Author Topic: Seriously  (Read 3205 times)

Offline rcwlogic

• IceShanty Rookie
Seriously
« on: Mar 31, 2022, 08:33 PM »
I received a letter from the state of nh today. Stating I failed to appear for a hearing. For a rsa 206 10 violation.
I have no idea what this is I never received any ticket in the mail or in person.
I fished the derby as I have for 17 years. I met the fish and game officer as I have for 17 years. No issue checked license a few jokes he was on his way. I was in or at my hut the entire time.
I had cusk traps out I was actually setting them when he came.
1 oz weight on the bottom simple hook 5”. Never had any issue with them
I would assume if there was an issue they would have pulled it if checked
I have no idea
I usually have earbuds in when I am positive I would have heard them if they came by again.
I leave no none nothing behind every everything gets picked up
I did not receive anything in the mail prior to this
Every year I say it’s my last for what we spend I could go to FL and catch tarpon snook grouper red fish shark.
This could tip the scale

Offline meandcuznalfy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Seriously
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 2022, 08:48 PM »
I received a letter from the state of nh today. Stating I failed to appear for a hearing. For a rsa 206 10 violation.
I have no idea what this is I never received any ticket in the mail or in person.
I fished the derby as I have for 17 years. I met the fish and game officer as I have for 17 years. No issue checked license a few jokes he was on his way. I was in or at my hut the entire time.
I had cusk traps out I was actually setting them when he came.
1 oz weight on the bottom simple hook 5”. Never had any issue with them
I would assume if there was an issue they would have pulled it if checked
I have no idea
I usually have earbuds in when I am positive I would have heard them if they came by again.
I leave no none nothing behind every everything gets picked up
I did not receive anything in the mail prior to this
Every year I say it’s my last for what we spend I could go to FL and catch tarpon snook grouper red fish shark.
This could tip the scale

Could be a scam.

Offline swnoel

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2022, 06:29 AM »
 ;)

Offline R.S.

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2022, 07:20 AM »
Could be a scam.

or identity theft!  hope you get it strait man.

Offline articcat

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2022, 08:19 AM »
Have you called F&G yet for explanation?
What is violation?? RSA 206 10
Keep us posted

Offline PazzoCorso

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2022, 08:42 AM »

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #6 on: Apr 01, 2022, 09:53 AM »
Just call your local courthouse. Court hearings are all scheduled records.
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Don't get your Shanty pantys in a bunch!!
« Reply #7 on: Apr 01, 2022, 03:24 PM »
Sounds like you were on the ice without your mask on or you set your bobhouse on a loon nest ;D
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day teach him how to fish and he will sit there and drink all day!!

Offline fishingidjit

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Apr 02, 2022, 05:41 AM »
Sounds like you were on the ice without your mask on or you set your bobhouse on a loon nest ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Arctic Addict

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Flagggg!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: Apr 02, 2022, 04:44 PM »
Was this an April Fool's joke or what?
"Hope" is not a good fishing strategy!

Offline DrummerManDrew

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Apr 04, 2022, 12:58 PM »
206:10 Powers and Duties. –

I. It shall be the duty of the executive director to function as the chief administrator of the commission and to protect, propagate and preserve the fish, game, and wildlife resources of the state and to protect and conserve nongame birds of the state. The executive director shall, subject to the limitations hereinafter set forth, have the power and authority to adopt and enforce rules, pursuant to RSA 541-A, for the adequate and effective control, management, restoration, conservation, and regulation of the fish, game, bird, and wildlife resources of the state, including rules designed to prohibit or otherwise regulate nonagricultural activities which may cause the introduction or spread of infectious disease in the state's wildlife resources. Such power and authority shall include: (a) the right, after consultation with the commission, to set and charge fees adopted pursuant to RSA 541-A, (b) the right to open and close the season for taking fish, game, birds, and wildlife, and (c) the right to fix the size, number and weight limits, and other conditions governing the method and manner of taking the same. Such power and authority may be exercised with reference to the state as a whole, or for any specified county or part thereof, or for any lake, pond, stream, or part thereof.

II. [Repealed.]
III. [Repealed.]

IV. The executive director of the fish and game department, after notice and hearing pursuant to RSA 541-A, may impose an administrative fine not to exceed $2,000 for each offense upon any person who violates any provision of this title, any rule adopted under this title, or the terms or conditions of any permit or contract entered into under the authority of this title. Rehearings and appeals from a decision of the executive director under this paragraph shall be in accordance with RSA 541. Any administrative fine imposed under this section shall not preclude the imposition of further penalties under this title. The proceeds of administrative fines levied pursuant to this paragraph shall be deposited into the fish and game reserve fund. The executive director shall adopt rules, under RSA 541-A, relative to:
(a) A schedule of administrative fines which may be imposed under this paragraph for violation of this title; and
(b) Procedures for notice and hearing prior to the imposition of an administrative fine consistent with RSA 541-A:16-21.
Source. 1935, 123:1. 1937, 188:1. 1941, 49:1. RL 240:10. RSA 206:10. 1975, 124:1. 1977, 111:3. 1978, 40:3, II. 1979, 6:1; 104:2. 1981, 108:2; 568:130, I. 1985, 291:26. 1986, 214:18. 1993, 235:1. 1994, 62:1. 1998, 252:6, 9. 2003, 66:1. 2006, 14:4, eff. July 1, 2006. 2015, 186:2, eff. July 1, 2015.

Good Luck!!!
Be well and DO Good Work!

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #11 on: Apr 04, 2022, 03:16 PM »
DrummerManDrew not a peep since the original post ...may be his luck already ran out
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Apr 05, 2022, 07:50 AM »
DrummerManDrew not a peep since the original post ...may be his luck already ran out

He's just exercising his right to remain silent.
"A mans got to know his limitations"

Offline DrummerManDrew

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Apr 19, 2022, 08:04 AM »
That's funny... well... I've had my fair share of Division of Wildlife (DOW) bullSh*t back in CO, so I complete get the frustration.

Sometimes, you luck out and get a cool officer, sometime not.

The other day it was raining later evening and I was coming home on 106, got pulled over. I was having harder time seeing the lines in the road, not paying attention to my speed...

Yep.. 67 in a 55.. lol Young cop, asks me questions and then was super chill and had just reminded me to watch my speed. I got off... I was really tired that evening.

So they do exist, just not so much anymore
Be well and DO Good Work!

Offline Uppervalley Kid

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #14 on: Apr 26, 2022, 08:24 AM »
Have you called F&G yet for explanation?
What is violation?? RSA 206 10
Keep us posted

X2
....¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.