The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: UPDATED Please take a moment to read and respond. Important  (Read 11260 times)

Offline 67f100

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Please take a moment to read and respond. Important
« Reply #60 on: Dec 22, 2014, 02:20 PM »
Howdy Tafts

1 - Definite on reasonable pan fish limits.  How about 15 -15- 15.  Perch - Gills - Crappie.   Maybe a little more on perch and a little less on
     the calicos.   

2 -  Yes  on more EPO's  I would like to see them put the squeeze on people who have no regard for healthy fish populations or other   
      fisherman.

3 -  Some walleye stocking would be sweet in lakes where they could breed

One guy asked you to bring up the question of biodegradable plastics.  I totally agree with that.  I don't keep many trout or bass but it seems they have junk in them as often as not.  This suggests to me that there are a lot of fish stuffed with plastic.  The ones I have kept that were bound up with plastics are usually under weight and not too strong.  Who knows how many fish we are killing? I also wonder if fish full of plastic are safe to eat.  Does anybody know if this has been researched?

Since you are going to talk with some legislators and maybe the gov, there is one more thing I have seen suggested in the fish finder. which  I think is an awesome idea.  One of our members suggested a multi state fishing  license.  I fish New Hampshire for just a few days during vacation every summer and it's stupid expensive.  Same with New York and CT. I would love to see some reciprocal arrangement where we could pay maybe $10. extra per state.  There are lot of places  in Ct and NH I would like to try but I am not going to throw an extra $50 bucks to do it.  This would be a home run for the states because it would draw some money spending sportsmen who would probably not be there otherwise.  I really don't think you would see a hole bunch of out of state people crowding your favorite spots.  I would think it would kind of balance out.

Have a good one.  67f100

Offline ICEHOLE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • INSTAGRAM: MATTACHUSETTS
« Reply #61 on: Dec 22, 2014, 06:01 PM »

Since you are going to talk with some legislators and maybe the gov, there is one more thing I have seen suggested in the fish finder. which  I think is an awesome idea.  One of our members suggested a multi state fishing  license.  I fish New Hampshire for just a few days during vacation every summer and it's stupid expensive.  Same with New York and CT. I would love to see some reciprocal arrangement where we could pay maybe $10. extra per state.  There are lot of places  in Ct and NH I would like to try but I am not going to throw an extra $50 bucks to do it.  This would be a home run for the states because it would draw some money spending sportsmen who would probably not be there otherwise.  I really don't think you would see a hole bunch of out of state people crowding your favorite spots.  I would think it would kind of balance out.

Have a good one.  67f100

this has been talked about in the forum before....would be very tough to do. you know the states would be fighting on who gets more of the cut "we have more lakes" "we have more parks" "our costs are higher" etc etc blah blah blah

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Professional Ice Guide, Tournament Angler, TV Host
« Reply #62 on: Dec 22, 2014, 06:12 PM »
this has been talked about in the forum before....would be very tough to do. you know the states would be fighting on who gets more of the cut "we have more lakes" "we have more parks" "our costs are higher" etc etc blah blah blah
Exactly.

Also when you are talking about needing funds to implement changes why make less available. 
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro-Staff HT ENTERPRISES, Pro Staff POLAR FIRE, Pro Staff VEXILAR, Pro Staff OTTER OUTDOORS, Pro Staff PK LURES, Pro Staff DEEP FREEZE, Pro Staff Bunker Up Fishin
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS
New England's Only Authorized Representative for SnoBear Vehicles!

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it was easy they would call it catching
« Reply #63 on: Dec 22, 2014, 07:05 PM »
That's what I'm saying. I hate to lean towards the idea of making fishing more expensive because I believe that would limit the amount of new people who would get into the sport but at the same time. If you make it more expensive to catch the fish than it is to pick them up at the supermarket, the bucket brigade might slow down.

