Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

SPOOLED TWICE LAST SEASON!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Hoppes:
Week before Sebago Tourney two years ago I had a fish run my 150 yards out, line as tight as a piano string.  I'd gain 10 yards and he would take it right back.  20 minute fight or so, flourocarbon leader broke.  I assumed it was a big togue...pretty exciting, disappointed the leader broke....heavy poundage.
Hoppes

TogueHunter:

--- Quote from: Hoppes on Dec 09, 2005, 10:37 PM ---Week before Sebago Tourney two years ago I had a fish run my 150 yards out, line as tight as a piano string.  I'd gain 10 yards and he would take it right back.  20 minute fight or so, flourocarbon leader broke.  I assumed it was a big togue...pretty exciting, disappointed the leader broke....heavy poundage.
Hoppes

--- End quote ---

THAT'S why I want to try to fish Sebago more!  :D   Not really sure where to go though, I tried Jordan cove one time last year and got skunked.

Scott Wright:

--- Quote from: Jim_C. on Dec 09, 2005, 07:31 PM ---Darn close anyway, Scott.  Your day started out that way and mine ended that way.  Both tore off most of our spools and then dropped the bait.  Wierd, but happened a lot last year...especially mid-season.  Hope I can get out with you and your boys again.  Will keep you posted.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me, Jim!!  ;D

jrelaxin:

--- Quote from: Jim_C. on Dec 09, 2005, 07:31 PM ---Darn close anyway, Scott.  Your day started out that way and mine ended that way.  Both tore off most of our spools and then dropped the bait.  Wierd, but happened a lot last year...especially mid-season.  Hope I can get out with you and your boys again.  Will keep you posted.

--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D ;D can't wait...might have a crew up there...any date in mind????

big big rdg:
Ive had it happen once in my life. It took out all the line off of my HL trap and then dropped the bait. It was very weird but i'm gonna get him this year. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version