Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1611456 times)

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #21570 on: Nov 24, 2020, 09:00 PM »
My condolences Bud!! It's been a rough year!!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21571 on: Nov 24, 2020, 10:11 PM »
Good evening , I don't know how many of you have been following the Covid thread here on I.S. our friend Rebelss has posted in the past few days the his mother who like Eddie's is in a nursing home appears to have contracted the virus after exposure to others at her home. Even though Rebelss is her power of attorney not being allowed to see her even with PPE unless her condition gets worse so please pray for both of them. I believe Rebelss mother is the last family member he has left alive so this is hitting him hard. Thank you. Like some of you I did a little shopping today found some bare shelves did get lucky at my local Rite-Aid and did find latex gloves and disinfectant wipes.
Eddie I guess it will come down to what funds will be budgeted in 2021 for you work project if layoffs occur hopefully the terrazzo material delivery is a good sign. Have fun Thanksgiving night making ornaments with your grandchildren.
Hunts2long may your wife and Amber have been able to get in and out of the grocery store quickly and may all of you stay healthy.
Whopper Stopper may you not have to wait to long to be fishing out of Shamu. It has been a good hunting season for you with the archery buck and your SIL's first bear.
Ice Wanderer when son#3 returns to his stand may the 10 point buck make another appearance.
Wallyworld hope you found everything on your shopping list. It would not surprise me if most of also if most of NYS does reach the orange cluster status. I know many of the college students returning home for Thanksgiving will spend time with their friends over the long weekend and possibly spread the virus to each other and their friends.
IFF my condolences to you,your niece and family twenty years is a long time to be fighting cancer. Good to read you are knocking items off of the to do list.
Tomturkey may you not see to many inches of the wet heavy snow. It seems DMV's across the country have been back logged for almost a year. I purchased my GMc shortly before Christmas 2019 and did not get the registration until sometime in february. I think some people buying the big turkey's may be thinking ahead and figure they can get a few meals from the bird especially if we see a return of limits on meat purchases in the future as the second wave of the virus spreads.
Sory you and your grandson did not harvest any bucks sounds like the two of you still had a good time hunting together.
Old Goat may the contest be held in January can you get a refund on the ticket if canceled. I was thinking they might lower the number of entrants to allow more social distancing while fishing.
OldSailormay Megan and her roommate both be over the virus and showing no after effects from it. How are things going for Michelle in her new home.
Capt.JIM ditto Wallyworld's words. Have a good Thanksgiving with your family.
 Icefisher-45 may the MRI provide new information for your doctors that helps you with the headaches.

Have a good night,stay safe and healthy.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #21572 on: Nov 25, 2020, 02:11 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  The coyotes are going bonkers again this morning, got my dogs all stirred up wanting to go on patrol, lol.  27 and calm, high of 42 today.

Mark...So sorry to read this, my thoughts and prayers are with your Mom and you. May God give you both the strength to overcome this most horrible hurdle that has presented itself.  Please know we’re all here for you Sir, God Bless.
  Bud...My Sincere Condolences to you and the family on your loss, such difficult times this year. Thoughts and prayers are with you and the family Sir.
  Steve...Thank You for the info., will check the thread.
  OG...congratulations on the ticket, hope the contest is a go and we see you hit the board this year! Best of luck to you!   :clap:
  Tom...I did a little research on the M-1 but mostly on the bullet in particular as it amazed me how small it was...reminded of a slightly wider 22 magnum round. Have absolutely no doubt in the right hands it could probably be a very lethal deer rifle. Understand it’s comparable to a 357.  Glad you had a good time hunting with your grandson, hope your Thanksgiving hunt together rewards you both with the bucks!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...hope the grocery store had what you needed! Best of luck wishes continued for Mr.WW!   :thumbsup:    Will bite my tongue on Uncle Andy!    ;D
  Jeff...hope that 10 pointer shows himself again, dang! Good luck to you and the boys if heading back out today!   :thumbsup:
  H2...better conditions today, best of luck to you with the hunting!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...sorry we won’t be reading anymore of your hunting stories this season, but they sure have been great....Thanks for letting us tag along again!!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:   Looking forward to the ice adventures... :icefish:

We saw first ice on the marble job yesterday, not enough to drill holes though, lol. The area we had open had filled with rain water and froze to the decking. Required a rose bud torch and a salamander heater to melt and warm up before we could do our work....making memories again!  ;D
  Last shift coming up...4 day weekend approaching....looking forward to the closing bell.   Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21573 on: Nov 25, 2020, 05:16 AM »
Morning all,