They don't buy licences hence I would be willing to pay more but it means enforcing the laws.  I think someone else mentioned if I pay more it is not so the unlicensed can keep fishing for free.
It is MY responsibility to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now. Make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day. They might show up if there is enough staff working.

Offline minnow1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #64 on: Dec 22, 2014, 08:47 PM »
Good points jay.

I've actually spoken to our current governor before about water draw downs. There are two types of draw downs. Those initiated by the state, and those controlled by a lake authority or other local governing body.
The ones initiated by the state, despite what may be said about invasive, weeds, or docks, it's more to do with dams. Basically they remove a certain amount of water from the lake do that the potential for damage to the dam or water control outlet is less in the spring. That's pretty much it. 
As for pike stockings, I am of the understanding that they are done on the basis of need by need only. Last ones were done in 2007 and I can tell you the lakes that were stocked I can personally see a big difference.  I think you need to be careful when stocking a top apex predator into the water.  You can damage the water quickly with too many predators and not enough food.

It comes back to funding. The DCR, mass wildlife, the EPO are ander staffed and under budgeted. Everybody who has commented on this thread brings up valid and important issues. But it all comes back to funding it.

Tafts,

The  thing with the Pittsfield lakes is that it is a local authority basically telling the city what they want.  This is not about the dam and the state lowering the water.   This is a decision that LOPA got the city to  make.  Years ago they never lowered the lake. I have pictures that prove that.  Then they started lowering it 3 feet.  Now every third year they lower it 6-8 feet(deep drawdown).  It is basically so the wealthy landowners around the lake have weed free places to swim right in their backyards.  The deep drawdown is the one that really hurts the lakes.  It exposes so much lake bed and forces fish into smaller areas which stresses them out.  Richard Hartley, biologist from the state, even said that you have to try to get the city to stop doing it.  It really wasn't the states problem although he agrees that it does a lot of harm in more ways than they(landowners) know. 

Anyway, good luck with your mission.  I hope you succeed.

Offline basst_

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #65 on: Dec 23, 2014, 08:21 AM »
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

1) yes theres should be size limit

2) YES!!! i want them bucket brigade and illegals off our waters

3) they need to do more for the state fisheries. MA can be a sportsmen paradise if they help the fisheries. they would bring more income and revinue. it would also make us fisherpeople happier to catch different species that we have to travel far to get.

look at CT they stock, kokanee salmon, waleye,pike,catfish,salmon, massive 20lbs browns and trout.

Offline Tuna Meltdown

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #66 on: Dec 23, 2014, 08:49 AM »
1. Yes
2. Yes
3.  I would like to see them revamp their stocking program but I'd like to see them do it smart.  Like trying to stock species that will actually hold over and possibly reproduce and sustain themselves in certain bodies of water.  I'm sorry but big, beat up, tank raised broodstock salmon don't impress me.  Most of salmon I used to see looked like they were one step away from deaths door.  I'd like to see them try and breathe some life back into the pike stocking program.  I also heard rumors about possibly stocking larger trout to take the place of the broodstock salmon program.  In my opinion stocking trout under 12" long in any lake that also contains bass is a waste of time and resources.  All they become is food for the bass.

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #67 on: Dec 23, 2014, 11:21 AM »
i would like to see a closed season for landlocked salmon at the feeder streams to the chu to give the salmon a chance to lay there eggs. nh and maine have it.

btw i agree with all your other points and i'm 100% behind taking it further. its about time that fisherman are heard.

