Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1608495 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #12900 on: Jul 12, 2018, 06:56 AM »
51 degrees this morning. WW, enjoy your ride.

Found a "skunk" in the boat yesterday. I could not find fish. Saw tons of bait balls but didn't mark many fish on them. I can't remember going out and not catching at least one walleye. I did catch one SMB, but that is like bringing a skunk into the boat....lol. Going back out on Friday.

Eddie looks like some more hot and humid weather on the way....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12901 on: Jul 12, 2018, 07:41 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          I over slept this morning, yesterday was my wife's and mine 3rd anniversary, we went out to dinner and then went to Lake George
                   to walk around.
                          Marv........I did take a walk, i started out slow I only walked 2 miles, I will do that for a few times then increase the distance! ::)
                          Eddie.......The mowing was fine on my shoulder I tend to use my right more than my left.  :flex: My wife's garden is doing fine, we have
                   cucumber growing, tomatoes, and zucchini and squash ;D
                          Bud.........Please keep the heat out you way! :roflmao:
                          Wally.......It is a good day for a ride, enjoy! :thumbsup:
                          H2L.........That's to bad you couldn't hook up with an eye!
                          I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or at play!

IW

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12902 on: Jul 12, 2018, 08:18 AM »
Morning every one. It cooled off nice over night. Still no rain in sight until Monday. Sadly the heat an humidity is coming back with it. There is a burn ban in a lot of the state. We went over to the other place to pick up some things after the two of us got done with our other appointments. The crops over there are really suffering from the heat and lack of moisture. If the corn and soy beans are not irrigated the are in bad shape. I was surprised that the cherry and apple crops were not that heavy since there a was no frost. My bee keeper son thinks that as they bloomed at the same time it may have been from the lack of enough bees to pollinate them. The bloom of the apples and cherries are normally spread out but with the screwy spring the bloomed at the same time.

ww A lot of bikes on the road yesterday. sadly not a helmet on any of the riders. I hope none of the go down.

eddie It is great to here that the young girl was enjoying the music. I have been friends with a few people that had downs over the years. This gave me an understanding of downs. One that I have known for years just recently passed away. It might be years between seeing her but she never forgot who I was and would give me a big hug.

H2L Catching a small mouth is better than a LM as they do not smell as bad. There is a flower that is blooming in an arboretum that only blooms every 15 years of so. It has a nasty smell that the guy compared to a mixture of jack in the pulpit, skunk cabbage and road kill. No way would I pay to smell it as I get to smell more than enough road killed deer for my liking.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12903 on: Jul 12, 2018, 09:14 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 58 degrees here this morning. Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Online masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #12904 on: Jul 13, 2018, 02:33 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Welcome to Friday!   :clap:
  Calm and 63* on the Hill this am, high of 83 here today. We could sure use some rain here, things are starting to get crispy.

I-45...hope you're feeling a little better each passing day!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...we might see a little rain come Monday/Tuesday as well. Hay fields I drive by everyday that are usually a lush green are just burnt to a crisp. Most of corn fields are looking ok, but they don't seem to be very big for this time of year. Tough season for the farmers so far.
  Jeff...Congratulations to you and your wife on your 3rd Anniversary!!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Hope you both had a nice time and the crowds weren't too bad in the village. Glad the shoulder wasn't aching after the lawn mower therapy!    ;D
  H2...best of luck out there today Sir, looking forward to your report!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...I fealt the same way watching that young girl, made my problems seem minuscule even if for just a few minutes. Hope you had a nice safe ride with Mr.WW yesterday!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...hope the side jobs went well for you! Heading to the shack again this weekend? Looking forward to seeing more bear footage.... :thumbsup:
  Bud...hope that hot weather lets up soon out your way, things must be dry as a bone there as well. Best wishes with the job, hope the opening of the store comes soon!   :thumbsup:

Going to start a new trend at the shop today....a suggestion box!  :whistle:  Mentioned it to a buddy of mine at work and figured it would be a nice welcome back gift for the foreman when he returns on Monday. It will be right on his desk...it's a 2' X 2' box, so it should a hold plenty of thoughts!   :roflmao:
   Last shift coming up....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12905 on: Jul 13, 2018, 04:38 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                            It's 60* and clear here on my hill with another nice day ahead.
                            Eddie.......It's not as dry up here as you seem to have your way, a couple of the farms left in this area seem to have plush green grass
                in their fields, of course they are near the Hudson River so they get plenty of moister early in the morning! ::) The shot the Dr. gave me 14 days
                ago seems to be wearing off, last night I had trouble sleeping with some returning pain. :%$#!:
                             H2L......I hope you nail those eyes today, good luck out there! :flex:
                            Wally.....How was the ride? ???
                            Bud.......Is there a prospective date for the store opening? ???
                            Marv......I guess you'll be heading to "The Shack" to ad some more bait and check out the camera. :thumbsup:
                            I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out!

