed will make it through the Winter spend a couple days at the shack.
IFF I think Rgfixit is letting other members catch up to his post total. :laugh: Besides working part time at Lowes he stays busy cooking and in the wood shop these days. Currently chooses to be more active over on MFF. Hope the wife had a good appointment at the eye doctor.
Wallyworld give my congratulations to your husband.  :clap: :thumbsup: Good to read the snow blower was not needed for cleaning up yesterday
Tom Turkey have a safe and good hunting trip.
Hunts2long I did not realize the Walleye Challenge was so popular ,thought folks called GSL the "Dead Sea" . May you see some deer by your blind next time out in the woods and not while you are leaving for your Jeep.
OldSailor guess you will not celebrate any big wedding anniversaries by jumping from a plane together.

Have a safe and good day . Best to all fishing and hunting.
  Steve

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17581 on: Nov 13, 2019, 09:50 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Sunny day outside today. My wife is home today so going to take Mr Dickens out. Jeep is still at the dealership. They found the short and are now working on the back hatch. Parts will take about 3 to 5 days. Short was a loose bolt under the dashboard.

WallyWorld, Congratulations to Mr WW on the Buck.

Hunts2long, I hope you have a great day. Hopefully next time your out you get a deer.

Tom Turkey, Good luck, Hoping you get a buck.

Ice Wanderer, Hope your shoulder is doing well.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #17582 on: Nov 13, 2019, 02:00 PM »
Afternoon All,

:clap:  CONGRATULATIONS MR. WW , beautiful buck!!   :clap:

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17583 on: Nov 13, 2019, 02:08 PM »
Thank you all for the kind words for MrWW......they've been passed along  ;)2

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #17584 on: Nov 14, 2019, 02:38 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fairly calm 16* this am, high of 35 today.

Jeff...yes, we had/have the whole area covered with the solar blankets we use on the concrete. We finished up the base yesterday, ready for pavers now. Hope you had a chance to get out in the woods, will be looking forward to your reply this morning.   :thumbsup:
  Marv...our deer opener with the gun in my area (southern zone) is this Saturday, bow and crossbow is currently open here.
  RG...have been keeping up with your wood working and other threads over on MFF...absolutely beautiful work!
Welcome back Sir, looking forward to seeing more of your creations!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Tom...hoping your next post has you posing with that big buck...best of luck!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...thanks for sharing the picture, Mr.WW has worked hard for that one....and set the bar high here for us, lol.
Congratulations to him again!   :clap:
  H2...better luck today if you’re heading out, sooo close!   :thumbsup:
  I-45... glad it was a simple fix on the electrical work, excellent! Hope you hear some good news on the Jeep today!  :thumbsup:
  Steve...plenty of extra clothes in the truck again, including the Carhartt bibs.   :thumbsup:
  NorthNH...welcome to the 9:45!

Running a little behind again this morning, I’ll blame it on the time change again!   ;D.   Cawfee’s on though...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17585 on: Nov 14, 2019, 03:36 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Weather guessers are saying it’s supposed to be in the 40s today. Electrical issue is taken care of. Waiting for parts for the rear hatch so it can be opened and the drivers side needs a new latch as well so it will lock. My wife wants the Jeep to be safe.

MasonEddie, Hopefully the pavers don’t take to long to put down.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17586 on: Nov 14, 2019, 04:34 AM »
18* this morning. It was 17* yesterday at 2pm when I went into the woods. It's warming up. No deer in the woods but did see a doe along the road on the way home.
Will check back in later this morning....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17587 on: Nov 14, 2019, 04:42 AM »

Good morning Eddie, I-45, ER's,
                         It's 13* and mostly cloudy, warmer today. ::)
                         I-45.........That's good news that it was an easy short to fix, they are had to find. :blink: It's good that they can still get the latch parts. :clap:
                         Eddie........I didn't get a chance to get in the woods yesterday, my florescent  light over my work bench wasn't working yesterday. I had extra
                bulbs and still didn't work, I noticed one of the ends was broken so I put a new one on,still nothing, Then I checked the ballast, yup, that was it. So
                I went to town and got the right one except my lights were ones with a pull chain and the ballast was one for a light switch, so I had to re figure the
                wiring. :flex:
                         RG.........Good to hear from you, nice work on the wood working! :thumbsup:
                         Marv.......How is the shed building going? ???
                         Steve.....My shoulder still feels good, but yesterday working on my light over head,I had problems getting my left arm up to help my right arm. :cookoo: 
                roflmao:
                           H2L......Good luck in the woods today!
                          Wally.....I guess Mr.WW needs to stay at camp and help the others with getting a deer. ???
                          Bud.......I hope you're feeling better? ???

