Author Topic: Auger Blades/Extensions  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Fishin Fireman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Life's Tougher and Funner in Alaska;
Auger Blades/Extensions
« on: Jan 10, 2006, 02:15 AM »
It seems to me that many people in town are not carrying Eskimo accessories for the augers, especially since I needed blades. I know that the Warehouse has them but they tend to be out of stock on a few things lately. A few other stores in town are selling the entitre auger but then your hard pressed to find the things you need when things break, they are carrying tons of jiffy and strikemaster stuff. Well today I had just remembered that AIH (Alaska Industrial Hardware) carries Eskimos and low an behold they had the blades I needed and plenty of them and others. They were five bucks more that the above store but now I have another set while my others are being sharpened.

Now that I wasted an entire day doing house work and looking for blades which kept me from skipping out on the HW to go fishing :'( . Now the rest of you Eskimo users can head straight to the two places in town where you can find this stuff without having to waste your timerunning around like I did and spend more time fishing. I was happy to do it and besides the wife said the house looked great :thumbsup: . So I guess I earned a few more brownie points towards being able to fish more :angel, even better was the fact she was impressed with how good the Lemon meringue pie was I baked last night.  Boy Howdy it sure was good eating especially with those tree ripened lemons my uncle sent from California. Hope I didn't make you hungry LOL.

By the way, Badger Blade is out of business >:( so if you need blades sharpened do it yourself or take them to the "Cutting Edge" on Fox ave in Fbnks, six bucks a blade.

FF   

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.