Author Topic: May 21st -27th, 2005  (Read 2916 times)

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
May 21st -27th, 2005
« on: Mar 25, 2005, 10:00 PM »
I'm going out to my cabin during this time for some heavy char action. Who wants to connect up there. I have lots of room. If bringing a boat, I could give you the GPS co-ordinates. Even if you want to come out for an overnighter, let me know. Just bring some grub and drinks. I have a fridge and stove. I will be going the week before to scope it out with the wife. She will be leaving about the 21st as doesn't want to spend another week with a bunch of smelly fishermen.
Pitbell: Maybe you could contact Daryl and Chris and see if they want to connect. When I told Daryl about it when I icefished with him, he  was keen. I have his e-mail address so will try and connect that way. Get your arms in shape boys because I don't want to hear any whining from the non stop action. Get your mind out of the gutter Whiskey. I mean non stop action on the lake. ;)2

Offline PGKris

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Iceshanty Trout King
Re: May 21st -27th, 2005
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2005, 11:13 PM »
Sounds like a good time. Will check schedule. I have a boat and will use if OK with you. Out for now
KRIS

2007 Lake Trout Champion. Bring it on!

"I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude"
-Thoreau

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2005, 08:35 AM »
More boats the merrier. Some guys troll bucktails PGKris. They can be great fun on a fly rod.

Offline PGKris

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Iceshanty Trout King
« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2005, 05:12 PM »
MMMMMM Char on flyrod. I should probably go find my 8wt then eh? The 4-5 might be a little on the wee side ;) ;D

2007 Lake Trout Champion. Bring it on!

"I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude"
-Thoreau

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 28, 2005, 09:04 PM »
Probably a good idea.

Offline pitbell

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Good things come to those who bait.
« Reply #5 on: Mar 30, 2005, 11:18 AM »
Hey guy's, Whisk, Fishnutz, and myself will be there. Probably the 21st-24th ;D. Any fishing reports? I've been out of town working and Whiskeys having computer problems. We'll be out on the ice tommorow if anyone can make it.
Later

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 30, 2005, 04:52 PM »
Right on. Glad to hear Bacardi boy will make it. Make sure you guys bring a sleeping bag each. I have only one extra at the cabin. We will firm up plans closer to the date.
Daniel is catching ling but small 3 lb ones. He also got a char but small 4 lber. Ice is still great. About 11 inches left on the big lake. Good luck tomorrow.

Offline Fishnutz

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Team B.C
« Reply #7 on: Mar 31, 2005, 03:59 PM »
Howdy Folks, It's been a while since I've logged on due to the new quad, but I'm back. This weekend my Pa is in town so I'd like to get him out on the ice. Hopefully prove that those fish stories I've been telling him are not 100% Grade "A" Bullplop. Any takers for some laker's? Looking forward to the cabin trip, Terry. This time I'll bring the rum,that way we'll at least be able to tell the story about the 60 lber that didn't get away! :wacko: Later

R.I.P.  TGF

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Apr 01, 2005, 10:17 AM »
OK, I'll bring the 40lber. Glad to hear you are coming. Is the shine gone from your new quad? There was 10 inches on Coo Coo a few days ago but the last few nights has not froze so be careful and may want to bring your ice picks. Good luck. ;)2

Offline pitbell

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Apr 01, 2005, 11:16 AM »
Fishnutz, let me know when your going. I have all weekend off. :o ;D

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Apr 01, 2005, 03:08 PM »
Are you guys carpooling? I have a spot to park and the old fella looks after the vehicles. Better than up at the reserve but you have to travel a little further on the lake. If you guys have smaller motors let me know and I can meet you and give a tow. My 20hp with inflatable planes pretty good. Takes me 25 minutes from the old fellas place (if the lake is calm).

Offline Fishnutz

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Team B.C
« Reply #11 on: Apr 01, 2005, 07:35 PM »
Going out sat. morn. Pitbell. Sometime in the early a.m. Not quite sure where we'll start, but it'll definitely be on the south side. As for the quad Terry, It's still shiny(under the seat). Those things roll so nice when they are new. :%$#!:

R.I.P.  TGF

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Apr 01, 2005, 10:06 PM »
Then you will probably want to park at whitefish bay. I have never attempted from that side this early. Should be OK.

Offline Whiskey

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I love to be out doors!
« Reply #13 on: Apr 12, 2005, 03:48 AM »
I'M BACK, I'M BACK!No idea whats different? I think my brain tumor was acting-up because all I could smell was burnt toast, just kidding, I was playing around with my security setting and hocus-pocus it's fixed. It was like a magic formula brought back the need to communicate. SWEET , , ,see ya at the lake fellas >:D

We live to fish!

Offline pitbell

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Apr 12, 2005, 02:30 PM »
Hey everybody, anyone know what lakes are open? Cobb? Probably not. Me and Whisk are heading out tommorow. However, we don't know where to go.... any suggestions? I'm guessing Dragon is turned. Crooked maybe? Any smaller lakes open?For the love of god somebody please help us! ???

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15 on: Apr 12, 2005, 03:22 PM »
Tabor lake open at the one end a few days ago so probably fully open tomorrow. Cluculz will be I'm guessing another week. I think Cobb will be a bit longer. Stuart probably 2 weeks away. 10 mile is open. Good luck.

Offline Whiskey

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I love to be out doors!
« Reply #16 on: Apr 12, 2005, 07:55 PM »
I will not be going out to Stewart may long. Have some fun for me.
We live to fish!

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17 on: Apr 12, 2005, 09:21 PM »
Sorry to hear that Whiskey. Don't forget I'm going to be there till the 27th. So maybe after the long weekend???
She can't be that good. Come on fishymanjake......er I mean Whiskey ;D
If you don't come, I don't want to hear any whining afterwards ;)2

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.