IFF....so sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers to you and yours  :'(   fingers crossed the test results are negative

Eddie.....hope the day flies by, enjoy the long weekend and family time, give the little ones a hug for me  ;)

OG.....congrats on the ticket purchase  :clap:  guess they're figuring since it's an outdoor event there won't be any covid related issues  :-\

MrC.....the store wasn't as bad as I expected, managed to cross everything off the list  :thumbsup:  watching the daily numbers for my county breaking records frequently, yesterday's total was DOUBLE the previous high number from a couple days ago  :o  not a good sign  :nono:

TT.....getting to hunt with your grandson, priceless  :thumbsup: :bow:  best of luck when you get back out

IW/H2L.....good luck today if you're heading into the woods  :flex:

WS.....is there fishable ice north of you yet  ???

MrWW came home empty handed yesterday afternoon  :(  decided it was time for a break from the woods for a couple days  :unsure: 

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21574 on: Nov 25, 2020, 05:17 AM »
30* and a dusting of snow.
Running late, the alarm didn't go off...
h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21575 on: Nov 25, 2020, 05:20 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

34 getting to just 36 later today. It looks like a stretch of mild weather through the long weekend, good for travel not so much for ice.

Eddie Thanks for the kind words, I sure hope I have a few fishing stories this up coming winter. I plan on spending  some time in Shamu, time will tell if the fish cooperate.

TT I have a custom long range pistol based on the .284, excellent cartridge. Mine is a 6.5x 284 that is set up for 1000 yard shooting. I will dig it out and show you a picture.

OG Congrats on scoring a ticket. We will all be following along as you prepare and take in the contest :thumbsup:

WW hope you were able to get what you needed at the store. Things here are again getting a little sketchy  on a few things.

Not sure what I will do today. The girls are both looking forward to the long weekend. My wife has been spending extra time trying to get all her loose ends tied up.  I am guessing the cribbage board will be handy just in case ???

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy. Best of luck to those in the woods :thumbsup:

WS

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21576 on: Nov 25, 2020, 05:26 AM »
Morning all,
WS.....is there fishable ice north of you yet  ???

About the only place I know of is Red Lake.

You and h2l popped in while I was poking the keyboard. Good Morning! Best of luck hunting h2l:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21577 on: Nov 25, 2020, 05:36 AM »
About the only place I know of is Red Lake.

I hope to someday do another trip to Johnny P's  :icefish: ;)2  MrWW loves to tell people about that adventure  ;)2

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21578 on: Nov 25, 2020, 10:12 AM »
Good Morning ER'S  Bud condolences to your family. Rebels prayers for you and your mother. Mr.Clean not sure if cancelled would mean auto rebate. Maybe a ticket for following year would be implemented? It is a huge fund raiser for the area; at worst they treated me like a king last year and a donation only wouldn't be so bad. My daughter is driving down tonight and our family will be doing a zoom for turkey day. Stay safe all.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21579 on: Nov 25, 2020, 10:57 AM »
Hello ER's!! I just want to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING for tomorrow and I hope everyone eats too much and stays safe and well! Steve, Michelle is getting settled in her house and loves it!! Hoping both girls can make it tomorrow!!
STFAH!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21580 on: Nov 25, 2020, 08:15 PM »
Good evening not sure when I will post tomorrow so a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Since virus infection numbers continue to rise in my area I will be spending the day at home have left over turkey from early celebration with my sister and BIL . Looking like my town is moving towards the orange cluster which means more restrictions . The neighboring city of Newburgh is cracking down on mask wearing.
Eddie sounds like it is getting closer to inside only work. Have a good day tomorrow with the family. Best to you and your sons with any hunting over the long weekend.
Wallyworld glad you found the items on your shopping list and the store was not to crazy. I have not personally seen this yet but you may want to stock up on baking supplies for the Christmas holiday hearing rumors flour may be come a hard to obtain item in the coming weeks. You and Mr.WW enjoy tomorrow however yo celebrate. May things improve for Mr.WW when he returns to deer camp.
Old Goat I was wondering how big of a fund raiser the ice Fishing Extravaganza was for the Brainard,MN. area. It appears to be similar to the Walker,MN. eel pout festival. May your daughter have safe travels and all of you have a good day tomorrow.
OldSailor good to read Michelle is getting settled and so far enjoying home ownership.  I hope both your daughter are able to come to your home tomorrow.
Rebelss may today have been a better one for you and your mom. Please feel free to vent to us as needed.

