Author Topic: We want ice  (Read 524 times)

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
We want ice
« on: Oct 28, 2011, 09:03 AM »
Here lets all pray.
<===Lefty===

Offline Ranger_bound

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • NYS Ranger School Alum '09. SUNY ESF Alum '11
Re: We want ice
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2011, 09:12 AM »
Dear heavenly ice gods please bestow some ice in the lower 48 for all the ice junkie out there. 

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2011, 03:52 PM »
LMAO! Lefty I was waiting for this! I thought you might do it! Some of your posts kill me! Funny thing is I do that every time before I go on the Ice, wife had two bad accidents, slipped and busted her face wide open 1st time, 2nd time her left leg went down a 10" hole try to take a picture. But ya buddy, I've been praying for ice since Sept. I need it, I want it, I gotta have it!

Offline fire-n-ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2011, 05:56 PM »

Offline PsychologicalPerch

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Catch and Release (Feel better and less fat)
« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2011, 06:07 PM »
He has no mechanics
Fishing is a sport in which thinking is involved it is the covenant between nature and man, mother and son. Through fishing only can we recreate the link that has been tarnished throughout the existence of the modern era of mankind. Fishing is the answer yet people ignore it and consider it a "stupid" thing to do. What do these people do instead? They stare in front of color changing boxes. Is that life? My life is fishin

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 2011, 06:11 PM »
Dear heavenly ice gods please bestow some ice in the lower 48 for all the ice junkie out there.

Dont forget your bros up north  ;)

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #6 on: Oct 28, 2011, 06:30 PM »
LMAO! Lefty I was waiting for this! I thought you might do it! Some of your posts kill me! Funny thing is I do that every time before I go on the Ice, wife had two bad accidents, slipped and busted her face wide open 1st time, 2nd time her left leg went down a 10" hole try to take a picture. But ya buddy, I've been praying for ice since Sept. I need it, I want it, I gotta have it!
Second time I took the wife she did the same thing. She was walking backwards to take my picture and fell in one of my other 10" holes. SHe was so pissed off at me. She said why the heck do you drill so many holes?
<===Lefty===

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Oct 28, 2011, 06:44 PM »
Thats exactly what happened to us! except she wanted to stay, I was the one freakin, Of coarse once we got back to the truck the cold set in and then she understood. She went in all the way up to the middle of her thigh.

Offline Braaap-n-Trap

• IceShanty Rookie
  • team dale ny
« Reply #8 on: Oct 28, 2011, 06:48 PM »
thats why we dont use 10 inch holes hahahaha

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:31 PM »
WE weren't. I had a 8" auger at the time.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.