Wisconsin > Ice Fishing Wisconsin

2018/19 NE WI Ice Reports

(1/3) > >>

Iceshanty:
Getting an early start this year!  ??? Let's hope the wind calms down tonight and it stays cold from here on out. Ponds are starting to freeze North of Green Bay. Riding by Shawano Lake this morn and snapped a couple pics. Lake mostly open, really looks ready to freeze. Had a report the mill pond in Laona was capped. May take a ride farther north myself to check ice progress soon.

AlphaRooster:
Well checking in from Lac du Flambeau (Minocqua area) I can say the bays are filling in but nothing to walk on yet ,15* right now and a low of 9* tonight and the only above freezing for the next week looks like 2 hrs on thursday afternoon so we should be fishing real soon! now I have to go buy a license

WolfPack1:
Was able to get onto 2.5” today. Nice to get out for the first time!

VenomInjected:
I see one looks to be one or two partially frozen over in Lakewood....  Open water in Forest County on a few... a few have ice in the bays in Forest County....  (All larger lakes)

Iceshanty:
Took a little ride around some lakes in NE WI this morn. About 10 degrees. Saw lots of skinny ice had formed over the evening. Couple inches or so in the bays lots open water yet on the deeper spots. Real thin yet but Shawano lake looked to be capped all the way across in the Cecil bay area.  :thumbsup:
Images taken this morning Nov 15th 2018

Boot

Moody

Anderson

Archiblad

Shawano

Won't be long now!  Good luck deer hunting everybody! :tipup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version