Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1614563 times)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #16740 on: Aug 22, 2019, 06:31 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Was a muggy day today. Used only the fan because the air conditioner makes my headaches worse. Landlord is coming tomorrow to replace a couple of windows in this apartment and a electrician is supposed to be coming by as well. Hopefully will be able to figure out what the issue is. Tried pushing myself a little farther today. My wife’s car is going into the shop next week. Has a strong smell of antifreeze. Hoping it’s just a hose or something simple. Doesn’t seem to be leaking anywhere.

Whopper Stopper, That’s good news you got the washer firing on all cylinders. Sounds like a great day on the water with your s-I-l. Thank you for sharing the videos.

Old Sailor, Excellent advice about the dowel/stake with twine to keep the vegetables up.

Mr Clean, I hope you managed to stay cool today.

Hunts2long, I hope there was nothing to seriously wrong with Scouts ears. Hope your wife is feeling better. Hopefully you get to get out on the water tomorrow.

Tom Turkey, That’s great you were able to find railings at Home Depot.

I hope everyone has a great night and had a good day. God Bless.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16741 on: Aug 22, 2019, 06:35 PM »
  What about the turkey with the arrow in it Marv?
  Sorry if I missed it eariler...
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16742 on: Aug 22, 2019, 08:21 PM »
  What about the turkey with the arrow in it Marv?
  Sorry if I missed it eariler...

Hi Dom!

You mean how is it or what's the story on it?

It has been hanging around since last fall. Someone took a shot at it or maybe missed a Tom and hit her.

Anyway it has been managing pretty good. I called the DNR and they basically shrugged it off. The said it's part of the circle of life.

I was worried the winter would claim her but she made it just fine.

This passed spring we watched her get topped by the Tom but she never had any poults. Sometimes she disappears for 2-3 days but then she shows up again.

Nature adapting at it's finest.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16743 on: Aug 23, 2019, 05:49 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Not sure what the Weather is going to be. Electrician is supposed to be here sometime today. Landlord maybe here to put in windows too. Makes for a tough day. My meds tend to make me tired. My wife had to leave the door unlocked. I can’t quite make it to the door.

I hope everyone has a great day and stays safe. Tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16744 on: Aug 23, 2019, 06:10 AM »
53* and clear once the fog burns off.
Ice-45, just take it easy today.
WS, glad you and your s-I-l had some action. Have a big fish like that up next to the boat can be a thrill in its self. I have had pike hit walleyes as I was landing them. Pike always wins.
Scout is fine. She had a reaction to the new dog food we were giving her. We just have to clean out her ears and put some drops in them for a few days. They told me that changing over to a dog food that has wheat in it can cause it. When I was a kid the only time a dog saw a vet was when it got hit by a car, or had to have 'quills" removed.
Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16745 on: Aug 23, 2019, 07:40 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....glad you were able to get the washer back together  :flex: :clap:

IF45.....slow and steady, don't try to push yourself too much  :nono:

MrC....Les has showed up here finally  :thumbsup:  hope he stops by your neighborhood soon  ;)

H2L....glad to hear Scout's ear problem isn't serious  :clap:

Fishing was slow yesterday, managed 2 eyes 18" & 20", 5 crappies & some small perch

