Author Topic: 12 Volt Power Pack  (Read 544 times)

Offline hays47

• Team IceShanty Regular
12 Volt Power Pack
« on: Jul 24, 2017, 12:50 PM »
http://imgur.com/a/PvsyA

Came up with this solution to my ever growing power needs upon the ice. Had an old cooler (lunch type) laying around and an old power plug socket. Decided the insulated cooler would help the performance of battery whilst on said ice. Going to add couple more sockets to it to power lights /ff / possible panoptix ducer

The sealed  lead acid 12 volt/18ah should handle everything I hook up to it. The built in handle of the cooler makes handling a breeze. Obviously not conducive to hole hoping. This was designed for all day or all night trips in mind.The angles installed in bottom help to keep the weight of battery evenly distributed.

Rather easy and fast project and was fun in designing it.
Echomap 94  Chirp with panoptix ps-22.
G.E.F.M

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
Re: 12 Volt Power Pack
« Reply #1 on: Jul 24, 2017, 01:54 PM »
Find your image in Imgur and use the BBCode for message boards and forums. That link will post your pic here.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jul 25, 2017, 01:07 AM »
You may have to resize picture  I have done a few post about this on. my fish finder .com also when you go to post here don't use the hyper link code use the img brackets it's to the left of the url bracket or hyper link brakets looks like a eye con of Mona Lisa then place link in middle of img brackets ..

By the way cooler looks awesome that should keep battery warmer longer if you throw a hand warmer in with it..

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jul 25, 2017, 01:11 AM »
Here is what is at that hyper link..the op posted of the battery box...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.