Offline Osage

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it ain't my business,It ain't my business !!!
« Reply #68 on: Dec 23, 2014, 11:59 AM »
Just a word to the wise,be very careful what you ask for.Be sure to put science and research with any statements,else you will be just another classified as opinionated.I tried to read as many and as much of each persons imput as I could muster on this topic,but just couldn't read them all.A couple things stand out to me though,one is the post about the pick up bed full of fish.Im not doubting this,but my question is,how many fellows were fishing?,how long did it take them to fill the truck?,we're they sizable fish,or dinks?
    The reason I ask is,that sounds almost unbelievable,if they were sizable.If they were dinks,it sounds as if the population is already out of control,and more Acually need caught.As far as creel limits,in our state we have none on panfish.I,in fact pretty much only fish for pannies,and have taken home 30-50,8-10" gills for several days at a time.None are wasted,all are consummed,and yet they are still in abundance.
     I do however agree that creel limits for slower multiplying and growing species should be in place.My state recognizes this fact and has standards set in place to insure future availability.One other statement I read was a poster was willing to pay an increase in license fees to fund new and existing laws.Remember,not everyone may be able to pay the premiums that others are.Perhaps a volunteer/ donation from the better off could offset any increase in fees,fees that may stretch a family who has children they would like to enjoy quality time on the lake with,but cannot afford paying for the increase.
    My point is,when you go to your " meeting " to twist the ear of the lawmakers,remember what you say and present may have lasting affects,good and bad!Choose in the interest of all,not a few.

Offline basst_

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #69 on: Dec 25, 2014, 07:48 AM »
what about fixing the water ways. like cleaning the ponds lakes and rivers. removing old dams.  yea it would so friggin awesome to have pike and walleyes that could breed. but  i think the problem lies in the water. i think the water isnt good enough.

what about stocking more bait fish.  add landlocked alewives  to ponds that dont have a herring run or an outlet.

Offline moosehunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #70 on: Dec 25, 2014, 08:15 AM »
no the warm water fish do well by themselves and no get the epos to get outa their new trucks and maybe get those nice green uniforms dirty once in awhile. no, the state spends plenty already for a put and take fisherie.

Offline The Ice Man

• IceShanty Rookie
  • ICE FISHING WESTERN MASS.
« Reply #71 on: Dec 25, 2014, 09:17 PM »
I believe that pan fish limits are not necessary on account of there being many lakes were there need to be pan fish taken out in order for there to be greater numbers of larger sized pan fish for sportsmen to harvest. The issue of stocking is important, the states needs to take the money and resources they had put into the Atlantic Salmon program and invest it into other species such as Walleye, Brook Trout restoration and or Muskie and Tiger Muskie stocking programs in order to provide other fishing opportunities for sportsmen. 
"I dont need church, the woods,lakes and rivers are my church."
                     (My Dad)-Scott Johnson

Offline airplanejig

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #72 on: Dec 26, 2014, 04:44 AM »
 Years  ago when nh  used to have the coho salmon program in great bay   they also  started showing up in the  north river  down south of  boston   That was  a great fishrry  and it should be looked into bringing it back.   Also I have mentioned to fish and game a few years  back about  starting a searun brown fishery in the mystic and Charles river watershed   I know the mystic is contaminated  but so is the housantic  It could be  catch and release As the lower mystic and upper mystic  have  all those alewife  fry in there  And   now it would be possible for  the much hardier brown trout to survive in  that dirty water  As far as pike muskie yes of course  who woulnt want more of those.    Also   rainbow smelts  should  be transplanted to different coldwater ponds They got plenty at wachusett for  stocking purposes.  Its our money  they use to fund the whole program LET THEM KNOW what you want.
May your flags never have the bends

Offline hrlyridr77

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #73 on: Dec 26, 2014, 10:46 AM »
1. NO - panfish have a natural limit - if the population declines, so does the catch rate - as long as you are hooking them, the population is healthy.
2. NO - Don't need any more darned wardens out there. They don't do anything to the lawbreakers, and annoy the compliant outdoorsmen.
3. NO - Stocking programs cost tax dollars. Set up stocking as a private enterprise if you want - but leave the inefficient state programs out of it.

Each of the things you list are another level of government intervention, and expense. Fix problems where they need fixing. None of these need fixing.