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12906 on: Jul 13, 2018, 05:27 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie......bet the foreman will be tickled pink with the suggestion box  :roflmao: noticed while traveling things have been VERY dry everywhere from Niagara Falls to Howe Caverns to Fort Drum  :-\

IW......congrats to you & Mrs IW on the anniversary  :clap:  sorry to hear the shoulder is starting to act up again  :(

TT.....x2 on people not wearing helmets, think it's the "it can't happen to me" train of thought  ::)   there's been 3 people killed locally in the past couple weeks that were ejected from their vehicles during an accident, obviously NOT wearing a seat belt  :nono:  makes no sense  :cookoo:

WS.....lacing up those sneakers for your morning stroll    ???  :woot:   :bow:

MrC.....hope you're still seeing improvement in your health sir   :)

Nice day for a ride yesterday, not too hot as long as you stayed away from the cities  ;)  went north to Alex Bay area.  Have a graduation party tonight, made a couple pies this morning to take along, an apple & a blackberry

figured I'd get them done before it gets hot later  ;)  not much going on today, have to catch up on household chores after being gone pretty much all week  ::) 

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12907 on: Jul 13, 2018, 05:35 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, IW! Good Morning everyone :bow:

Rain and thick out there :cookoo:  We picked up just over 2.5 inches and it's still coming down. Some areas north of us, and in places like where the shack is, they are reporting 7+ inches. I am guessing the bear pit is probably under water.

Eddie excellent idea with the suggestion box. I hope everyone takes it serious. That's something that I know would have never worked at my old job.

IW are you going to keep the walks going? I think it's pretty relaxing to get out as the day is waking up. I have been spotting a few deer along mine.

WW can't wait to hear what direction you are heading today :thumbsup

Hope everyone has an excellent Friday :thumbsup: Stay safe.

Good Morning WW! YUM is the word of the day on the 9:45, great looking pie :clap:

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12908 on: Jul 13, 2018, 07:22 AM »
Good Morning ER's

Going to go see my Therapist in a few minutes,

Eddie the water levels are dropping fast on most rivers and lakes

Jeff.  Word for opening the store is "Some time in 2018"

Sure have a lot of spiders.  Seeing webs everywhere.

Think I will try out two lakes this morning

Good day to all.
Bud

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12909 on: Jul 13, 2018, 07:29 AM »
I called my adopted buddy last night to inform him that one of his classmates had passed. He had called me the other night telling me he had cut his ties to the internet as his computer crashed and he was not gong to replace it. While we were talking I could here rain on the roof. It only lasted a few minutes and it was done. Just enough to leave spots on the windshields. I hope that WS shares some of the rain this year. The news this morning had a segment about the crops suffering from the lack of rain. I am sure the weather guessers will be bragging about the nice weather and still apologizing for some ones plans getting messed up if and when it does rain.

ww  I saw on a news feed that a friends son hit a deer with his motorcycle the other day. The deer died but he was transported to the city with possible head injuries. NO HELMIT. The other day a young girl was not wearing her seat belt and died when she ended up under the SUV she was driving. As much as I hate wearing seat belts I still wear them. BTW nice looking pies. I need to pick up some fresh sour cherries so the wife can make me a cherry pie. If I could buy some pitted cherries I would dehydrated them for this winter for snacks. I lan on drying some apples for snacks this winter.

Eddie I love the suggestion box idea. You need to take the waste basket out of his office as that will be where the suggestions he does not like will go.

IW Hopefully a second shot will last longer. I had so many shots in my lower back that never worked at all that I finally gave up on them. I had a nerve stimulator put in my lower back that helps to a point.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12910 on: Jul 13, 2018, 07:51 AM »
Good morning everyone, looks like it’s going to be a nice day. Ice Wanderer i’m Sorry your shoulder is acting up. Wally World those pies look good. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12911 on: Jul 13, 2018, 09:35 AM »
TT.....here's a recipe I found in one of my mother's old cookbooks, hope it's what you were looking for  ;)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12912 on: Jul 13, 2018, 05:33 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

I took a ride to the shack this morning and fed the bears and mosquitoes. The bugs were nuts to put it mildly, and if you didn't get it from a blood sucker, a deer fly would chomp a hunk of meat out of you :cookoo:

The pit was torn up as usual and the 2 cameras had some 80 videos of the same bears that have been taking advantage of the free treats. There are 2 boars that look pretty good :whistle:

2 videos that I found entertaining was of the sow and 3 cubs.