Heading in to the woods today.
                          I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out sporting!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17588 on: Nov 14, 2019, 04:47 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

22 with a high today of 34, tomorrow a shot at 40.

45 good news on the Jeep. Hope they get it fixed and back to you soon :thumbsup:

Eddie hope the weather is decent for Saturdays hunt :thumbsup:

I have to finish an add on tree today. I thought I was done with a job but it got extended.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline NorthNH603

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17589 on: Nov 14, 2019, 05:49 AM »
Good morning! We have 16 degrees this morning and a cool house. Just started a fire so the wife doesn’t turn into a popsicle while Im at work. This cold weather is a good sign here in CT but sadly it won’t last.

Have a great day fellas.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17590 on: Nov 14, 2019, 07:58 AM »
Morning all,

IW....hope the shoulder isn't too sore this morning  :pinch:  MrWW is headed home today for a few hours to do laundry, get some more food, pick up the rifle then head back down to camp this evening. gun season opens Saturday so it begins all over again  :woot:

Eddie.....bet you can't wait for the week to be over, good luck Saturday morning  ;)2

NH.....it's too early for this cold spell to last, Mother Nature is only playing with us  ;D

H2L.....good luck in the woods today  ;) 

WS......hope the add on is an easy one  :)  guess  :icefish:  is on hold for a little while longer with the warmer temps out there  :-\

IF45.....have you started back on the headache meds yet  ???

MrC.....these "smaller" snow totals make me miss having 4 wheel drive, never used to worry much about snow blowing the driveway unless we had a BIG storm  :blink:  my car is front wheel drive which helps a little but it doesn't have much ground clearance  :-\ been stuck more than once in the driveway  :wacko:

CapJ.....hope all is well and the work load isn't growing any bigger  ;)

IFF.....have you managed to shake the sniffles yet  ???  maybe you need a day of water therapy  ???

Not much planned for today, maybe bake some cookies for MrWW to take back to camp later  ;)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17591 on: Nov 14, 2019, 11:54 AM »
So sad to read another school shooting  :'( :'( :'(  thoughts and prayers to the victims, their families and friends and first responders at the CA high school scene :'( :'( :'(

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #17592 on: Nov 14, 2019, 07:02 PM »
Gooood Evening, 9:45 er's

Not bad today, sun & clouds, mid 40's, supposed to get just past 50 tomorrow(Friday)

Yesterday, while coming home from A.C., I saw a partial albino doe grazing along side the Garden State Parkway, just south of the Mullica River Bridge, looked like a fawn
      with reverse spot coloration, white body, brown spots and blotches, if I wasn't in traffic at 65 mph, a photo would have been nice, oh well

Mrs. W.W. - Nice going for Mr. W.W. with his buck, tell him Congrats. from me, sleeping must be nice with out snoring ?

603 - Welcome to the thread, don't be afraid of us, we are human, just like you, jump in at any time

W.S. - An add-on isn't bad, as long as it isn't difficult, time allows, pay is right

I.W. - It takes a while for the arm to assist the other one, patience & humor goes a long way in this case

R.G. - That is A BEAUTIFUL ORNAMENT, Well Done, as always

I.F.F. - How do you feel today?

H2L - Good Luck with the next trip to the woods

45 - At least the fixes are being done quickly after being found, just sad that parts take a long time to order and arrive for completion. good luck with the Jeep

Mason - When does the inside work start ?

Another senseless shooting, Cal. high school, sorry to hear about it, condolences, thoughts & prayers to all involved

A.C. condo owner showed up today unexpectedly, raves about the work being better than she could have hoped for, finished the laminate flooring today, won't be back till
     Tuesday, have to do floor trim, clean-up, touch paint, have a job 'on the wing', one to schedule, one to estimate, everything else is after Dec. 01, still have to get the
      snow blower out and prep for the season, just hate doing things like that under the lights, I think days should be 30 hours long  :woot:

Shower, 2-1/2 fingers, snoring

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines or Straight Shots-Records & Limits-Safe Travels-Good Eats & Drink-Happy Birthday-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17593 on: Nov 14, 2019, 09:13 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Prayers for the kids involved in the school shooting today. What is wrong with this society?