Might try a bike ride today once it warms up a bit  ;)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16746 on: Aug 23, 2019, 08:00 AM »
Good morning had some rain over night sky is still overcast weather guessers say things will clear later in the day.
Whopper Stopper glad you received the part and washing machine is now back in business. May one of those big musky take the lure and hook on your next trip.Thank you for the game camera videos. It look like the arrow in the hen has a blunt tip may be reason she has survived as that type of arrow head caused less internal damage then a broad head.
Icefisher-45 good to hear electrician is coming may your problem get fixed. This is just a thought next time you have the landlord or other person coming to do repairs/service give your cell phone number (assuming you have one) and tell them to call you when they arrive and please wait for you to come to door. I'm Sure you will have no problem leaving door unlocked but is dangerous since you may be sleeping and anyone could enter your home.
Hunts2long glad Scout's ear problem was nothing major I was thinking ear mites or some type of infection. May she be a good patient and not fuss to badly during ear cleanings. Best to you if fishing today.
Racquettedacker how are things going at the green house sure they have been sweat boxes at times this Summer. Did your collar bone heal correctly remember you had to have a second plate installed. Best to your son with college this year if he has not already graduated.
Eddie hope it was time crunch and not gremlins that kept you from posting today.
Wallyworld I believe Les humid will be visiting my area of NY. tonight hope he stays for a few days. Congratulations on the fish looks like it was a little windy out on the lake. A safe ride to the two of you if you take the bike out today.
IFF has your niece arrived yet and any fishing trips together in the next week.
Tom Turkey may you be closer to having shower remodel completed.
Ice Wanderer hope your sleeping better. Due you still plan to make your annual trip to Old Orchard Beach Maine this September.

A safe and good Friday to everyone. Best to all casting a line today.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16747 on: Aug 23, 2019, 08:24 AM »
Steve, nothing confirmed as of this morning.
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #16748 on: Aug 23, 2019, 08:39 AM »
Mid 40's o start they day. No complaints about that from me.

Marv I just noticed on the picture of the Slim Pickins video that the arrow does not look like it even has a field head on it. I looks like all I see is the ferrule to screw a head in. ????

Steve I am trying to figure out how I am going to hook the old pex water lines up to the new shower valve so I am at a stand still right now. I will be going out to a place that specializes in repairing doublewides. The gal there will help me figure it out.

Time to hit the road.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16749 on: Aug 23, 2019, 09:03 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                      It's a fine looking day here on my hill clear skies and less humid. ::)
                      Marv.........Great story, maybe a go pro is in the future so you can have some video of the events. :thumbsup: Nature sure does have a way
              keeping animal alive. We watched a Nothwoods Law show the other day and they had a deer with an arrow stuck in it's forehead running around. The
              video showed it happened quite a whole ago and there was no infection. so they let it be. :whistle:
                     Steve.........We didn't get any rain yesterday but the sky looked threatening. :blink:
                     Wally..........Nice fish good job. :flex: :clap: :thumbsup:
                     H2L............Same with me, dogs didn't seem to have the problem that they have today, my wife's dog has allergy's and we have to give him a shot
              every 21 days. I think it has to with pure bred's , mutts never seem to have problems. ???
                     Eddie..........I bet you're chomping at the bit, getting close to be going to the beach for vacation. :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:
                     Bud............We haven't heard too much about the store. ???
                     I-45............I hope the electrician can figure the problem. :P
                     Not much going on here just hanging out recuperating, I took a walk this morning and got a little lightheaded so I turned around, I feel better.
              The nurse from the orthopedic dept. called to check up on me, I told him about it, it's normal.
                     I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16750 on: Aug 23, 2019, 10:11 AM »
Low 50's to start the day. LES is supposed to be around for the week end.

We spent the better part of yesterday in the city. We went to Home Depot for a change as it is out of the way. I  found the safety bars for the shower with out breaking the bank. Now all I have to do is make sure I have the backing and make notes where they are. Steve This shower base has a built in seat. The base is 5 foot like a normal tub with only around a 5 inch lip to get over to get in. Now to get it plumbed up and finished. I asked the guy in the plumbing department about a drain fitting for the shower. He made a couple of steps and handed me what I needed. The wife got her veterans discount by simply showing her ID which helped.

When we had the last baiting ban there was still a lot of bait etc. being sold. They can not stop the sale of it. YOU just can not put it out for the deer. YA! The last time they did not put the ban on until the farmers had already planted the bait, like carrots. One of my friends had to let a big acreage rot in the field.