This has surely been a different year may everyone still have things to be thankful for and pray better days are in all of our futures.
Stay safe.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21581 on: Nov 26, 2020, 12:23 AM »
Earlier this evening, I was finally able to get into the web sight to find my Corona-19 test report is Negative.  As for a backup I went to my clinic for an appointment to do a drive by test and also got an email message test there was negative as well.  In checking in with the Neighbor Next door web sight it was announced that a grocery store in a neighboring to my sub division that 10 of their employee's had simptom's and tested positive.

I sent a follow up text to my  manager wanting to know how I was doing, in the back and forth was told the other clerk was doing good but would not be cleared to return to work until December 5th. at the earliest.  Haven't heard back as to what they will do.  And of course if they would reopen the store after Thanksgiving day.

Now I know how the health care workers must feel, weather to continue working, and take the chance of getting and passing on the virus.  Scary times for sure.

hope what ever you do for tomorrow is trouble free.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21582 on: Nov 26, 2020, 04:03 AM »

Good morning Bud, ER's,
                         It's 39* and raining lightly. ::)
                         Happy Thanksgiving to you all. :clap: :thumbsup:
                         I somehow lost my post yesterday, it's floating around in cyber space. :unsure:
                         Bud........I'm glad you tested negative, are feeling better? ???
                         Steve.....I think there will be a rise in infections in the next two weeks, due to the gathering of people for Thanksgiving. Especially for
                all the people that decided to fly. :cookoo:
                         Eddie.....I hope you and your family have a nice day. I hope you and the boys can get out to do some hunting. :flex:
                         Marv......Cribbage is a good way to spend time while waiting for ice. :whistle:
                         Wally.....I'm glad to read that the shopping went smoothly and you got what you needed. :clap:
                         Not much going on today except for cooking, #2 and #4 sons are coming for dinner this afternoon. I haven mentioned #4 son much,
                he kind of keeps to himself. He lives 30 miles away and is a tattoo artist, not my choice but he does make a good living at it. He doesn't ice fish, but
                he does a little hunting.
                         I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving either at work or enjoying your time with or without family and friends. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21583 on: Nov 26, 2020, 04:13 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
   :bow:  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!   :bow:
  42 and raining here this am, high of 56.

Just a quick note this morning to wish everyone here on this wonderful thread a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!

This year has certainly shown to be a very difficult time for so many here, yet, there has been many good things that have taken place as well. I am greatly thankful to have been a part of this long distance family of friends and able to share in both the good and the bad with you all. It’s been said before but worth repeating....what an amazing group of wonderful people!! May God Bless you all and your families...Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   :bow:

Bud...so happy to read about your tests coming back negative...CONGRATULAT IONS!!  :clap:

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21584 on: Nov 26, 2020, 05:21 AM »
36* start to the day again. At least there is no rain or snow in the forecast for the day

I could not have said it  any better than what  Eddie posted about this group. I  am so happy that I have become part of it.

All I can add is what I have said all along. "This is the best group and thread on the internet!!!!"

Bud I too am glad you tested negitive.

IW Enjoy your dinner with your sons.

I will not elaberate on our plans for today. I just hope that some one does not have to start a Go Fund Me to get me out of jail. Eveyy one is sick of our govenesses over stepping her right to control us. More later if I am not in jail.

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21585 on: Nov 26, 2020, 05:42 AM »
I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all the 9:45ers.
 Who would have thought that my dumb post is the most popular thread on here.  ;D  All of you have made it special and i thank you.   
 I dont post much but do try and keep up with you "gabbers"  ;D
 I hnow its been a tough year for every one. Especially those of you who have lost love ones. 
 You are all very special people and when i hit the lottery we are all going to Drifter Dave's cabin for a week..    ;D
 38* showers very very foggy and im walking out to the deer stand. This should be interesting.  ::)
 Have a great day everyone..
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21586 on: Nov 26, 2020, 05:45 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....glad your tests were negative  :thumbsup:  glad your coworker is recovering  :clap:

TT....deep breathes, in thru the nose out thru the mouth   ;D  let us know if you need bail money  ;)2

IW....our kids all have to find their own place in the world where they fit, whether we "get it" or not  :-\ 

WS....maybe Santa can leave MrsWS a new game under the tree this year   :whistle:

MrC.....got an email from my bank last night, they're shutting down inside teller services again, drive thru or appointment only  :(

OS/OG.....glad you'll both be able to spend the day with your daughters, enjoy  :thumbsup:

Eddie....prayers to your Mom  ;)  enjoy the long weekend and time with the family   :) 

X2 on Eddie's post, think he pretty much said it all  :bow:  I am thankful for all of you here in good times and bad. Please be safe and stay healthy.

