Author Topic: Pineview 2-12-12  (Read 899 times)

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Pineview 2-12-12
« on: Feb 13, 2012, 10:57 PM »
Decided to try another trip to the view last night rain and all. Got to the narrows about 3pm ice was looking pretty rough, standing water scattered about. Nobody there ??? was thinking maybe the ice was getting too sketchy or something. Not too often that place doesn't have somebody on it, rain or not! Unloaded the gear trekked down the hill and open water along the edge but not to far out. Someone had left a good plank off the trail to the right. Thanks. I left mine home this trip. Set up started marking fish right off the bat in 54fow. Dropped down and no takers just lookers and nibblers for about the 1st hr then about 5-530 it turned on as 2 big schools made there way underneath us. Pulled a few 11inchers and then the bite tapered off as fast it came on. Had to work pretty hard tempting the more aggressive ones by jigging up 12in and back down and repeat above them until i got one to chase. Then it was 1 maybe 3 hits then back to the school if i missed them. Headed off the water at 8pm. Between me and my buddy we pulled 10. 11in being the biggest. Here's a pic of my take. Oh and the ice was still a good 7-8in with only maybe 2in of deteriorated ice on top just be cautious gettin on and off

tightlines everyone :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.