The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: FISH FOR THE WALL OR FOR FOOD CONSUMPTION. WHATS RIGHT VS WRONG  (Read 4537 times)

Offline thaman12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: FISH FOR THE WALL OR FOR FOOD CONSUMPTION. WHATS RIGHT VS WRONG
« Reply #30 on: Feb 03, 2009, 03:52 PM »
personally not a big deal everyones different who are we to say what we can and cant do. everyones views arew different. i really dont keep fish but my dad and his buddies like bass perch crappies and stuff, and they use their fish for game dinners. 5lb bass is alot of meat. some people think of it as meat others think of it as a pretty big fish and throw it back. its the ones who dont have their fishing licenses that go out and keep everything they catch regardless the size and i know everyones seen them at places not mentioning any names but those are the ones doing illegally. you buy a license u should be able to do what u want.

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #31 on: Feb 03, 2009, 04:01 PM »
personally not a big deal everyones different who are we to say what we can and cant do. everyones views arew different. i really dont keep fish but my dad and his buddies like bass perch crappies and stuff, and they use their fish for game dinners. 5lb bass is alot of meat. some people think of it as meat others think of it as a pretty big fish and throw it back. its the ones who dont have their fishing licenses that go out and keep everything they catch regardless the size and i know everyones seen them at places not mentioning any names but those are the ones doing illegally. you buy a license u should be able to do what u want.

Good Post Thaman! We have all seen that crap goin on !  good job!   :clap:

Flaggs!
IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Member of the GODS (Grumpy Old DudeS)
« Reply #32 on: Feb 03, 2009, 07:13 PM »

That sums it up well
MA

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.