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!

Morning Raquette......thank you for starting this thread !!! Good luck in the stand  :flex:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21587 on: Nov 26, 2020, 05:56 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

33 degrees, may get into the low 40's by late afternoon.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :thumbsup:

Eddie I couldn't agree more on what you said, well done Sir! :clap: :clap:

IW hope you have an excellent time with your sons, some catching up to do :thumbsup:

WW The best to you and the Mr! He may never go back to hunting camp ;D

Bud Great news on the tests  :thumbsup:

Just the 3 of us here today for Thanksgiving. I am sure the game boards will be set out probably before the meal, during, and after ??? I may have some puttering to do in the garage.

Hope everyone has an excellent Thanksgiving :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21588 on: Nov 26, 2020, 06:00 AM »
42* some fog and a very light rain.
Raq, good luck out there this morning. Knowing "Drifter" the way we do, when we get there it will be a "work" weekend.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. The "body" told me yesterday to take a break today, so staying out of the woods. For some reason (weather change?) my ankle gave me a problem getting out of the woods last night. It is fine this morning. On my way home last evening I saw 11 deer in one field, don't think I have seen that many total all season along the road.
Everyone take care and have a great day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21589 on: Nov 26, 2020, 06:45 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, Looks like it’s going to be a rainy day here. Just me and my wife and Mr Dickens of course spending Thanksgiving together. My wife is off today but has to work the weekend. Had the MRI and have a teleconference with the Dr on Monday. It’s funny you still have to pay your deductible even though you don’t go into the office. I’ve been sick most of the week never use to get sick.

IFF, My condolences on your nieces husbands passing. That is good news you got the title for the motor home. That’s good news your test was negative.

Hunts2long, Hope your ankle feels better soon.

Whopper Stopper, Board games can be fun.

MasonEddie, Very well said, I hope you have a great day.

I hope everyone has a great day and don’t eat to much Turkey.

IFF
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21590 on: Nov 26, 2020, 07:28 AM »
Good Morning ER's Happy Thanksgiving to all. Well said Mason. Nice news Bud stay safe all.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21591 on: Nov 26, 2020, 07:39 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on here been enjoyable reading through the post and posting at times. Hope everyone has a blessed day and stays healthy and has some time with loved ones even if just over the phone for a bit.

Offline deerefishyfishy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #21592 on: Nov 26, 2020, 08:09 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Like Dacker said, I don't post very often but I am often playing along at home. I hope everyone has a great day, whether with friends and family or quietly at home.
The hardest part of ice fishing is casting!

Early to bed, early to rise
fish all day and make up lies!

Offline WarBonnett

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #21593 on: Nov 26, 2020, 08:49 AM »
  Good morning all & happy T-day! All O-K here, watch what's going on with the 9:45s, don't post that much now. Everyone have a great day ! :tipup:

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21594 on: Nov 26, 2020, 09:01 AM »
Good morning all! HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!! It will be here, because both daughters will be with us today!! Everyone here on the 9:45 thread are like long distance family and I want you to be safe, stay well, and STFAH!!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21595 on: Nov 26, 2020, 09:13 AM »
Hoping today will be nothing but happy for all,

WarBonnett, been wondering how/where you have been hanging out.

See the list has 7 "Buddies" on, Stay safe all.