Open Sunday hunting - YES
Work out a multi-state game license program for New England - YES

Thanks for your efforts, but I plan to also contact the new administration, and express my opinion.
Sometimes it's not about the fish, but about the fishin'

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #74 on: Dec 26, 2014, 11:02 AM »
Hrlyridr77 you mentioned this stuff costing more tax money but have you ever wondered where the money from your fishing/hunting license goes?
It is MY responsibility to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now. Make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day. They might show up if there is enough staff working.

Offline Johnnysox

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #75 on: Dec 26, 2014, 06:55 PM »
Yes, creel limits. Bass should be 2, not 5 and closed season for keeping during spawn.
More EPO by raising fishing fees slightly , it has to be funded.
Stocking should include other species besides trout. Have a trout stamp to raise funds.

Offline xjma

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #76 on: Dec 26, 2014, 10:45 PM »
1 yes
2 yes
3 yes

and heck yeah to hunting on sundays!!! 

Offline Lawman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #77 on: Dec 28, 2014, 02:05 PM »
I am 72 yrs. old and take time to think befor you speek: The more controls you want the more it will cost. Holyoke has a natural Walleye hatchery if someone would take a look at the canal system ther could be more than one species raisedthere with minimum cost to the sporting public. Anyone that fishes goes boating in Ct. can see the difference in boat launches and the trophy fisheries that Ct. has. It is time for all sportsman to wake and voice your opion. Start a political action commitee at you local Sporting club.STOP BEING THE SILENT MAJORITY.  YOUR FREIND lAWMAN  p.s. i AM NOT A RETIRED COP.

Offline KC from MT

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Live to fish. Fish to live.
« Reply #78 on: Dec 29, 2014, 04:12 PM »
1. Yes - A liberal limit seems reasonable and prevents abuse
2. Yes - There will always be those few who abuse and steal our resources.  More enforcement must be accompanied by stiffer penalties for violators.
3. Yes - The pressure on our streams and ponds requires a strong hatchery program to maintain quality.

Of course all of the above "yes" answers and any associated funding are contingent on eliminating waste and ensuring that we are getting the most out of the hard earned dollars we already spend.

I strongly support Sunday hunting as well.

Thank you for soliciting this feedback and representing our sport.

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
UPDATED Please take a moment to read and respond. Important
« Reply #79 on: Jan 05, 2015, 04:15 PM »
So I had an extremely informative and important meeting today with Senator Ben Downing. I think that everyone will be happy to know that he is very receptive to ideas and has actually ordered a few studies to be done in his office. First and foremost being exact spending and output numbers on hatcheries, stocking, DCR, Environmental police funding.
I have also had some very informative conversations with some of the State Biologists regarding stocking.

Unfortunately... Walleye won't happen any time soon as we do not have enough suitable waters in MA for them to survive consistently as several people actually alluded to in this thread.
Trout stocking already has been increased and they are being raised in state as well as being imported from a couple of other states as well. There ARE currently being studies done as to whether or not it may be cost effective to raise salmon for put and take...The numbers right now do not support it, but hearing from anglers, especially out of state anglers who would travel to catch them is helpful to the cause. MA actually did do a limited Kokanee stocking several years ago, but the survival rates were limited and growth rates were dismal...probably not in the cards again.

Pike actually is another story. The State WANTS to do more Pike and Musky stocking, however they were getting them from a hatchery in NY which was battling an outbreak of VHS and had to exterminate a lot of fish. A few hundred fish were imported last year and all dumped into Cheshire Res. As more become available, more will be stocked.

I have another appointment coming up with the Senator and some Reps as well as the Vice Chair of the MA Ways and Means Committee (budget guy) to discuss license fees and possibly removing them from the General Budget (not likely) or possibly creating a stamp program like several other states have.

Please keep feedback on here, It is helpful to have as many opinions as possible so that as many people are represented.

