Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

trash fish trophy

(1/1)

hardwater freak:
 hey steve.  i was thinking with all this trash talking about maine and newyork ,that we need to have another get together. lets see if some of the boys out there can come with you . we can fish one day here than fish one day there , the one that catches the biggest so called trash fish ( perch,crappie,whitefish) will have the trophy and bragging rites. i sure would like to put the trophy back were it belongs on my trophy shelf...  anyway its good to see you posting on ice condations in maine.. this deep frezze that we have now is doing the job.. if you can take a pic of trophy and post it , that should get some folks going...  post me a PM and lets set it up..
 good living thru fishing....   seeya....

USMC130FE:
HWF,

I wish I could get some of the local guys to come up and fish with you Mainiac's for a weekend.  It only takes me what, somewheres around 4-5 hrs to get there.  Probably 3.5 from the Albany area??  Theres a Great group of guy's on both the NY and Maine boards and would be a Kick-butt get together.  Hopefully some day it will happen.

Now as far as that trophy goes....I plan on defending it fiercely this winter  :flex:  hope those "F.N.C.L." have honed your skill's  ;D  Look forward to getting on the Ice with all of you this year and if you get a date set I'll do whatever I can to be there.  I'm fishing the ICETEAM TRAP ATTACKS in Michigan and NY this year so Jan. 28-29 and Feb 4-5 weekends are out for me.

Good to hear from you, Tight Lines, and don't bother clearing a spot on that shelf....Trophy is staying where its at :woot: :thumbsup: :bow:

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version