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21596 on: Nov 26, 2020, 05:49 PM »
Good evenings mild day here reached sixty for the day's high. Quite here at my complex took a walk around the grounds earlier lots of empty parking spots so assume many people are spending time with family or friends. May everyone be having a good Thanksgiving Day however you are celebrating.
IFF good to hear your tests came back negative and your coworker is recovering from her infection. I think if possible your store will try to reopen so as not to loose the Christmas sales. Ice Wanderer believe you are correct about the Covid-19 numbers rising over the next two weeks. May son#4 be doing alright and his business not get shut down by the virus.
Eddie I could not have said your sentiments any better. Glad we were able to meet back in September .Have a fun night with the grandchildren making the ornaments.
Tomturkey think you will be safe  believe most law enforcement will not be raiding Thanksgiving celebrations.
Raquettedacker guess you never know what will happen with a topic you start here on Ice Shanty. may your work place see good sales of trees wreaths and other Christmas holiday decorations.
Wallyworld ,what time did Hunts2long and his family show up this morning to pick up the pies and cookies. ::) :whistle: I believe my bank will be doing the same in coming weeks.
Hunts2long may your ankle be feeling better .I hope Amber did not have to work to many hours today.
Icefisher-45 may you feel better soon might want to go for a test never know what might hitch a ride home with your wife. Hope the doctor found something on the MRI that will help in treating the headaches.
old Goat may you be having a good day with the family.
Fish/hunt4ever the same to you and your family.
Deerefishyfishy welcome back may all be god with you and your family.
WarBonnett good to see you posting .Happy to read all is good with you and the family.
OldSailor enjoy the time spent with your daughters.
Capt.Jim hope you are having a good day with your son,DIL and grandchildren.

Have a good night,stay safe. Everyone don't over due the Black Friday,Small business Saturday and Cyber Monday shopping.
 Steve

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21597 on: Nov 26, 2020, 06:37 PM »
No need to start a Go Fund Me page for me as I am not behind bars. I was not really that worried about it even though we were vilating our governmeeses orders that we could only be in groups from our own household for Thanks Giving. There were only 8 of us at the senior center from 4 house holds.

The police department is right behind the center where we parked. We had been  told they did not have time to waste enforcing her orders.

I just got off of the phone with my grandson. He had tried to buy a new rifle but was denied as he only had a paper copy of his licence. The fact he also had a miltiary licence made no difference. He just  called and said he borrowed his BIL's 30 06 and will be down for the week end tomorrow. I am glad there are lots of leftovers to keep him fed while he is here.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21598 on: Nov 27, 2020, 03:17 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  43 and calm here this am, high of 49 today. Hope everyone had an enjoyable day yesterday!   :thumbsup:

Tom...glad there was no need for bail $$, lol. Best of luck to you and your grandson with your hunting weekend!  :thumbsup:
  Steve...had fun with the grandchildren, they made a few ornaments then the board games came out... gave me a chance to take a little nap.  ;D 
  Warbonnett, DFF, FH4...hope you all had  a wonderful Thanksgiving, will be looking forward to your posts!   :thumbsup:
  OS...glad both your daughters were able to spend the day with you and your wife!  :bow: :clap:
  I45....hope you're feeling a little better today, as mentioned, maybe a good time to take the test? Best wishes sent your way.  :thumbsup:
  H2...hope your ankle is back to normal today...those deer are waiting! Best of luck today if heading out!.   :thumbsup:
  Wally...gave all the grandchildren an extra hug for you... ;D...hope you can please do the same for me soon!  Tell Mr.WW we're still pulling for him....best of luck!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...hope you and the ladies had a wonderful day! Is there a new cribbage champion?  :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope you had an enjoyable day with the family as well, best of luck to you and the boys with the hunting!   :thumbsup:
  Dom...I've been playing the lottery for the same reason, lol.  :clap:  Thanks again for starting this awesome thread, hope a slammer buck rewards you soon...best of luck this weekend!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:

No bail $$ needed here yesterday either!  :clap:  I read about a Senator out Buds way who was having about 30 people over for dinner. She didn't call it a dinner, but a funeral, for a turkey which apparently fell under the guidelines!  Figured I try that out to if the Sheriff came a knocking!!   :nono: :roflmao:
  Off to the woods soon, Cawfee's on gang!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21599 on: Nov 27, 2020, 04:13 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                    It's 45* and foggy out this morning. ::)
                    Eddie......I wish you the best in the woods today. :thumbsup:
                    Tom........I'm glad no bail $$ was needed. :roflmao:
                    Steve......60's* is too warm for this time of year, it should be a lot cooler. :blink:
                    Marv.......You said you took two games, how many were played? ???
                    Wally......Good luck to Mr. WW if he's heading back to hunting camp. :flex:
                    OS.........I hope you had a good time with your daughters visit. :thumbsup:
                    Raquett...Thank you for starting the most enjoyable thread on the internet, we have become a family. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
                    We had an enjoyable day with the 2 youngest of my 4 sons.
                    I will be headed out in a few for a couple of hours.
                    I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.