Author Topic: Congrat's Board .. Categories for Entries Only  (Read 36178 times)

Offline icechip

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Congrat's Board .. Categories for Entries Only
« Reply #270 on: Mar 12, 2005, 06:06 AM »
I'd better fish hard too as I just got bumped off the leaders board. Nice fish there young lady.

Offline FISHFACE_55

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #271 on: Mar 12, 2005, 04:56 PM »
LEATHERANDICE THAT IS ONE BIG BUCKETMOUTH IF ITS MOUTH WAS NOT SO BIG IT WOULD BE A LOT LONGER. I CAUGHT A 6 POUNDER AND IT WAS THE SAME ALL MOUTH AND HEAD NO BODY. NICE FISH :thumbsup:

Frozen_nutts

« Reply #272 on: Mar 12, 2005, 05:21 PM »
Tick Tock..Tick Tock...Good luck in your final push Guys...and gals! ;D

Offline Cargo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #273 on: Mar 13, 2005, 08:30 AM »
Congratulations Tip-up those are some beautiful Pike!

Offline Thriller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #274 on: Mar 13, 2005, 08:23 PM »
Nice burbot folks...I hope there aren't any more of those coming though...I could use the multi-tool.

Derek

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway.

Offline Skiff

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • Walleye, pike, perch...Yeah!
« Reply #275 on: Mar 14, 2005, 06:27 PM »
Nice sized perch, Grump!  That's the biggest one I've seen this winter out of our lakes.
"I'm as healthy as I ever was, I just go to the doctor more often".  - one of my retired buddies

MikeThePike

« Reply #276 on: Mar 14, 2005, 09:21 PM »
Some nice entries made today. Time is running down and I have a feeling there will be a ton of nice entries made tommorow right up until the tourney closes.

I missed a crappie at the hole this morning that I am pretty sure could be in first place right now. Oh well, he's back down there getting bigger (would have been anyways since I only fish catch & release at that lake). This morning was my last shot out for this years tourney and I had a blast.

Once again, to all the mods, thanks for putting this all together.

Offline walleye4

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice, Ice, BABY!!!!!!!!
« Reply #277 on: Mar 15, 2005, 12:34 AM »
MikeThePike,

I know how you feel man on missing the big ones at the hole!  The day I caught my big one, I lost 2 at the hole that wouldn't come through my 10" hole.  Made me sick!  Was using too light of line(2#), and I tried horsing them through.  Went to bigger line there after, but never got into the huge slabs again. >:(  The lake I fish produces crappie over 19".  My biggest so far came 5 yrs ago and was 18 1/2"and weighed 3#9oz.   Bad thing is, the lake is really low now due too the DROUGHT(got water) >:(  It has been really hard the last few years to find the huge ones.

Thriller,

We have black and white crappie here where I fish.  Some lakes have both were others just have one or the other.

Greg

OH NO, I have Jig-a-nitis!  Very deadly disease!!!

Offline Cargo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #278 on: Mar 16, 2005, 10:15 AM »
Jig-A-Whopper.
                         Congratulations great Walleye! Awesome fish! She has some great girth. My buddy fishes with two pound test. I think you guys are nuts! but the proof is in the pudding you landed that awesome fish. Is she going on the wall.  Again Congratulations that is a fish to be very proud of!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.