Author Topic: I'm new at this!  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Bill Dance

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Remember, always keep both hands on your rod!
I'm new at this!
« on: Jan 12, 2008, 01:33 AM »
I'm a newbie. I would like to post some cool pictures of some fish but I have no idea how to do this. If someone could give me the step by step low down on this it would be greatly appreciated!

Offline 4cator

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Will ya look at that pig!!
Re: I'm new at this!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2008, 02:41 AM »
There are plenty of directions in the pictures forum at top of forum page. I myself use photobucket. But  there are many different ways to get job done. Welcome to the site.
All tyranny needs to succeed, is for men of good conscience to remain silent.    Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Bill Dance

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2008, 04:20 AM »

This is just a test. Oh by the way I had to smash ice with my paddles to get to this spot.

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2008, 09:50 AM »
Well thats a great way to start off on this site. Welcome. We do like pics and that is a nice one of a lengthy laker. How long was he Bill?

You look like a guy that used to fish the West lake Ice Derby alot with his wife. Had a BIG sled you pulled onto the ice. And you were diehard fisherpeople. Are you the same guy and gal?

Offline Bill Dance

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 12, 2008, 11:31 AM »
Well thats a great way to start off on this site. Welcome. We do like pics and that is a nice one of a lengthy laker. How long was he Bill?

You look like a guy that used to fish the West lake Ice Derby alot with his wife. Had a BIG sled you pulled onto the ice. And you were diehard fisherpeople. Are you the same guy and gal?
Thanks TGF. This site is awsome. I joined on the New Years Day and it took awhile to figure out how the site works.

The laker is 40" long and 20" girth and weighted 22lbs. I'll post another pic later and the crazy story about this fish that goes with it!

Yes we are the same diehards that use to fish West lake. I got rid of the big sled and have 2 little ones now.  ;D

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #5 on: Jan 12, 2008, 12:22 PM »
Thanks TGF. This site is awsome. I joined on the New Years Day and it took awhile to figure out how the site works.

The laker is 40" long and 20" girth and weighted 22lbs. I'll post another pic later and the crazy story about this fish that goes with it!

Yes we are the same diehards that use to fish West lake. I got rid of the big sled and have 2 little ones now.  ;D

Great Bill....we love stories and most of all pics.

I'm that one eyed fisherman that used to prefish that derby alot. Glad you got rid of the big sled, it was torture on me to see you and your wife pushing/pulling it  :flex: :flex: :flex:. Wisedom comes with age heh ;D
Welcome.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.