Author Topic: On-line bait Ordering  (Read 1812 times)

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
On-line bait Ordering
« on: Nov 25, 2005, 05:03 PM »
I was wondering if any of you fellow Ontario boys/girls have ever orderd bait from an on-line service such as

http://www.vadosbait.com/bait/guarentee.html

I just wanted to know your thoughts and what the shipping charges were like to Ontario. How long were you able to keep the bait alive? and is there a Canadain Bait site?

Offline Oldbear

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: On-line bait Ordering
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2005, 06:30 PM »
I've used Vados several times to purchase leeches.  I thought the price was fair and the service was quick.  A delivery truck brought them which made that part a little pricey but I was satisfied with the product.  Call or email them to find out on the shipping and I don't know if their is a Canadian outlet..

Steve

trapperdirk

« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2005, 02:32 PM »
I've never ordered online bait but would definately be interested of any in Canada especially Ontario .

TD

Offline bucketmouth

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Have an ice day!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2005, 06:08 PM »
TD, try butterworms.ca ... I'll be putting my order in the first week of December, will let you know how the service is.

bucket

trapperdirk

« Reply #4 on: Nov 26, 2005, 07:35 PM »
TD, try butterworms.ca ... I'll be putting my order in the first week of December, will let you know how the service is.

bucket

Thankyou for the link Bucketmouth they are even located in Mississauga . I've never used any of these different worms because I've never seen them available in my area but this mail order can change all that . Cool and thanks again . ;D

TD

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #5 on: Nov 27, 2005, 11:13 AM »
Thats a great link....Does anyone know how easy it is to keep them alive and for how long?

trapperdirk

« Reply #6 on: Nov 27, 2005, 12:39 PM »
Thats a great link....Does anyone know how easy it is to keep them alive and for how long?

Actually there are some very good threads going on at the moment that cover this subject Icejunky and even pics being posted showing different types of these baits .

Link   http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?board=67.0

TD

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #7 on: Jan 14, 2006, 04:46 PM »
I wanted to get this post back up because we never did hear How the service and quality was from Butterworms....Anybody use them or any other supplier who will ship to Canada..I tried a recomember compnay today but they cant ship to Ontario

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.