Captain Jim, Thats to bad you couldn’t get a picture of that Doe. She sounds beautiful. That’s good news that the people like your work and it’s on time. I was lucky the dealership was able to get parts. This dealership has always been good to us.

WallyWorld, Congratulations to Mr WW. Hope he enjoys the cookies. I started the headache meds back up last night. Made me sick again. Have to call the Dr tomorrow.

NorthNH 603, welcome to the 9:45. Great group of people.

Whopper Stopper, Hope the tree job went well. Do you have any more?

Ice Wanderer, Hope you got out in the woods today. How is your arm doing?

Hunts2long, Did you get out today in the woods?

I hope everyone had a great day and had a good night. God Bless

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #17594 on: Nov 15, 2019, 02:36 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Thoughts and prayers sent to all those involved in the California school shooting yesterday, just don’t know the words to say anymore about these senseless killings.

31* on the Hill this am, high of 42 today.

I-45...sounds like you’ll be getting the Jeep back soon, hope it serves you well Sir!  :thumbsup:  Sorry the meds aren’t working correctly, hope the Dr. can get that straightened out immediately...best wishes.
  Capt.J...very good news on the AC job, good luck with your other job and the estimates!  :thumbsup:   Those albino deer are pretty special...have seen one but it was more of light beige in color, stood out like a sore thumb.  The inside work semi started yesterday, getting ready for a block job.
  Wally...Thank You, can’t wait to get back in the woods again for the opener!   :thumbsup:  Best of luck to Mr.WW tomorrow, hope those fresh baked cookies bring him some luck..nice touch!   ;D  :clap:
  North...it won’t be too much longer until the good cold weather settles in....what do you like to fish for through the ice?
  Marv...hope the extra work went well for you yesterday, thinking about another trip to the shack?   :thumbsup:   It’s supposed to be in the upper teens tomorrow morning here, crossing fingers for some deer movement.
  Jeff./H2....will be checking in to see how your hunts went yesterday, good luck to you fellas this morning if you’re heading out.    :thumbsup:

The best news I got yesterday was being off the paver job at the Mansion!!   :clap:    :roflmao:   
  Last shift coming up....Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17595 on: Nov 15, 2019, 04:41 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                             These senseless shoots are getting out of hand, there needs to be something done. ??? My prayers go out to the families that were effected.
                             It's 28* and mostly cloudy here on my hill, a high of 39* is expected. ::)
                             Eddie.........I'm glad you're off paver duty, I take it, it's not your favorite job. ???
                             Marv..........I hope the extended tree work went well. :thumbsup: Now get back to "The Shack" and get that 8 pointer. :flex:
                             Capt..........It's always good to get that kind of a response from your clients, Good Job sir. :clap:
                             Wally..........Good luck to Mr.WW again tomorrow on the next hunt. :thumbsup:
                             H2L...........Good luck out there today if you're heading out. :thumbsup:
                             I didn't see much yesterday, squirrels and a Bob cat. I won't be going out today, I promised Magic Mike that I'd help him get the gables ends
                     closed in. He is going down to stay at this friends house on Saratoga Lake, house sit for the winter, he owes this guy big time.
                             I hope everyone has a goog Friday either at work or out hunting or wetting a line!

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17596 on: Nov 15, 2019, 04:43 AM »
We are having a heat wave....its 26* this morning. It's not going to last long.

Glad everyone is doing well. To those hunting this weekend, Good Luck and Be Safe.

Saw a doe yesterday about 7:10 and another deer about 9:40. The second one was running for some reason. Thought maybe it was a doe being chased. Nothing in the PM. The guy that hunts the state land found both sides of a 9 pointer that were dropped last year. They were right next to each other. He was waiting at the Jeep when I came out last night. The deer is a "shooter", if he is still around. Joe said the beech-nuts are laying right on top of the snow in places.

Hope everyone has a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline NorthNH603

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17597 on: Nov 15, 2019, 05:36 AM »
Good morning, you fellas see the football game last night? Pretty wild ending.

Its supposed to warm up here today to almost 50. Its going to ruin everything.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17598 on: Nov 15, 2019, 05:38 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

32 heading to 40 a little later.

Best of luck to everyone heading to the woods :thumbsup: Hope everyone has a successful and safe time in the field.