The other one was of a naughty cub that just had to give the camera another going over. At least he waited until the 30 something video before pointing it at the ground.

When I left I had a well restocked pit featuring 5 gallons of Valentine candy hearts, and 5 gallons of popcorn. All pretty well covered with logs ready for the next customers

Hope you all have an excellent night :thumbsup: Stay safe

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12913 on: Jul 14, 2018, 04:26 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                              It's 65*and mostly cloudy here on my hill with rain in the forecast today, it will be a good day to take my wife's mother homer.
                     We will do a round trip run to do it' ::)
                              Marv.......Great video of the bears. I still think you should take a ladder with you a put the camera up high in a tree and put a
                     wedge behind it to point it down. I think the bears can hear a clicking in the camera that attracts. Here's a picture of a bear after puling
                     my camera off a tree, notice it's on the ground pointed up with him standing over it. the time stamp showed him just a minute before
                     I showed up.

Tom I can't have anymore cortisone shots till October, they don't recommend more than three shots in a year, anymore than three
                     can have an adverse affect on the muscle or ligaments. :o
                             Wally........Again with the pastry, they look awesome, How was the party? ???
                             Bud .........That narrows it down. :woot:
                             Eddie........My wife's garden is doing great, we had the first cucumbers last night with dinner. :thumbsup:
                             I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12914 on: Jul 14, 2018, 06:58 AM »
Morning all,

Just lost my 1st post  :%$#!: let's try again

WS.....those cubs are just so darn cute  :thumbsup:  I can imagine how bad the bugs are, I've been watching a couple does & fawns behind the house, the deer flies are driving them CRAZY  :(

IW.....safe travels to VT and back  ;)  fresh picked cukes are the best  ;D  my plants are covered with flowers, but nothing to pick yet  :'(

IFF......nothing like having a solid plan in place  :woot:  makes you wonder how they manage to stay in business  :wacko:

The party was fun last night, the pies disappeared pretty quickly  ;)2    Tomorrow the fire camp for young girls begins so I'll be doing some baking for that today , cookies & brownies, maybe some cupcakes  ;D  sure would be easier to turn the oven on if it wasn't so darn hot already  :whistle:  This afternoon is the FD's family picnic, looks like it might get rained on  :-\  can't complain tho as things are VERY dry right now  ::)

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12915 on: Jul 14, 2018, 07:58 AM »
63 and had some rain this morning.
WW, I bet those pies went fast.
WS, enjoy seeing the bears.
Fished yesterday. Again I had to work to find some walleyes. 2 walleyes and 2 bass the first 6 hours, then stopped a spot on the way up the lake and got six in about an hour. All on one small spot, not much bigger than my boat and I didn't mark a fish. They were just there and tight to bottom.
Not much planned for today...Have fun....h2l
Northville, NY

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12916 on: Jul 14, 2018, 08:00 AM »
We are getting a little rain this morning. Probably not going to be enough to do much good. Over at the other place there has been no rain out of this system. Mosquitoes are few and far between so far this year due to the drought. I have only seen a couple of deer flies so far. The hollow sound you here is me knocking on my wooden head. I trimmed up the red bud tree in the back yard yesterday and never saw a single skeeter.

We took our 14 year old lab to a different vet the other day. She needs some teeth removed. The said around $400. Our previous vet wanted $1,000. They did not charge for cutting her toe nails while the other vet charged $20.00. What would have cost us around $110  including some meds for her arthritis at the other vet was only $45.

ww Maybe you need a summer kitchen so you can do your baking out side instead of heating up the house. When I was a kid and went to the UP for a week every summer. We spent one day every trip up at the friends other house so the woman could bake a weeks worth of bread. Talk about  a hot kitchen. The only way she could get her bread to turn out the way she wanted was to bake it in her wood range at the farm.

That recipe looks interesting but still not what I am looking for. The recipe I am looking for has eggs in it. My sil probably has it but I can not stand her attitude when I ask about a recipie. She has a lot of moms recipes as they were never around while I was so mom would make what I wanted so I did not need the reipies. I have pretty much cut ties with them as I got tired of being treated like I am a stupid guy that does not know what I am talking about.