The wife got a call from the County Council on Aging the other day asking her if she would serve on the county board. The new manager of the board had attended one of our meetings awhile back so he knew how she operated. He must have been impressed, he to fill a vacancy on the board. There is still never ending drama at the local center. The card that uses the center refuses to clean up after them selves. They do donate a small amount of money but they still need to clean up their mess.

Every one have a good day. The site is back to erasing what I typed aging if I try tomake a correction. Hope fully you can figure out what I meant.

I saw your post on the Ice Deal thread regarding connecting copper pipes to Pex. I switched to Pex when i replaced my hot water heater. Sharkbite has fittings that can connect copper to Pex. They are pricey, but easy to use and get the job done. Hope this helps!

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16751 on: Aug 23, 2019, 06:32 PM »

Racquettedacker how are things going at the green house sure they have been sweat boxes at times this Summer. Did your collar bone heal correctly remember you had to have a second plate installed. Best to your son with college this year if he has not already graduated.

Steve nothing but mums and perninels left....
Left Clavical is still sore but getting better.....  Two cuts and plates in the same position takes a while..
Hope all is well with you and family...

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16752 on: Aug 23, 2019, 06:41 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Had a breeze coming in thru windows today. Electrician and landlord finally came here around 6. They determined that it was the drier circuit. So they shut it off. He will be back in 2 weeks after his vacation. The landlord did call my cell before coming in. My wife has been a wreck all day.

Ice Wanderer, How are you doing? Hopefully the dizziness goes away soon.

Tom Turkey, Remodeling stinks. Hopefully you get the double wide fixed.

WallyWorld, Hopefully you got to take the bike out and get some ice cream.

Hunts2long, I’m glad it wasn’t to bad of a fix for Scouts ears.

I hope everyone had a good day and has a good night.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16753 on: Aug 23, 2019, 07:46 PM »
Jeff, Nothing on the store, we got some Puma knives in that were supposed to go Gander, and a lot of Socks that are normally not in a Camping World store, put them out pac of 3 for $1.32 nice heavy ones they are.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16754 on: Aug 23, 2019, 10:47 PM »
Good evening Les Humid has made his way for Wallyworld's location in central NYS to me in south eastern NY. feels great dew point tomorrow forecast to only be in the fifties. :clap: WW hope this does not mean increased humidity is coming to your area.
Tom Turkey I see a Mod.(possibly Raquettedacker ) has relocated your post here from the Best Deals thread and deleted my response. Thank you. Did you get info. at the double wide trailer place on how to connect the pex lines to new shower valve. Your comment about WS's arrow turkey has me wondering if maybe teenagers or younger youth were fooling around with a bow and they or a parent had removed arrow head for safety.  I can see one youth challenging the other to shoot at a turkey if one was in their yard.
IFF may your hear from your niece soon so you can make plans to fish together. Hate to be negative but personally do not think Gander store is going to open.
Raquettedacker glad your shoulder is slowly healing. Did you ever catch a fish on the lure you made from the one plate that was in your shoulder.
Ice Wanderer I watched the same episode of North Woods Law game warden figured the arrow in deer's head came from a crossbow. Smart thinking ending your walk and coming home good to hear the ligh headness is common side affect after your surgery.
Icefisher-45 good to read electrician finally came sorry you will be without a clothes dryer for 2 weeks.My thought on the cell phone call was that your wife or you could lock door and you answer/open the door after receiving phone call. How are the new windows.
ActiveTrapChecker welcome to the 9;45 thread feel free to post here as you wish always room for another member among the core group of posters. Thank you for responding to Tom Turkey's plumbing question.
Eddie safe travels to and from Virginia Beach. May you and the family have a great vacation.

i KNOW THIS IS CONSIDERED SHOUT IN THE INTERNET WORLD BUT WANTED TO LET THE 9:45 KNOW MEMBER ESOX_XTM HAS ARRANGED ANOTHER GROUP BUY WITH ENERGIZED OUTDOORS LOOK FOR HIS POST IN GENERAL ICE FISHING FORUM. SPECIAL CODE FOR I.S. MEMBERS GET YOU 15% OFF YOUR ORDER. NOT JUST LITHIUM BATTERIES ALSO TUNGSTEN JIGS AND OTHER ITEMS. ONLY LIMITED NUMBER OF DISCOUNT CODES SO AS DEAL NINJA SAYS DON'T DILLY DALLY IN CONTACTING ESOX_XTM TOMORROW TO GET A CODE IF INTERESTED.

