Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1694261 times)

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #2310 on: Jan 15, 2018, 06:58 AM »

<===Lefty===

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2311 on: Jan 15, 2018, 01:36 PM »
Still looking for a jet sled deal.....

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2312 on: Jan 15, 2018, 01:39 PM »
If you're a member of sportsman's guide you can get free shipping on $49. So you could buy the jet sled ($29) and something else for $20 that you may need and bam! Free shipping! I didn't need to buy this but I bought a 7" nero auger with drill adapter and a spare set of blades for $95 shipped. I had some xmas money that was burning a hole in my pocket and I wanted to give the nero a shot.
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2313 on: Jan 15, 2018, 02:07 PM »
If you're a member of sportsman's guide you can get free shipping on $49. So you could buy the jet sled ($29) and something else for $20 that you may need and bam! Free shipping! I didn't need to buy this but I bought a 7" nero auger with drill adapter and a spare set of blades for $95 shipped. I had some xmas money that was burning a hole in my pocket and I wanted to give the nero a shot.

I hear yah, but I am not a member and they don't actually have them in stock....hoping a Cabela's will come with a sale price..... especially I have all their gift cards

Offline clmiller

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2314 on: Jan 15, 2018, 02:15 PM »
Just got an email today saying that my jet sled shipped today, they were not supposed to be in stock till 2/5/18.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2315 on: Jan 15, 2018, 02:21 PM »
Your going to love your Nero. I love mine..
<===Lefty===

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2316 on: Jan 15, 2018, 03:43 PM »
Your going to love your Nero. I love mine..
Your reviews of it and reports back from each trip are kind of what convinced me to get one. I've had some friends tell me they've talked to guys in Sweden that don't like them but I think the Swedes just don't like the Russians. ;p
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2317 on: Jan 16, 2018, 09:43 AM »
I hear yah, but I am not a member and they don't actually have them in stock....hoping a Cabela's will come with a sale price..... especially I have all their gift cards

Ha, they do have them in stock. But go figure, the jet sled has additional shipping.

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2318 on: Jan 16, 2018, 06:29 PM »
I give up on scheels and dsg having Wide 1 Inferno's in stock....have 30% off on both and am sick of waiting. Anyone know where to get one for $300 shipped after a code?

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2319 on: Jan 16, 2018, 06:51 PM »
Got my wide 1 at Dunhams and used a 20% off

Offline FlamDragger

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2320 on: Jan 16, 2018, 10:35 PM »

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2321 on: Jan 17, 2018, 01:33 AM »
Got my wide 1 at Dunhams and used a 20% off

The coupon worked on a shanty???

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2322 on: Jan 17, 2018, 01:46 AM »
I was thinking the same thing, I didn’t think they are supposed to work on shanties!

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2323 on: Jan 17, 2018, 03:51 AM »
$25 off $25+ with code GoodSam at gander outdoors. Free shipping with $50+

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2324 on: Jan 17, 2018, 03:59 AM »

Ordered the otter jet sled, 32 with tax delivered, beats joining a club, assuming it ships

Offline Growler_

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2325 on: Jan 17, 2018, 06:29 AM »

Thanks!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2326 on: Jan 17, 2018, 06:51 AM »
20% off qualifying orders at Kittery Trading Post.  Promo Code:  GOPATS

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2327 on: Jan 17, 2018, 07:08 AM »
  Promo Code:  GOPATS

DN

I'd rather pay full price than utter those words  :o
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline WYIfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing a sport, or just reason to buy stuff?
« Reply #2328 on: Jan 17, 2018, 07:32 AM »
I just love my yaktrax for $8.  My army surplus are great except they are too radical, more like mountaineering crampons.
Thread killer

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2329 on: Jan 17, 2018, 07:38 AM »

<===Lefty===

Offline ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2330 on: Jan 17, 2018, 07:40 AM »

I'd second that. Wait, i would rather pay double

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2331 on: Jan 17, 2018, 08:20 AM »

It is 1 use per household by the way.

Offline jimhaney08

• Team IceShanty Addict
My Setup:  Otter XL sled on a smitty.  10" Strikemaster Lithium 50 Volt auger.  Clam Bigfoot XL 2000 hub.  Garmin Striker 5 Ice Bundle.

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #2333 on: Jan 17, 2018, 10:35 AM »
I'd second that. Wait, i would rather pay double
triple...happily!

Offline Grillking26

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2334 on: Jan 17, 2018, 02:05 PM »
So I bit on a pair of Inferno 2000g PAC boots from cabelas in the bargain cave for 49.98. Showed in stock when I ordered them promptly got email saying back ordered, followed by email saying cancelled over the course of 3 days.  I was Leary of that happening from the get-go but thought "o well, no harm in trying." My question is, anybody else that had this happen, did Cabelas do anything for you, offer a coupon, % off or anything else? Wondering if I should badger them a lil.

Offline MichiganMan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2335 on: Jan 17, 2018, 02:06 PM »
click bait,,, "$25 off $25+ with code GoodSam at gander outdoors. Free shipping with $50+"  At Checkout they inform you $25 discount is only for Sams club members.
It's more important to be nice, than it is nice to be important.

Offline IcePirateJace

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2336 on: Jan 17, 2018, 02:11 PM »
click bait,,, "$25 off $25+ with code GoodSam at gander outdoors. Free shipping with $50+"  At Checkout they inform you $25 discount is only for Sams club members.

I put in an order this morning and it didn't have the stipulation. My buddy put in an order after it and said it worked regardless.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2337 on: Jan 17, 2018, 02:14 PM »

Yes, posted that this morning. Sometime during the day they added that stipulation to the checkout so we are in for an interesting round of cancellations. Nevertheless it can be some great deals. If the Jet Sled comes that will be a great deal on an Otter sled. Keeping my fingers crossed as I only placed one order and before the stipulation was added.

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2338 on: Jan 17, 2018, 02:16 PM »
So I bit on a pair of Inferno 2000g PAC boots from cabelas in the bargain cave for 49.98. Showed in stock when I ordered them promptly got email saying back ordered, followed by email saying cancelled over the course of 3 days.  I was Leary of that happening from the get-go but thought "o well, no harm in trying." My question is, anybody else that had this happen, did Cabelas do anything for you, offer a coupon, % off or anything else? Wondering if I should badger them a lil.

I bought a shanty from Bass Pro on Christmas that was still being sold 2 days later but got cancelled. It was down from 379 to 199 and had free shipping. They offered me $100 off a different shanty and I said no. Filed a better business bureau complaint and they responded saying I had turned down $100 off or a $100 gift card (they never mentioned a gift card). I replied saying I wasn't offered a gift card and I would accept that and they sent one.

I'm shocked how much of this cancellation goes on. What do they hope to accomplish or are they just incompetent?
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2339 on: Jan 17, 2018, 02:22 PM »

I wrote about this earlier. Bought the same boots with the boa system when they were in stock showing for $49.98. They of course cancelled without letting me know. When I called them they claimed there was no stock as they got sold out, but offered me this year's model for $96. I did purchase as they are pretty sweet anyway and the deal they gave me was still a lot better than anything else on that type of boot.

It is however really appalling that they cannot incorporate and actual live inventory management system. The question is if they are being incompetent or creative, as in my case they did end up with a higher sale.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.