IW I have not had any shots in a long time after givng up on them in my lower back and having the nerve stimulater put in. I agree that is probably some noise coming from the cameras that attracts the critters. We had a guy in Michigan that made some great home brew cameras that attracted all sorts of critters including turkeys that have no sence of smell.

My wife just showed me a face book post by a freind of hers. The guy had a 6 month old golden that woke him up in the midlle of the night by barking in his face. He got up and followed the pup to where his mother was sleeping. His mothers blodd sugar was down in the teens and would have been dead by morning if it was not for the pup. The pup will probably get a steak for supper tonight.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12917 on: Jul 14, 2018, 02:22 PM »
In the ‘Strange, but true catagory’, something happened to me yesterday that I’ll bet has never happened to anyone else.  lol.  I was gathering sumac fronds for Sumac tea and got my feet tangled in the weeds and stepped/stumbled backwards.  (It’s a little steep and the weeds/goldenrod are almost as tall as I am)  My left foot came down with all my weight on the antler hidden in the weeds.   Then I flopped on the ground like a beached whale trying to get up and figure out what I had stepped on. 😂  Almost a trip to the ER.  Dumbass for wearing my boat shoes into the field in the first place.  Missed my foot altogether.  Not a sctratch even.  I’m calling my boat shoes my “Lucky Shoes” now.  LOL

DN

DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12918 on: Jul 14, 2018, 02:52 PM »
Whoa that was a close one 😮 glad you didn’t get hurt!!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12919 on: Jul 14, 2018, 03:44 PM »
Good Afternoon everyone, cloudy here but at least it’s not raining. Going for a road test on Monday for a job. My wife isn’t happy about it. But financially we can’t hold on much longer. She has worked so hard. I hope everyone is having a good day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12920 on: Jul 14, 2018, 04:48 PM »
Hang in there 45! Sending best wishes your direction :thumbsup:

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12921 on: Jul 15, 2018, 05:45 AM »
Seeings how I am up, and a day off, might as well go see my therapist ?
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12922 on: Jul 15, 2018, 06:03 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 67* and mostly clear here on my hill, with the warmer and humid weather moving in. ::)
                          DN........Wow, that was a lucky miss you had with that antler, I can just picture what you would have had to go through if you
                  had stepped on it squarely under foot. :%$#!:
                          Wally.....The trip to Vt. and back went without any hitches, I drove out and my wife drove home. :thumbsup:
                          Tom.......They say dogs can sense things like that in humans, your friends mom sure was lucky they had that pup! :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
                          I-45.......Good luck with the road test, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. :flex:
                          Not much going on today, I have to straighten some stuff around outside, MW told me he was going to bring all my wood next weekend
                  and if the heat comes in like forecast, I don't want to do it the heat and humidity! ::)
                          I see Bud posted while I was typing, Good morning sir, your therapist is open on Sunday's? ???
                         I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12923 on: Jul 15, 2018, 06:08 AM »
Jeff, yeah my therapist is the lake and my boat.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12924 on: Jul 15, 2018, 06:27 AM »
Morning all,

IFF......hoping your "therapist" is located in the middle of a lake somewhere  :woot: :thumbsup:

IF45.....good luck with the road test  :clap:  hop things get turned around for you & Mrs45 soon  ;)

TT.....it's amazing what some animals are capable of  :bow: :thumbsup:  never understood the "just a dumb animal" phrase  :blink: :nono:

IW.....looks like a little cool off headed this way mid week, still a bit warm to be stacking wood tho ::)

H2L.....glad you were able to win the hide n seek game  ;D   most of the eyes we've caught have been suspended in 40+ fow, but the bigger ones were laying on the bottom in 29 - 30 fow  ;)2

WS.....hope you're having a relaxing weekend  @)  any fishing planned for this week  ???

Got about 16 dozen assorted cookies, 2 dozen cupcakes & 3 pans of brownies made yesterday for the girl's "welcome to fire camp" cook out today  :) the family picnic went well, SO much food, all the left overs will be used today  ;) 

Have a good day doing whatever. Stay safe.

IFF......see you posted again while I typed, best therapy in the world  :clap: ;)2 :thumbsup:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12925 on: Jul 15, 2018, 07:43 AM »
Jeff, yeah my therapist is the lake and my boat.

