Author Topic: Manitoba Holds Upper Hand  (Read 3176 times)

grumpymoe

Manitoba Holds Upper Hand
« on: Nov 25, 2005, 11:01 AM »
just thought I would pass this along to your group TGF.....I have it from a very reliable source that you're in over your heads for this years Tourney.....Grump :clap:

Offline bigredonice

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • keep searchin' 'till ya find 'em.
Re: Manitoba Holds Upper Hand
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2005, 11:07 AM »
your crazy grump!

just take a look at this years MFF tourney  ;D

Offline Trophy Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2005, 11:13 AM »
Crazy Bigred??? Just wait for the IS tourney then you'll see crazy ;D

Offline PGKris

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Iceshanty Trout King
« Reply #3 on: Nov 25, 2005, 03:43 PM »
Not going to happen pal ;D You guys are going under again ;D

2007 Lake Trout Champion. Bring it on!

"I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude"
-Thoreau

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #4 on: Nov 25, 2005, 06:15 PM »
I feel an all Ontario final coming on.....I like the fact that the tourny does not start till Jan. makes sure nobody gets a head start....Damn you early ice Alaskans!!! ;D

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #5 on: Nov 25, 2005, 08:11 PM »
Well unfortunately in north central BC we don't have the oppurtunity to enter as many categories as some of you lucky ones.
1) Walleye/Burbot
2) Rainbows
3) Laketrout
 Thats it and we generally do pretty well in those ones ;D
I hope the walleye and burbot stay as a category that way we can compete in 3 categories. If not then we will clean up in Rainbows and Lakers. Unsure if there will be a kokanee category?
Maybe we should have a bet Grump. If team Manitoba wins more in these categories, I will get a crew cut. If BC wins you get a crew cut Grump? And the loser must post his finished cut. You think up the rules for our friendly competition and we will think about it. Maybe 3 points for 1st, 2 points for 2nd,
1 point for 3rd.??? Let us know.

grumpymoe

« Reply #6 on: Nov 25, 2005, 09:05 PM »
3 categories....Burbot.. ...Rainbow....and Lakers.....looks like our B.C. brother is going to get a haircut!!!!!!.....I will predict that Manitoba cleans up in all 3 categories and it wont even be close......if we dont make all 3, I will get my head SHAVED!!!....and post a pic!!!....oh boy.....you guys are going to look so Kewl!!!...Grump :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Nov 25, 2005, 09:12 PM »
I choked on my water bottle laughing so hard. Bring it on boys ;D
I will be there in March to inspect your shave :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

grumpymoe

« Reply #8 on: Nov 25, 2005, 09:24 PM »
An Omen TGF!!!!.....your arrival will be just in time to let the boyz give you your haircut.......coincide nce????.......fate!!!!....awrightay gang....get the clippers ready for a haircut......Grump :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Thriller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Nov 25, 2005, 09:58 PM »
I have clippers...do my own haircuts too, so I've had practice.

The one eyed man with a cue ball...hmm...then again, maybe Mountain Mama would like her man smooth (aside from the wrinkles that is)   ;D ::) ::) ;D

Derek

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway.

Offline Aaron Wiebe

• IceShanty Rookie
  • walter
« Reply #10 on: Nov 26, 2005, 07:53 PM »
I dont even understand how the prairie boys can compete with pristine BC in the rainbow and laker categories...all i know is that, along with winning walleye, crappie, and pike we WILL be winning rainbow and laker as well ;D maybe even Perch, if LittleRainbow dials in 8)

it's gonna be a fun one guys :D

keep up the trash talk grump!!! I will put my beautiful head of hair on the line, that MB wins more categories than BC..... :tipup: ;)

grumpymoe

« Reply #11 on: Nov 26, 2005, 08:11 PM »
keep up the trash talk grump!!! I will put my beautiful head of hair on the line, that MB wins more categories than BC..... 
.....and furthermore.....I propose that the losing moderator(s) from Ontario, and British Columbia have to wear my (fresh) shorts for one day....just got them out of the dryer last year.... :roflmao:....maybe the last time until its time to face the music.... :o :o....anyone else that feels they would like to put something on the line....please.....jum p in with BOTH feet.....Grump ::) ::)

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Nov 27, 2005, 03:41 AM »
I dont even understand how the prairie boys can compete with pristine BC in the rainbow and laker categories...all i know is that, along with winning walleye, crappie, and pike we WILL be winning rainbow and laker as well ;D maybe even Perch, if LittleRainbow dials in 8)

it's gonna be a fun one guys :D

keep up the trash talk grump!!! I will put my beautiful head of hair on the line, that MB wins more categories than BC..... :tipup: ;)

Careful Aaron, were just competing in 3 categories because that is all we have here where us BC members are from.  Although I may pull a few surprises. You never know how far I may travel to have Grump wear my shorts and get a shave ;D

trapperdirk

« Reply #13 on: Nov 27, 2005, 10:30 AM »
Ah now remember lads the new record rainbow was just caught here and in an area where Ontario member Troutslayer fishes and this baby weighed in at 40.68 pounds .  :o

TD

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14 on: Nov 27, 2005, 03:57 PM »
Yeah I saw that pic when I was in Collingwood Ontario at Ricks Happy Hooka tackle store. Nice fish, looks like close to 40 inches. Did they say how long it was Trapper?

trapperdirk

« Reply #15 on: Nov 27, 2005, 05:30 PM »
I have the story somewhere Terry and I can't quite recall but I think it was 39 inches but could have been 41 . Heres a couple of more pics .

TD

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16 on: Nov 27, 2005, 06:58 PM »
Man that just looks FAT. Sure looks short for the size (lbs) of it. Thats were BC may have a bit of an edge. If we catch a 25lb rainbow they may length in at 40 inches. 45 inch burbot...maybe 18lbs. 40 inch laker...20lbs.
Things are bigger (in length) out west (not fatter). Tourney goes by length...so I predict BC with take many categories :whistle:
Thanks for sharing that eastern fattie Trapper ;D

Offline tbone

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17 on: Nov 29, 2005, 04:24 PM »
Very Nice Rainbow Trapper Drik! But I'm with TGF, BC has length. I took most the summer off for three categories and if need be, Ill take the winter off too! 8)

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18 on: Nov 29, 2005, 07:39 PM »
Very Nice Rainbow Trapper Drik! But I'm with TGF, BC has length. I took most the summer off for three categories and if need be, Ill take the winter off too! 8)

You crack me up Tbone.
Looks like they stuck an airgun in the vent and let her balloon out. I'd sure like to catch something like that :P

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.