A good night to all.
 Steve
[/color]

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #16755 on: Aug 24, 2019, 04:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fair and 51* this am, high of 72 today. Had some issues trying to post yesterday, computer kept freezing up again.

Steve...thanks for the heads up on the group buy from Esox and the vacation wishes, we’ll be leaving next Saturday.  :thumbsup:
  Bud...that’s a heck of a buy on the socks, they won’t stick around long. Hope you get the opportunity to fish with your niece!   :thumbsup:
  I-45... glad they figured out the electrical problem, it’s too bad the landlord didn’t give you a courtesy call letting you know it wouldn’t be until evening. Hope you’re feeling a little better today!   :thumbsup:
  Dom... man, that’s got to be irritating casting a rod...or are you pitching jigs?  ;D. Best wishes with the healing.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff... hope you’re feeling better today, glad the dizziness wasn’t out of the ordinary but stays away. Looking forward to the vacation, but not the heat, lol. I voted to go to Maine...lost by a landslide!   ;D
  Tom...looks like some good information arrived from ActiveTrapChecker!  :clap:   Welcome to the 9:45!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...thanks for sharing the trip and pictures, nice job!  Picked a beautiful day to be out there!   :thumbsup:
  H2...glad Scout is ok, we had similar problems with one of our dogs having a reaction. Did you get the boat out yesterday?
  Marv...I’m sure getting the washing machine back on line went over well, nice job!   :clap:  One of these trips both you and your S-I-L are going to score on those Musky’s...best of luck to you both!  Thanks for sharing the videos, they have been great!   :thumbsup:

We finally got a chance to actually lay some cobblestone yesterday at the herb garden!  ;D.  Had a late start as we poured sidewalks first, but we did manage to get all the materials there and one course of stone laid on two of the beds. Maybe we’ll get lucky and get a green light to continue on Monday?   :roflmao:
  Down to the Final Four teams in the Little League World Series games! Today Louisiana and Hawaii will face off to see who represents USA, and Japan takes on the Caribbean for the International matchup. Should be some great games!
Tomorrow will be the finale.....sure hope we can hear the joyful shouts of “USA! USA! USA! “ at its conclusion.  :thumbsup:
  Lots on the To Do List today......Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16756 on: Aug 24, 2019, 04:49 AM »
              Good morning ER's,
                       It's 50* here on my hill, it's quite a change from the other day. ::)
                       Raquette..........I'm glad to hear you're mending well, it's got to be troublesome for you to be in pain doing your job. Get well my friend. :flex:
                       Tom.................Th e shark bite fittings are good but be reminded that they need to be supported, a customer of MW used them in a wall and one
               end was left hanging and it leaked slowly, I was called in to fix and used the crimp rings to make the connection no chance of a leak. :flex:
                       I-45.................I'm glad to hear that the electrician narrowed the problem down, to bad you have to wait 2 weeks to get it fixed. :%$#!:
                       Steve...............I determined that my blood sugar was low and got something to eat, I'll have to watch it more closely. ???
                       Marv................An y plans of wetting some lines this weekend. :thumbsup: Isn't it time to be heading up to "The Shack" to ready it for
               up coming hunting season? ???
                       Eddie...............I hope you and the family have a great time in Virginia Beach. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :flex: Are you taking a pole and
               try some surf fishing, watch out you might hook in to a shark, they do give a good fight. :whistle: I see you posted as I was typing, I thought you
               were going this up coming week. Duh. :roflmao:
                       Wally...............Wh at are your plans for the weekend? ???
                       Not much going on today, #2 son is coming up to stack some firewood for me.  :flex:
                       I hope everyone has a great Saturday either at work or out in the sporting world.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16757 on: Aug 24, 2019, 05:02 AM »
Morning Jeff,
  My wife doesn’t know it, but getting the poles and what little tackle I have for the surf sits high on the list today!!   :roflmao: :thumbsup: 
  Glad to read #2 son will be by to help stack the firewood....you’ve got some real good boys!   :bow:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16758 on: Aug 24, 2019, 06:17 AM »
46* this morning.
Wife went to Albany, shopping with the youngest. She had to get some new clothes to start the new school year.  I did some things around the house, didn't go fishing.
IW, it is good you have some help with the firewood.
Eddie, I will be watching the games today. They should be good ones.
Wife wants the garage sale sit up again today. It has to go soon, the boat will be going into the garage in another MONTH...lol
Have good day....h2l