OH, i get it now! Sometimes somethings go over my head! :roflmao:

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12926 on: Jul 15, 2018, 07:57 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, starting to get humid today. IFF that’s the best therapy in the world. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Online masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #12927 on: Jul 15, 2018, 08:05 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Have been battling Internet connections again with the IPad, no problem with the smart phone however.... :cookoo:
  Overcast and 69* at the moment, may see a tad more rain yet this morning before it goes to low 80's here today. We had some thunderstorms roll through yesterday afternoon/evening...lost power for a few hours just before dark last evening after a transformer took a lightning strike.

Wally.... :clap: :thumbsup: on the baked goods again! I'm sure they will be a hit today with the new campers, awesome!
  Jeff...glad the trip went well to Vt. with no problems. Considered a trip up your way this evening to see one of my favorite bands but will have to pass. The Charlie Daniels Band will playing at the old Gas Light Village? in Lake George. 81 years old and still going strong... :clap:
  Bud...X2 on the best therapy....good luck out there!   :thumbsup:
  I-45...best of luck with the road test!   :thumbsup:
  Mr. Ninja...wow, that was a close call, dang! Never saw anything like that before....hope you get to even up the score with that buck this fall.... :thumbsup:
  Tom...thats great you found a Vet with more reasonable pricing, some of them are just down right rediculous in their charges. Great story about the Lab pup, thanks for sharing that!   :thumbsup:
  H2...nice job on finding those hiding walleyes!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv...thanks again for the video's, great stuff!  :clap: :thumbsup:

Lost a good friend to the family on Wednesday and attended his funeral yesterday, spent several hours with the family after that. Bob was a great guy, our daughters were the same age and attended school together from kindergarten right through until graduating high school together. He was our Christmas Santa on a motorcycle here in the Hilltowns, always drove his Harley Davidson with a Santa cap in December until the roads were bad...huge supporter of Toys For Tots and many children's charities. He will surely be missed....
  Not much on the planner today, good day to just take it easy and enjoy the things we take for granted.
  Cawfee's on if anybody needs a refill....   ;D
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12928 on: Jul 15, 2018, 08:08 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

I just got back from my walk, it is sticky out :%$#!:

Bud good luck at the therapist :thumbsup: Hope you have good luck!

DN glad you didn't step on that horn, that would have been ugly :pinch:

IW A bear guide I talk to in northern WI says the bears can hear the cameras when they are triggered. I really think that is what is going on. I am toying with a few ideas for different pictures, I still have some time to tinker.

WW I am going to hit a lake by the shack either Tuesday or Wednesday. I want to work a baiting trip into the mix so it just depends on the wind.

Yesterday I had a monumental day. I have been battling the moles and frankly they have been kicking my tail :%$#!: I even gave up for a little while because it just wasn't paying off. I was chatting with an exterminator in Iowa who claims he catches 1000 a year ??? He gave me a couple of tips and by gosh if things didn't start coming to time. I would still go for a few days in between catching one, but I knew it was just a matter of fine tuning.

Yesterday I went with the girls to the lake for a couple of hours. Just before I left I noticed a new tunnel in the yard and set a trap. When I came home be danged if it wasn't tripped and held an ugly mole. The wife got excited and we started looking for other fresh runs and set another trap. Within an hour I caught another one and we again searched out a new tunnel and placed a trap. Just before dark I checked it and had a third mole when I pulled it up. Now the wait for a new tunnel to appear, but I think I am getting the hang of it.

Hope you all have an excellent Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe.

Good Morning Eddie!

WS

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12929 on: Jul 15, 2018, 08:54 AM »
So much for spraying the weed patch so I an plant it to grass. I got it partially sprayed yesterday. I decided to take a break before finishing. I no more got in the house when a pop up shower washed the spray off.  I will have to start all over. The weather guessers keep cutting back on our chance of some good rain on Monday.

DN You need to mount the shoe and horn on the wall as a reminder. Tt looks like the horn is off of a skull. You need to go look for the other side but make sure you wear combat boots.

Eddie The vet that used to own the local place did not charge that much. We hit it off from the first time I took my lab in there. When that lab had a stroke and needed to be put down he came to the SUV to do it. When I went in to pay he said "May God be with you" and waved me to the door. Sadly he died of a heart attack a few weeks later. Prices have gone off the charts since another vet bought the business.

Sorry to here of the loss of your friend. At my age it seems that so may of my old friends and acquaintances are passing.

WS It sounds like you can add mole trapping to your side line jobs My next door neighbor had a sassafras limb come down next to his electric service line in that wind storm. There was another sassafras leaning  toward the line so he decided to take it down. It was only a 6 inch tree.  When he made the first cut, water poured out. When he got it down the tree was hollow almost to the top.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.