Author Topic: Grandby Macs  (Read 2514 times)

Offline Dilli

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ya Baby!
Grandby Macs
« on: Dec 21, 2006, 11:58 AM »
I can't wait to chase those lakers! Word is there is some ice, anybody have any info?

Offline Don In Denver

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Let 'em go! Let 'em grow!
Re: Grandby Macs
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2006, 01:35 PM »
I can't wait to chase those lakers! Word is there is some ice, anybody have any info?

They got a ton of snow up there so if you go, BE CAREFUL.   The ice was only 4"-6" where there was ice and there were big areas of open water in the main lake.  Word I got was they had about 30" of snow.  I fished it on 12-14 and we had 4" in Rainbow Bay, near shore.  Managed a few small fish.  I'm waiting for better ice after all this snow.

Offline Dilli

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ya Baby!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2006, 10:53 AM »
Thanks Don,I may wait for Feb. I read your posts all the time, you seem to know your fish biology. You also watch Big Fish tackle don't you? I watch the F Gorge sites faithfully. We need to get Grandby back up to Trophy fish status.

Thanks again
Scott

Offline Don In Denver

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Let 'em go! Let 'em grow!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2006, 03:16 PM »
Thanks Don,I may wait for Feb. I read your posts all the time, you seem to know your fish biology. You also watch Big Fish tackle don't you? I watch the F Gorge sites faithfully. We need to get Grandby back up to Trophy fish status.

Hi Scott- 

You're right on Granby.  Some of us are working on some ideas.  I love those macks!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.