Author Topic: SImcoe Creepers FROm D.C Marine Keswick...  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
SImcoe Creepers FROm D.C Marine Keswick...
« on: Jan 06, 2006, 04:33 PM »
Well was checking some read ups about the Mini Meegs/Simcoe Creepers/ Bad Boyz....
All the same Lure Just differnt makers...

ANyhow i went and BOught some from D.C. Marine ( PEnny Helped Me with the Selection Shes great)

I used them last year for THe whitefish and they seemed to be working Great Everyone around me was hitting Whities on them...

SO AS i DId have the Regular SIze i bought the Mini Ones to try for Targeting Larger PErch....

WEll seemed TO work great... Had the mini Ones that i actually TIpped with Live Minnow ENds (removed the heads)
THe Bigger Perch WOuld swallow it up and the SMaller ones would just cause The frenzy to Start...
ANyhow it was a better way to get Bigger PErch... and At the Depth we were in (around 38-48 FOW) I didnt want to Bring up the perch just to have their Air Sacs come out of their mouths... 
ANyhow I found that It was worth it for me to be selective on the size of perch... Just thought That Might be Helpful for anyone ELse Who want to Stay off the Smaller ones... WIth good outcome...
SO Ya D.C. MArine in Keswick Sells THem ...
ANyhow Has anyone else been Using them for this purpose as well? (SElect target on Bigger Perch?) If so what was your Outcome like>???
ANyhow tight lines!!!
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: SImcoe Creepers FROm D.C Marine Keswick...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2006, 08:12 PM »
LOL Plans are under Way....

I have SOme pics I think i might post... TO why I dont have a  big ling though.......

LOL
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Offline utes

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2006, 10:20 AM »
Don't buy'em all up Germ. I'll get a few when we get up there on the 20th. I know your Mexico bound so have a great trip. Utes

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2006, 03:28 PM »
They WOrk Great FOr the bigguns.. TIp em with a DEAD minnow (Cut the ends of and use the tails drop the HEads for chumming:>:> ANyhow GOod for Seltive HAvesting... TIght lines! ANd WIsh i could catch up with ya on the 20th but doesnt look good.... LOL The ice is Not as fromed as id like anyhow (BIg part of the lake that is) WHere illl send you will be ok... DOnt worry ill pre scout for ya!!! TIght lines!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.