Author Topic: Done  (Read 1009 times)

Offline bikrsrule

• Team IceShanty Addict
Done
« on: Mar 21, 2019, 06:39 AM »
After a very good hard water season  with new 4 wheeler and Eskimo Hub I have decided to call it quits, I know there is still ice but I will err on the side of caution. Have a great soft water season everyone and thanks to all for the tips I caught on here and the PM's from other members and the members I met in person. Plus as my user name implies, I am a biker and my bike is out and ready to go..

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
Re: Done
« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2019, 04:32 PM »
Yup. although I will continue to fish, My Harley is definitely coming out to play next week!
Cheers to a good season for you.
- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2019, 07:55 AM »
Sounds like you had a great season, now if they sweep the sand up you'll be golden... have a good summer "see you" in the fall.
"A mans got to know his limitations"

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2019, 08:16 AM »
I dragged the boat out of the back 40 last week when it warmed up enough. But this weekend I am going north to snowmobile and fish!
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Offline bikrsrule

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2019, 08:59 AM »
Gotta love this New England weather doc..

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 22, 2019, 09:46 AM »
I might have one more weeknd out on the ice but yeah a couple warm days has shifted my thoughts of ice fishing to open water mode... Like Roccus said, still too much sand and salt on the roads for summer toys for my liking... Starting to get withdrawals though, the truck is just sitting quietly under its cover waiting to get in the first 3 gear burnout of the year lol. I bring the mother bottle to be filled with Nitrous this weekend.
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline merk42

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Mar 22, 2019, 09:59 AM »
I moved the bobhouse closer to the launch while the ice was nice on Wednesday... I'll go 2 more times, then bring her home... Got some nice perch on Wed...

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #7 on: Mar 22, 2019, 11:47 AM »
Two more for this kid even though I could probably go in the boat next weekend..enjoy the ride..take the bike to Willy’s ale room in acton maine..best wings out there and great ride
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline bikrsrule

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Mar 22, 2019, 01:21 PM »
Thanks Jibbs, I will keep that in mind, after all this rain the roads should be nice and clean and weather on Sunday is looking fairly warm..

Offline merk42

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Mar 22, 2019, 02:21 PM »
Rain.....we got 5 inches of snow, more up high... we're going to have to plow....soft driveways...arrrrg.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.