Canada > Ice Fishing Ontario

Really fun start to 2021/22 season.

<< < (2/3) > >>

icefishman:
Nice fish man!!

PenguinIII:
Well done vicious circle, some nices eyes there. How much ice do you have on your local fishing hole? I just started fishing down here last Friday, only 4 inches of ice. Felt good to walk on water again.

viciouscircle:

--- Quote from: PenguinIII on Jan 02, 2022, 02:15 PM ---Well done vicious circle, some nices eyes there. How much ice do you have on your local fishing hole? I just started fishing down here last Friday, only 4 inches of ice. Felt good to walk on water again.

--- End quote ---

We must have around 18” now, maybe half that on the deeper trout lakes. We just put our ice shack out on the ice road this weekend, ice road has been good to go for three weeks now.

PenguinIII:
That’s a lot of ice. Would you say you have more ice this year than last year at the same time?

viciouscircle:

--- Quote from: PenguinIII on Jan 04, 2022, 08:09 PM ---That’s a lot of ice. Would you say you have more ice this year than last year at the same time?

--- End quote ---

Maybe a bit, there has not been much snow here so far, and its been really cold since xmas, last year was really warm, never needed and extension. I don't really pay much attention to ice thickness this time of year once the lakes get 9"-10" as guaranteed she's making ice till March...lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version