Paul
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro-Staff HT ENTERPRISES, Pro Staff POLAR FIRE, Pro Staff VEXILAR, Pro Staff OTTER OUTDOORS, Pro Staff PK LURES, Pro Staff DEEP FREEZE, Pro Staff Bunker Up Fishin
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS

Offline swampa

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • bring on the trout
« Reply #80 on: Jan 05, 2015, 04:32 PM »
Yeah we need a size limit on Bass.  I think if the fish is OVER 19" it should be put back.  With the amount of time it takes a fish to reach that size it should be put back in to breed.  A 5lb Bass in Massachusetts waters is anywhere from 25-30yrs old.  Those Bass deserve to live not be mounted on a wall or fried up by someone.  It would be a totally different story if it was like Florida or another southern state where a 5lb bass is 5-6 years old. 

I also feel that there should be more EPO's and they should RESPOND when they are called about something illegal going on.  They have no problem going to derbys and asking everyone there to see a fishing license but when they are called about something illegal they don't respond and they had 4 hours to respond,  I got a "We will see if there is someone who can get out there". 

Good luck with them but unless you are a lobbyist with tons of money they will yup you till the cows come home and do nothing.

Have you conducted studies on the numbers of those fish?
Cause why do something to ENSURE a sustainable fishery for future generations?  We will find out it is to late to fix it, then what?

Congrats  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
your wrong on the bass growth, I icefish a pond in Worcester and one year icefishing i hooked a 17 inch largemouth about 2 pounds the hook came out his gill and hooked him in his right eye i got the hook out but the eye was destroyed and I released that fish alive,the very next year icefishing the same area i iced a 23 inch 6 pounder missing it's right eye that fish grew 6 inches and 4 pounds in one year so i think growth rates differ from one pond to another depending on food supply and genetics , that pond is over loaded with carp and am sure that bass was chowing down on young carp along with the hundreds and hundreds of shiners we let go after fishing over the years

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #81 on: Jan 05, 2015, 05:05 PM »
your wrong on the bass growth, I icefish a pond in Worcester and one year icefishing i hooked a 17 inch largemouth about 2 pounds the hook came out his gill and hooked him in his right eye i got the hook out but the eye was destroyed and I released that fish alive,the very next year icefishing the same area i iced a 23 inch 6 pounder missing it's right eye that fish grew 6 inches and 4 pounds in one year so i think growth rates differ from one pond to another depending on food supply and genetics , that pond is over loaded with carp and am sure that bass was chowing down on young carp along with the hundreds and hundreds of shiners we let go after fishing over the years

Swampa I speak with facts behind what I say.  You might have caught another bass with a missing eye.  Here is a link to one article from BASSMASTER Magazine who probably would not publish an article that was not fact.  When I find the article that I read about a 5lb bass being 30 years old in this area I will post that for you also.  Here is a clip from the article below. "But a 6.78-pound bass caught in New York’s Mariaville Lake still owns that honor. Back in 1992, biologists used otolith rings to determine that the fish was at least 23 years old, and it was in good condition, meaning that it could have lived longer."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCYQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bassmaster.com%2Fnews%2Fbig-old-bass&ei=9BerVKrYGMmGyAT7_4GgAw&usg=AFQjCNF13uJL-6oqgq6ALV1Wt2c5qwipCA&sig2=n7YDXl9qd9KFsxsJR-rm9A&bvm=bv.82001339,d.aWw

Offline GrizlyGarou

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: UPDATED Please take a moment to read and respond. Important
« Reply #82 on: Jan 05, 2015, 05:25 PM »
Is a 30 year old bass really going to have enough virility to be able to reproduce as effectively as a 10 or 15 year old bass? And how many of the panfish fry (and breeder-size panfish!) are getting eaten by the monster bass that isn't reproducing as well as the smaller bass that eat less?

I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything, but as things get older they pass their prime and don't breed as well and I don't know where that line is for bass and I'm asking a serious question.

