Minnesota > Ice Fishing Minnesota

Super Duper Mille Lacs BS Thread!

<< < (3/23) > >>

minnowdrowner:
Anybody around Mille Lacs know if this rain did much to the ice? I'm heading up tonight and was wondering if I'm going to run into a sloppy mess or if it didn't do too much up there. Thanks in advance

minnowdrowner:
Never mind, called Hunters a while ago. They're keeping people off to maintain the access 'til it re-freezes

Skipper:

--- Quote from: minnowdrowner on Jan 11, 2013, 11:10 AM ---Anybody around Mille Lacs know if this rain did much to the ice? I'm heading up tonight and was wondering if I'm going to run into a sloppy mess or if it didn't do too much up there. Thanks in advance

--- End quote ---

A friend of mine was on today... he said it was wet and slippery as snot but the ice was good. I'm sure you can get on at a public with an ATV if you wish to.

minnowdrowner:

--- Quote from: Skipper on Jan 11, 2013, 07:58 PM ---A friend of mine was on today... he said it was wet and slippery as snot but the ice was good. I'm sure you can get on at a public with an ATV if you wish to.

--- End quote ---

Was gonna head up there with the wheelhouse. Didn't figure I wanted to tear up the shoreline with the 1 ton and shack. Think I'll just stick close to home and head up next weekend...

Skipper:
It should be fine by Sunday... It's supposed to get REALLY cold tomorrow night. It will firm back up quickly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version