Author Topic: My Last Ice Trip  (Read 805 times)

Offline metalfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
My Last Ice Trip
« on: Mar 07, 2010, 05:13 PM »
I went on my last ice trip. A.K.A my big blast weekend. I was going to Lake St. Catherine  in Vermont. Get there Sat. at high noon and get a room and a licence. Sweet now its fishing time!! New to the lake, and my first lake in Vermont that I ever iced fished.  I fished Saturday night till dusk with nothing. I fished deep water. I dont know the lake but I was putting in a frugal efort.. Went back to my room wondering if I should try some place else???? Woke early this morning. It was 3am when I awoke from my slumber. Got ready and I went across the street for breakfest at Dennys. I went up 7 to Shelburne Bay on Lake Champlain. No go open. So back to St. Catherine. Only Prob was the frosty derby was there. I got there a little after sun up to find several groups out there. So I suit up and walk.  Man This Place Is Long And Deep. Fished till noon and called it a great season. I was skunked but it was fun. Some Pics From My 09-10 Ice Season. Thanks To all that joined me for some hardwater fishing this season. THANKS

I had a great season staying on top 3/4 time. I am a jigging fool. Till next year Later

Offline atvjumpers

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I think were gonna need a bigger hole !
Re: My Last Ice Trip
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2010, 05:45 PM »
METAL,  most guy put in time 8) you put in miles ;D ;D ;D

dude you cover the state of ct now your in vt.........  thats awesome ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

we will be in the boat soon

Offline mongosmash

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2010, 06:27 PM »
way to go, I've never ice fished in VT. only use the open water. way to go, you had a pretty good looking season. i was out a lot but not a lot of fish this year. i put in time but not a lot to show for it. but i still had a great season anyways. but now I'm looking forward to a good open water season, see ya out their.

Offline metalfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2010, 07:07 PM »
Thanks Guys. Hope to see you guys out there or hook up for some summer fishing. I am almost starting to thing I can squeeze one more ice trip in.................... ............ STAY TUNED  ???

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.