"One hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the kind of car I drove, but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."  Anonymous

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #83 on: Jan 05, 2015, 05:28 PM »
Griz did you read the article?  Here is a quote from it.

"But a 6.78-pound bass caught in New York’s Mariaville Lake still owns that honor. Back in 1992, biologists used otolith rings to determine that the fish was at least 23 years old, and it was in good condition, meaning that it could have lived longer."

Offline GrizlyGarou

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #84 on: Jan 05, 2015, 05:33 PM »
Griz did you read the article?  Here is a quote from it.

"But a 6.78-pound bass caught in New York’s Mariaville Lake still owns that honor. Back in 1992, biologists used otolith rings to determine that the fish was at least 23 years old, and it was in good condition, meaning that it could have lived longer."

My wife's grandmother is 94 and still doing awesome, but I don't see her having any babies anytime soon. If she was a bass, all she'd be doing is swimming around eating smaller fish and not contributing to the future of the bass in that pond. She's an awesome person, though, so if you catch her please put her back!

Living longer and reproducing are two very different things. I'm curious if anyone knows the point where the ratio of fish eaten to fry produced tips to the point where they're not helping the fishery and they just turn into an eating machine.

"One hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the kind of car I drove, but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."  Anonymous

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #85 on: Jan 05, 2015, 05:34 PM »
Tafts any word on a size limit on LMB??  I am going to find the article about the research done on LMB and the growth rate not just in Ma but all Colder climates.

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #86 on: Jan 05, 2015, 05:47 PM »
My wife's grandmother is 94 and still doing awesome, but I don't see her having any babies anytime soon. If she was a bass, all she'd be doing is swimming around eating smaller fish and not contributing to the future of the bass in that pond. She's an awesome person, though, so if you catch her please put her back!

Living longer and reproducing are two very different things. I'm curious if anyone knows the point where the ratio of fish eaten to fry produced tips to the point where they're not helping the fishery and they just turn into an eating machine.

I know I have caught some Monstahs during the spawn that seemed loaded with eggs.  I put her right back in so she could reproduce.  People and fish are 2 totally different things.  My grams is 91 she isn't having kids but I would still be pissed off if someone shot her for fun (after all she still breathes our air and eats food lol).

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #87 on: Jan 05, 2015, 05:52 PM »
Guys, Please keep this thread positive.
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #88 on: Jan 05, 2015, 06:02 PM »
I am trying to.  I LOVE bass fishing as much as I love my kids.  It just bothers me when people think "they are just fish it doesn't matter".  Last post about growth rates of the bass up here.  Just something to think about when keeping that 6lb bass for a wall mount.  Where in the "North" that was done is unknown it could have been Maryland for all we know and bass grow slower here than they do there.

Offline GrizlyGarou

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #89 on: Jan 05, 2015, 06:08 PM »
I know I have caught some Monstahs during the spawn that seemed loaded with eggs.  I put her right back in so she could reproduce.  People and fish are 2 totally different things.  My grams is 91 she isn't having kids but I would still be pissed off if someone shot her for fun (after all she still breathes our air and eats food lol).

Alright, before we get too far offtrack... I'm not asking about growth rates, I'm asking if anyone knows of any research that has been done in regards to the viability of the eggs and milk of older bass. And who said anything about fish not mattering?

If a large, old bass isn't reproducing as well as a younger smaller bass then it would be a bad idea to make it illegal to keep the bigger ones as it would end up leading to the only bass left in the pond being too big to breed well then they'd just cruise around and eat everything until something killed them. Fish, just like people, get to a certain age where even if they have all the bits needed to reproduce, they're just not as effective at breeding. Women shortly before menopause are less likely to get pregnant than a 20 year old woman, simply because the eggs aren't as good. I'm guessing that happens to fish at some point, and I'm asking if anyone knows of any research that's been done about it.

(also, I'd be pretty pissed too if somebody shot your grams! that ain't right!  :o )

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.