The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: fairlee or morey  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Jig60389

• IceShanty Rookie
fairlee or morey
« on: Dec 14, 2017, 06:31 AM »
anyone have any ice reports from fairlee or more? were they still open when we got all this snow or are they buried like the rest of them?

Offline FishinDJ

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: fairlee or morey
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2017, 06:37 AM »
Lake Fairlee was wide open the day before the storm. Yesterday it had some skim ice with snow on the southern end and some grey slushy areas. The main lake hadn't caught yet so I don't think this snow will affect ice making too much. No clue on Morey.

Offline Jig60389

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 14, 2017, 07:07 AM »
Lake Fairlee was wide open the day before the storm. Yesterday it had some skim ice with snow on the southern end and some grey slushy areas. The main lake hadn't caught yet so I don't think this snow will affect ice making too much. No clue on Morey.

Thats good to hear that the snow won't hamper the ice making over there. Headed out this weekend to check ice hopefully get out on some.

Offline PerchSlayer67

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "It's a big one guys!"
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2017, 05:50 PM »
anyone have any ice reports from fairlee or more? were they still open when we got all this snow or are they buried like the rest of them?
Drove by both tonight before dark morey is wide open.. always freezes very late. Fairlee was about 7/8 locked up besides by the launch.
"Ice is on the lake so we're going Fishin!"

Offline Jig60389

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 15, 2017, 02:38 PM »
Drove by both tonight before dark morey is wide open.. always freezes very late. Fairlee was about 7/8 locked up besides by the launch.

Nice i hope to check it out this weekend.

Offline Running for flags

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 18, 2017, 03:46 PM »
Drove by lake morey this morning and it’s all locked up not sure how I’ve is just know it’s froze
Wait there's ice????

Offline Jig60389

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 18, 2017, 05:06 PM »
Drove by lake morey this morning and it’s all locked up not sure how I’ve is just know it’s froze

Nice! Hopefully this weekend its ready to go. Still trying to find the elusive pike in there!

Offline FishinDJ

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 18, 2017, 05:16 PM »
Nice! Hopefully this weekend its ready to go. Still trying to find the elusive pike in there!

PM sent.

Offline spire151

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Dec 21, 2017, 09:19 PM »
The ice is thick enough for fishing on Lake Fairlee.  I know of 4 people that have already been out on the ice fishing and have seen others out there (did I did no know).   The local Bait Shop,  Baker's Store is getting their live bait this Friday 12/22/17.   I do not know about Morey but will post if I drive by it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.