Eddie not sure about a return to the shack, will know after today if I am heading back. We are supposed to have warmer weather but also rain and high winds on Saturday. If I go it will be for Sunday- Wednesday.

IW remember you are a supervisor today, don't grab your hammer ??? I haven't had time to mess with the shed door yet.

h2l best of luck on your next outing :thumbsup:

45 I have one more job but no rush. I am thinking after the 1st of the year some time.

WW hope the baking went well. How many dozen did you make for the hunters ???

Good morning North! Welcome to the 9:45 :thumbsup:

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17599 on: Nov 15, 2019, 05:57 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, This weather is crazy. Supposed to be in the 50s today. Have to call the Dr about the meds. Hoping he makes a appointment to try and drain the spinal fluid. My wife is working today. Jeep should be back next week.

Whopper Stopper, Hope your able to get out to the Shack this weekend and you get your 8 pointer.

Ice Wanderer, 2nd to you supervising the work at the cabin. You don’t want to re injure the shoulder. Do you have a lot of Bobcats in your area?

Hunts2long, Are you going to be able to get out today?

Mason Eddie, Thats good news that you don’t have to work at the mansion. Is Angelo going to be working with you.

I hope everyone has a great day day on the water or in the woods. God Bless.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17600 on: Nov 15, 2019, 06:23 AM »
Morning all,

IF45.....sorry to hear the meds made you sick again  :(   hope you can get the tap done soon

IW.....good luck SUPERVISING today's roofing project  ;)2  did you see the pic on MFF ny hunting thread of the bobcat the guy shot  ???

WS.....hope you get the chance to get back in the stand for a few days  ;)  sounds like walking on water won't be in the cards for a little bit yet  :-\

Eddie......aaaawwww sorry to hear you're off the mansion job, I know it's your favorite site  :roflmao: :whistle:  good luck tomorrow  ;)

H2L.....fingers crossed today's the day for you sir  :)

TT.......hope you get a shot at "your" buck today  ;)

CapJ.....glad to hear the HO's happy  :thumbsup:  bet that deer was real pretty  :)

Made a batch of Hermit cookies for camp, apparently MANY years ago when MrWW went to hunting camp with his Dad another guy always brought Hermit cookies for opening weekend. Seemed to be a pretty fond memory of time spent with his Dad so thought I'd recreate the memory  ;)

Also threw together a big pot of venison hot dogs and bbq beans for "the guys"  ;D

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline NorthNH603

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17601 on: Nov 15, 2019, 08:05 AM »
WW- Those beans and treats look real nice!

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I used to post in this thread a few years ago but got busy with work and family. hope to be back for good this time.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17602 on: Nov 15, 2019, 08:21 AM »
WallyWorld, Nothing better then homemade baked beans. They look delicious and the Hermits look good too.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17603 on: Nov 15, 2019, 11:11 AM »
Good morning I had some problems keeping Internet connection earlier hopefully do not loose this post. Warming up here today's high in the low to mid fifties. Sad to hear of another school shooting prayers for all of the victims their families and friends. I wonder what set this young man off go to school shoot some of your fellow students an attempt to commit suicide on your birthday something is not right.
Eddie sounds like you are prepared to deal with the weather clothing wise. I take it you do not enjoy all that is involved with laying pavers. Best to you and your sons this weekend out in the woods.
Ice Wanderer surprised you could find a starter for your light not used to much any more in today's lighting. Check with the PT therapist and ortho. doctor I'm wondering if you coud raise your finger board a little to get greater range of motion from your shoulder. Also realize it will take time to regain strength in that arm. May all go well closing in the gable ends on Magic Mike's cabin. Best to you on your next hunting trip,same to your sons.
Whopper Stopper may everything go well with the add on to the tree job. Hope the weather allows trip to the shack.
Wallyworld $WD is nice to have in the Winter maybe when it is time to replace your can you can find a small SUV. Great jobs on the Hermit cookies and hot dog-bean dish. What all is in the Hermit cookies they look like chocolate brownies. Guess NY. hunting regulations have changed and you are now permitted  to harvest more then one deer per big game season or does MR.WW have a doe permit.
Icefisher-45 good to read the dealership found the electrical problem and can get parts for the rear hatch. I had a 1998 Cherokee Sport have the dealership lubricate weather striping on the vehicle before your pick it up I got frozen out once during a snow storm . Also watch snow/ice build up on the rear hatch makes door heavier and harder to open.
Capt.Jim happy for you the AC property owner is pleased with your work. Looks like you have jobs until end of this year or longer. I believe the deer you saw is know as a Pie Bald not actually a true Albino.
Hunts2long glad you are seeing more activity during your hunts. Nice find on the shed antlers by your friend hope that buck is still around. Did it break of one antler point I know there are usually a similar number of points on each antler.
NorthNH603 think the recent cold weather was just a teaser to get all us ice fishermen excited. I'm located about 60-65 miles north of NYC seems like every year in late November/early December my area gets a cold spell ice starts to form the the temperature rises and things have to start over once again. I saw the late game fight on the news reminded me of Ice Hockey games from the 1970's .
IFF hope your over the sniffles and all was good for your wife at the eye doctors.
Tom Turkey may you and your son be seeing deer ,hope Mr.8 point pays you a visit.

