Washington > Ice Fishing Washington

new guy

(1/3) > >>

NWR-Brad:
Old timer here. Born and raised in E WA. Lived in Spokane the last 49 years. Fished all over E WA. Ice fished a bunch of NE WA lakes back in the 60'sand 70's and some in the ML area. Been more of a boat guy for a long time but getting tired of freezing my rear off winter eye fishing on Roosevelt so I started rainbow bank fishing there in the winter some years back.  Doesn't seem that around Spokane we get much of a window for ice fishing any more but I did get out to Eloika a few times last year and have fished Silver some in the past.  Might get a little more active this year.

Have a son in NW Mont and so I fish there some as well and also a son in MN and when there I get out also. BTW, MN is ice fishing heaven for sure. My son did well on eyes the last 2 weekends on Red Lake.

I'll be hanging around the edges here this winter and if I get out I'll share the info.

I tried watching the videos mentioned on another thread but there was no direct link so I'll have to go search You Tube I guess. I'm a little computer challenged at time but I'll try.   

Have fun this winter and stay safe on that ice.

tbern:
Nice introduction and welcome to a great site! Lots of information to read through so enjoy your stay!

Glowjigger:
Welcome!

spiltmilt:
Welcome! Have a great ice season.

FlamDragger:
Welcome! Have a great season!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version