Forgot to add that on Sunday we have free bowling and will start bowling the week after Labor Day. Where did this Summer go???
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16759 on: Aug 24, 2019, 08:21 AM »
Morning all,

H2L......good luck with the sale again  :woot:  summer sure did fly by in the blink of an eye  :o

IW.....glad you figured out the light headed issue before anything serious happened  :clap:  x2 on Eddie's comment about your boys, they were raised right  :thumbsup:

Eddie....hope this coming week goes by quickly for you  ;)2  do your dogs join you on vacation  ???

IF45.....glad the landlord/electrician found the problem  :clap:  when do you see your doc again  ???

MrC.....beautiful weather here still, Les appears to be sticking around for awhile  :thumbsup: :clap: glad you are also getting a break from the humid weather  :)

WS......hope you have a relaxing weekend on tap  ;)

Finally got my trail cameras back out, not much traffic yet

these 2 little ones have been enjoying some apples and fresh cut grass

Laverne decided to stop by for a visit too

Yesterday was nice riding weather, not too hot  :thumbsup:  went to a local cider mill for a couple cider donuts  :clap: 

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16760 on: Aug 24, 2019, 08:28 AM »
How did that post end up on the ICE Deal thread???? I have not been on that thread in quite awhile. When I did not see it on the 9:45 thread I thought it got lost in cyber space. ActiveTrapChecker Thanks for bringing my lost post over where it belonged and the info.

I finally got the water hooked up to the shower valve but have not checked for leaks yet. I did find out that I will be switching the water to the new vanity to CPVC when I build the new vanity to replace the old shower once the new one is up and running. I ended up buying a couple of feet of SharkBite Pex as the guy put a piece in a fitting that changed me from pex to cpvc. No way to get it out. When  I tried to get the SharkBite Pex on to an elbow it would not go on. I went back to the store and found out that you need a special tool to stretch it to fit the grey SharkBite fittings they had. Cost of the tool is around $70.00. :o  ::)

H2l This week is the lake wide yard sales here. I stopped at couple. One was the gal that helped diagnose the grandsons Asperger's. She is a great Special Ed Teacher. When she saw me she came and gave me a hug. She knows how much respect we have for her doing what she did for the grandson. The wife stopped later and bought some dishes for the senior center.
I have one joint that needs to be supported before I try the piping for leaks. I need to get the drain put in before I can finally set the tub in place. It needs to be finished this week end as Monday and Tuesday will be spent in the city for appointments.