Have a safe and good Friday. Best to all fishing and hunting.
Steve

I

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17604 on: Nov 15, 2019, 12:18 PM »
MrC.....the cookies are a molasses with raisin bar type cookie, no chocolate in them  ;)  with a supersportsman license you get 2 tags for bow/muzzleloader (1 for doe, 1 either sex) you get 1 regular season gun tag, a chance at 2 doe permits by lotter plus you can legally have 2 extra permits transferred to your tag from someone else  (I think I got it all straight  :blink: )  Basically it means MrWW came spend a LOT of time in the woods  :roflmao:

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17605 on: Nov 15, 2019, 05:26 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Warm day out today. Didn’t get any response from the Headache Dr today. Disappointed in that.

WallyWorld, Those Hermits do look delicious. I could never get that all info straight.

Mr Clean, Hope you didn’t lose your internet connection. I will ask the Dealer to do that. Thank you on the advice on the rear hatch with the snow.

IFF, Hope your feeling better.

I hope everyone had a great and safe day and they enjoy their evening with family and friends. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17606 on: Nov 15, 2019, 10:27 PM »
Good evening, Wallyworld thank you for the information on the Hermit cookies and NYS deer hunting regulations. I guess the overall deer herd here in NY. is in good shape and possibly becoming a problem in some areas if you can take that many deer per season with purchase of a sportsman's license.
Icefisher-45 you are welcome since the rear hatch does not have a power assist to open it any added weight makes it harder to open In really cold weather of minus ten or below I think the oil in the door/hatch openers(look like small shock absorbers) starts to thicken. In temperatures of that range you may also find the vehicles creaks and steering feels tight until the engine and vehicle interior warms up. Also watch if you ever find the need to put the Jeep into low range 4WD you have to disengage the drive shaft from the power take off to put in this 4WD range possible to not engage and have vehicle that will not respond when gas pedal is depressed. You probably know this if you previous truck before accident had 4WD but I suggest putting vehicle in 4WD before driving or slow down and engage high range doing so a driving spped of 40MPh or higher results in a loud bang might also cause damage if done repeatedly.

Hope everyone had a good day. once again may all of you hunters have safe and good hunts this weekend.
 Steve

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17607 on: Nov 16, 2019, 02:37 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Sleep isn’t my friend tonight. My headache isn’t letting me sleep. My wife has the weekend off so hopefully will be able to take Mr Dickens to the park so he can stretch his little legs.

Mr Clean, Thank you for the advice on the 4 wheel drive. All my trucks have been 4 wheel drive but always willing to take advice.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Tight lines to those on the water and good luck to those in the woods today. God Bless.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #17608 on: Nov 16, 2019, 02:55 AM »
Good Morning I-45, Morning Everyone,
  23* and dropping, suppose to bottom out at 13 this am, high of 27 today.

I-45... hope the headaches let up and you get some sleep...best wishes!   :thumbsup:

Just a quick hello to everyone this morning before heading out to the woods.  Best of luck to all the deer hunters today, will catch up to you all later today!   :thumbsup:

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17609 on: Nov 16, 2019, 03:11 AM »
Good Morning I 45, Mason and every ER. 45 hope your headache leaves soon. I had a chemistry teacher tell our class if you walk backwords down a couple flights of stairs and using your ball of foot on landing then letting the rest of your whole foot come down it will change your equilibrium and your headache will be gone. I tried it and it did work. Might be worth a try. No more migrane trouble since I cut out the soda. Eddie good luck on the hunt today.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.