Author Topic: ice fishing gear  (Read 1245 times)

Offline captbrooktrout

• IceShanty Rookie
ice fishing gear
« on: Sep 02, 2020, 08:59 AM »
when do the on line stores start gearing up for this coming season?

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: ice fishing gear
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2020, 10:02 AM »
I would suspect  a lot of on line sales based on our current situation..after most of the hunting season gear is off the shelves ..toward mid October would be my guess

https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=377965.0
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline primepin65

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Sep 02, 2020, 11:52 AM »
my local Walmart only has a fraction of the hunting supplies that it did in years past. The local Runnings, however, seems decently stocked.
"The mountain without is merely a crutch to help us deal with the mountain within."

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
« Reply #3 on: Sep 02, 2020, 04:17 PM »
Any Ice Fishing Magazines out yet?

To be honest, I haven't been in a store or eaten out since March 13th!  Not missing it much too!   :woot:
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline Doug SD

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Sep 03, 2020, 09:41 PM »
To be honest, I haven't been in a store or eaten out since March 13th!  Not missing it much too!   :woot:

I just realized I haven't been in a grocery store in 6 months-YEAH!  I also haven't been in a sporting goods store in 6 months-BOO!  Not that I need anything from scheels, cabelas, bass pro, running, etc.

Offline Sylvanboat

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Sep 06, 2020, 06:29 AM »
WSJ article said LA Harbor getting crowded with in-bound shipments.

Offline Monticatgeek

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Sep 06, 2020, 07:05 PM »
Stuff can be ordered off the Clam website now except for the new products for this season. the new items should be able to start being ordered by the end of this month. One thing with the new stuff if there is something you really want don't wait to order because once the stuff is out of stock  it will most likely be out for the rest of the season. hot items this year are going to be the tikka minnows and probably the new gold colored line and the new limited edition 40th anniversary houses.
Fishing is not a hobby it is a way of life

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Sep 08, 2020, 09:09 AM »
Stuff can be ordered off the Clam website now except for the new products for this season. the new items should be able to start being ordered by the end of this month. One thing with the new stuff if there is something you really want don't wait to order because once the stuff is out of stock  it will most likely be out for the rest of the season. hot items this year are going to be the tikka minnows and probably the new gold colored line and the new limited edition 40th anniversary houses.

Been looking at the Tikka minnow since it came out.  Thanks for the tip, might have to just order it from the website once it becomes available.  Been watching for updates on this one. 
I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing - Norman Schwarzkopf

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.