Author Topic: Wich do you prefer eskimo 3i or bunker 250  (Read 981 times)

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Wich do you prefer eskimo 3i or bunker 250
« on: Oct 29, 2017, 09:11 AM »
With out opening a can of worms..  in your honest opinion which is better??  the eskimo quick fish 3i  or the frabill bunker 250 ?? The fabric is better I think on the 250 but it's easier to heat the 3i.. asking since I am in market for a new hub  shanty... also what did you think of the pole /hub system design  of frabill versus eskimo.. if you seen each??  And are zipper in the eskimo the same?? For those who have seen bolth..

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Wich do you prefer eskimo 3i or bunker 250
« Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2017, 09:47 AM »
If you're looking from the point of view which has more room the Bunker has 10 1/2 more square feet of room.  I don't remember their hub system so I can't comment there but I haven't had any issues with my hubs on my Eskimo Fatfish 949I.  Depending on where you get the shelter from you could get the Fatfish 949I for a little more and have more room than both of the shelters you mentioned. 

Offline McGrath

• IceShanty Rookie
  • SHINERS FOR SALE
Re: Wich do you prefer eskimo 3i or bunker 250
« Reply #2 on: Nov 20, 2017, 07:47 PM »
I cant speak, for the bunker, but I bought a eskimo 3i last year. The thing is great. Heats up faster than my old hard side. quick to set up and move. I easily set it up and fish with it on my own. Just make sure you are ready to tie it down quick if its windy and your solo. Haha.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.