Eddie I have not been to Virginia Beach in years. The last time I was there I could not find a place to get to the ocean as it all seemed to be private property. My nephew that is a CPA doing concrete work lives just out side of Newport News.

time to get breakfast so I can get to work on the plumbing.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16761 on: Aug 24, 2019, 09:18 AM »
Good morning blue sky and sunshine outside I have not stepped onto my balcony to see if weather guesser is correct about lower dew point today. Have some things to due locally them may cross the Hudson and head to Dutchess county fair in Rhinebeck,NY. It will be a noisy week here in New Windsor at times annual airshow at our local airport two military flight teams this year Navy Blue Angles and British RAFC RED Arrows. They have been making practice flights the past two days nothing like the roar of a fighter jet engine to get your attention.
Eddie Like IW thought your vacation was this week. Check VA.marine fishing regulations you may need to purchase a license. Believe all Atlantic Coast angler have to register with some federal fishing registry (NO cost can do on-line) print out a couple copies of of your registry card and have them on you allow with any license while fishing. Brush on fishing regulations not all game wardens/econ officers will just give a verbal warning to tourist/vacationers.If you Have a long handled net bring it hopefully can reach water form the pier I've lost and seen others loose fish while trying to reel them over railing on piers. Also remember the hooks removers most salt water fish have nasty teeth or strong jaw muscles. Check the local tackle shops for info. and discount rod/reel combos since Summer tourist /vacation season is coming to an end also try and get a tide chart fishing usually pick ups near peak of tide changes more water movement always fish with the current bottom fish like flounder/Fluke lay on bottom and wait for current to bring their next meal. May Gov. Any allow you to play in the garden on Monday. Remember the sun screen for all in your group while on vacation.(the VA. department similar to NY>DEC should have all Marine fishing regulations on their website. Also pick up some type of fish ID book so you know what you have caught.
Hunts2long guess even teachers need the latest fashion before heading back to school. Hope I'm not mixing your daughters up thought Lindsay(your youngest?) worked for Dunkin Doughnuts did she decide to go back or attend college. I made the teacher comment because if my memory is correct your oldest is a school teacher looks like I maybe mixed up. Best to you with the garage sale did you ever try donating items to local charities.
Ice Wanderer good you thought to check blood sugar level once back at home from walk. Guess Mealworm delivered the rest of your firewood if son#@ is coming over to help stack it.
Tom Turkey it is easy to post in the wrong thread especially if your rushing to post be fore heading off somewhere. Glad you got the proper fittings to connect Pex to shower valve. Costly tool wondering if you could use a hair dryer or heat gun and move it rapidly over the end of Pex to soften and then try to attach to fitting.But Then there are always unexpected costs in a remodel/renovation project.Nice you got to see your grandson's former teacher. Hope the Senior Center uses your wife's purchased  dishes. Best to you completing remodel.
Wallyworld good to hear Les Humid is still in your area. Nice trail camera photos. Thought placing of apples for deer is not legal or is the apple tree out of the picture. Guess you have seen the turkey hen's often enough to tell difference between the two. The ones the Visit Whopper Stopper yard all look similar to me except for the Arrow Hen.
Whopper Stopper hope your sleeping in or already out and about and no computer problems have prevented you from posting this morning.

Have a safe and good Saturday folks .best to all fishing. P.S. for the curious I took advantage of the Energized Outdoors group buy purchased a 12V12ah Lithium battery and dual usage battery charger-Lithium and SLA.

Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16762 on: Aug 24, 2019, 10:25 AM »
MrC....the camera is on the apple tree 😉 Laverne is the only bird showing up anymore, Shirley took her chicks and vanished 😞

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16763 on: Aug 24, 2019, 02:15 PM »
Mr. C, the youngest (Lindsay) is the teacher, Amber works at DD...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16764 on: Aug 24, 2019, 03:04 PM »
How did that post end up on the ICE Deal thread???? I have not been on that thread in quite awhile. When I did not see it on the 9:45 thread I thought it got lost in cyber space. ActiveTrapChecker Thanks for bringing my lost post over where it belonged and the info.

