Canada > Ice Fishing Ontario

Huts at home

(1/2) > >>

Road Toad:
She's packed up and put away. All you guys have a great summer and we'll type to you later, take care. Road Toad.

Higgsy:
Have a good summer Road Toad and everyone else in here at Iceshanty.com. The ice is just about gone at Long Point and all the huts have to be off in two more days. I Hope your fishing was good up your way Road Toad. I had a good season but I only got out half as much as I wanted to. My kids had a great day last time we fished so I hope they will look forward to next season also. Talk/type to everyone next season and take care.

icejunky:
The season has come to an end for me as well. Its huts off by tommorrow and I have cleaned all my gear. This year has been more fun then usual, due to this website.

No better way to wrap up a season then by heading to the Toronto Fishing Show and help them clear out some gear for next season. see y'all on myfishfinder

MikePike:
Dang! Roadtoad, you comin to myfishfinder? Geez im going to be the only one on iceshanty in april while im catching all the big running pike!

keny:
I`ll be here with ya mike till middle of april or later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version