Vermont > Ice Fishing Vermont

Let's Get It Started!

(1/3) > >>

timwest95:
Yeah, I'm ready! Anybody got any ice conditions, please share them here!

I am in Colchester. I've got absolutely nothing to share...well the rt 127 skating pond has skimmed over a few times, lol. Hope to hear of some ice soon somewhere...as always my goal is to be on the ice on or before December 31.

Panfisher86:
Same here nothing to report yet i live in Central Vermont around Windsor,Vt  i hope we get some cold artic weather soon i love to be able to get out... Always seem to find something to get out on by New Years in lots of years past. It does seem tho every season it gets warmer and warmer Global warming is real and it shows past few years in my opinion. Anyways hope everyone has a safe ice fishing season and please use extra caution especially on early ice when there hasnot been alot of cold weather yet.....Happy Holidays everyone

Fish-On-VT:
Located in Wallingford; just south of Rutland.  No ice to speak of.   But I’ve got the itch!!   Cannot wait to get out on the hard water & get into some fishing action!!!   
Good luck & tight lines

TRT:
It used to be right after Thanksgiving the perch ponds would be safe. Its getting later an later.
I ventured to Maine last year to get on early ice. Uggh

Raven71:
 South Bay - Magog,  had started to freeze up,  but the wind and rain took care of that.  Hopefully the daytime temps start dropping soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version