ActiveTrapChecker??        @)     ::)    ;)
I think it was a higher force.  Even higher than me.  I just brought it to there attention....... ;D

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16765 on: Aug 24, 2019, 03:59 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, Was having trouble getting on earlier. Not to bad of a day. Not to humid out. My wife took the downstairs neighbor to the dollar store and I the neighbor bought a clock that was to big for her car. Hopefully it fits in my wife’s car. We do miss the truck. My wife helped me walk to the front door today didn’t go to bad. Hoping the landlord comes back this week. He did put a fence around the small yard.

Raquettedacker, will you now grow pointsettas and holiday plants?

Hunts2long, How did your garage sale go? Are you having it tomorrow as well? Hope you get to go fishing soon.

WallyWorld, Thank you for sharing those pics.

Ice Wanderer, That’s good news you found out what was causing the dizziness. You have great kids.

Mason Eddie, Hopefully you get to do some surf casting while at Virginia Beach.

I hope everyone has a great night.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16766 on: Aug 24, 2019, 09:49 PM »
Good evening never made it across the Hudson today be the time I got done with some things here was already noon gates to the fair open 10AM being a Saturday figured place would be crowded.
Wallyworld thanks for explaining where the apples came from and how you know which turkey is Laverne.
Hunts2long thanks for info. on your daughters try and remember what folks posts get confused at times.
Raquettedacker does your employer just handle plants or will pumpkins be coming as Fall approaches this year.
Icefisher-45 good to hear you are getting up and around think all experiencing the lower humidity are happy.

Have a good night.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16767 on: Aug 25, 2019, 05:42 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

I am heading to the laundromat this morning, time to get the shack bedding washed. Not sure why but I've been having a tough time connecting with this site. All others work fine, so not sure what the problem is.

Hope you all have a good one. Stay safe

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16768 on: Aug 25, 2019, 06:06 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  No complaints with this recent weather pattern we’ve been having. Cloudy skies and 58*, high of 72 today.  :thumbsup:

Steve...Thank You for the information!  I  checked into the National Saltwater Angler Registry yesterday on line...apparently from answering the questions, will not have to sign up for that after purchasing a saltwater license when we arrive in Virginia, however, I will inquire about it.  :thumbsup:  Here’s the link with the questionnaire I took.
https://www.countmyfish.noaa.gov/register/
  I-45... glad to read you were up and moving around some, excellent!  :clap:  Have those leg pains eased up any?
  Tom...good luck with all the connections, hope no leaks are found! Was wondering, maybe you can rent that Pex tool from like a Home Depot tool rental or plumber supply for the day?    :thumbsup:  Not certain how good the fishing will be, but the place we rented is right on the beach and there is a fishing pier not far from there.
  Wally...great pictures, thanks for sharing! Glad you had a nice day and ride, looking forward to the cider mill soon myself, lol.  :thumbsup:  The dogs won’t be joining us, a family member and friend of the family will be house sitting for us while we’re gone.
  H2...good luck with the sales today! I was impressed with the LL games yesterday, those kids from Louisiana and the Caribbean will be a great matchup today!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...a weekend up to the shack? Hope everything is going well.   :thumbsup:

The to do list is getting smaller, but several things to catch up on today and during the week...does it ever really end?   ;D
  Yesterday’s games were awesome! The Caribbean team came together to beat Japan which I certainly didn’t expect, and Hawaii gave it their all and almost pulled it off in the bottom of the 6th inning. Happiness and heartbreak all rolled up together. Little League Baseball at its finest!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  Breakfast with my Mom this morning, chores, and the big game today at 3pm...Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Morning Marv,
  I’ve been having freeze ups trying to post this morning again. Hope you have a great day!   :thumbsup:

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16769 on: Aug 25, 2019, 06:07 AM »
icefisher-45   No  pointsettas and holiday plants..

Steve Im sure he will get some to sell along with the mums...

Not sure if hes doing Xmas trees this year because they come from Canada ant there very expensive this year...

Hope everyone has a great day.....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.