Author Topic: Fish Trap Guide Help  (Read 2516 times)

Offline -ADKIceman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Get Some....
Fish Trap Guide Help
« on: Feb 17, 2008, 08:58 PM »
Hello all... I just bought a Fish Trap Guide and love it. I am trying to find the travel cover for it and have not had any luck. Does anyone know a place that has one? I tried Gander, Reeds, Cabelas, google, and so on. A few people and even a guy at Gander told me that the Yukon cover will fit and is only a tad bigger which is not bad if your packing more gear. Anyone know if this is true or has tried this?

Thanks a lot!!

--------------------
Rob K out!

15lb. mono leader for me!

"Its all in how you wiggle your worm!"

Offline jimmygunns

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Add more bacon, son!
Re: Fish Trap Guide Help
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17, 2008, 09:03 PM »
I don't think you will find one anywhere.  They all seem to be out everywhere.  Clam Corp. is out also, last I heard.  Good luck, you may need to wait until next year!

Offline John_BZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2008, 09:08 PM »
I don't think you will find one anywhere.  They all seem to be out everywhere.  Clam Corp. is out also, last I heard.  Good luck, you may need to wait until next year!

some even prefer to run no cover because they have to tow 300 pounds of gear in the shanty. lol

Offline jimmygunns

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Add more bacon, son!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 17, 2008, 09:18 PM »
some even prefer to run no cover because they have to tow 300 pounds of gear in the shanty. lol
Do you think you will have room for my floor cleaner, curling iron, & hair dryer next time we go out?  ;D  Richard Cranium!

Offline AugustWest

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 17, 2008, 09:19 PM »
I am in the same boat/shanty >:(
I tried averywhere as well!!!

Offline John_BZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Feb 17, 2008, 09:27 PM »
Do you think you will have room for my floor cleaner, curling iron, & hair dryer next time we go out?  ;D  Richard Cranium!

i think i can squeeze them into the jet sled. btw i just discovered 10 minutes ago that i owe you some spikes. i found your bait puck in my bibs. guess when the last time i used those bibs was. at the rate i'm going you better start a tab for me.

Offline Guycanfish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 17, 2008, 10:11 PM »
Hello all... I just bought a Fish Trap Guide and love it. I am trying to find the travel cover for it and have not had any luck. Does anyone know a place that has one? I tried Gander, Reeds, Cabelas, google, and so on. A few people and even a guy at Gander told me that the Yukon cover will fit and is only a tad bigger which is not bad if your packing more gear. Anyone know if this is true or has tried this?

Thanks a lot!!

I looked there's a few on ebay. :laugh: for the Yukon.

Offline velcro29

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish ON!!!
« Reply #7 on: Feb 17, 2008, 10:19 PM »
Have you guys tried REED's Sporting Goods out of Minn., thats were i got mine a month ago. Good Luck
[]

Offline dabber-doo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Dreaming about big gills and crappies !!!
« Reply #8 on: Feb 17, 2008, 10:25 PM »
Have you guys tried REED's Sporting Goods out of Minn., thats were i got mine a month ago. Good Luck
Lol just looked there before I read your coment. Nope there out sorry guys
I've was on the ice and fishing Nov. 23rd 2008 and don't plan on stopping tell spring breakup 2009 !!!!

Offline icemanhunting

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Feb 18, 2008, 03:07 AM »
I have a Guide and I use a Eskimo cover on it,it is a heavy cover that fits well and it is waterproof.The only negative it is around $60.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.