Minnesota > Ice Fishing Minnesota

robbed on bald eagle

<< < (2/2)

jeep_rider_35:
My buddy was robbed a couple of times.  However, they never got anything good because we never left anything good in the house.  

If someone leaves valuables in their shack they are dumber than the perps.  I'm not calling anyone dumb, I'm just putting it out there.

That said, it is a frickin' hassle repairing the door all the time, when, we never remember to pack the hinges, screws, and tools to do the job, along with the minnows, which we'll actually be needing to fish.

And here is how he stopped it.  On the door, near the handle, and next to the window, he painted these words:

THIS SHACK IS BOOBY-TRAPPED!!!

TO FIND OUT HOW IT IS BOOBY-TRAPPED, OPEN THE DOOR, OR BREAK A WINDOW.

berkleyboy000:
I agree with everyone here. I think that people shouldnt go around stelling things that doesnt belong to them. Those people should turn themselfes in because if they get caught by one of use i bet they'll kill themselves because there get seruosly hurt.

berkleyboy000:
one more thing, i would suggest if i could, going out and buying a couple laser tripbombs. If your sleeping in the middle of the night and you hear an explosing, you go look and theres a hole out there, you'll know fursure you got the guy but you might only find parts of him flotting around the water.
 ;D

woodyjdh:

--- Quote from: berkleyboy000 on Jan 23, 2004, 07:03 PM ---one more thing, i would suggest if i could, going out and buying a couple laser tripbombs. If your sleeping in the middle of the night and you hear an explosing, you go look and theres a hole out there, you'll know fursure you got the guy but you might only find parts of him flotting around the water.
 ;D

--- End quote ---
that isn't all bad though...you'll be feeding the bullheads, and other bottom feeders :D

berkleyboy000:
you would be fedding the fish. it would be a great did to the world but you might be arrested for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version