Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1615418 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #28500 on: Aug 05, 2022, 09:44 PM »
Good evening,, reading 80 on my balcony thermometer currently over night low temperature will be in the seventies . sadly the dew point will also be in the seventies. There was no story today on how the young lady from my area did in the women's 3,000 meter steeple chase championship race at the under 20 (years of age ) world track& field championship.So I did a Google search Miss Bologa finished in eleventh place among a field of fourteen runners. IN an interview with my local newspaper before she departed for the championships in Columbia she stated he goal was to qualify for the championship race and she what would happen I believe  there was a field of 27 runners from around the world there competing to make the championship race her ranking going into the event was 22ND or 23 RD in the world based on her current personal best time. The race was won by a runner from Kenya. Miss Bologa's time was a minute and change slower then the race winner's.
I see weather is causing problems once again here in the U.S. there was a lightning strike in Washington DC. at a park near the White House two people killed and two injured. Also Storms have caused power outages in Parts of state of Maryland and a tornado hit Smith's Island in Chesapeake Bay. The island is only accessible by boat or plane and has 260 tear round residents.. Weather forecast also has Kentucky and other parts of Appilachia receiving more rain over the next couple of days.
Ice Wanderer there is concern about the Monkey pox virus here also being that Orange county is a neighbor to Rockland I'm assuming county officials decided to test waste water samples from a few treatment plants for the presence of Polio along with testing for traces of Covid-19 . You plan seems to be the correct approach and you are making good progress with the wood pile.
Eddie I hope you had a good outing at the local lake. Besides what I've already posted in my comments to Ice Wanderer with regards to Polio from what I've read the person with Polio in Rockland county was an unvaccinated 20 something year old male. It was not mentioned but I'm assuming he is a member of one of the large Orthodox/Ultraotrthdox Jewish communities found in Rockland county. There is a large similar Jewish community in Orange county and people interact between these communities so that is reason why my county health department has a raised level of concern. Because of their religious beliefs many members of these jewish communities do not get vaccinated and some receive exemptions allowing their children to attend school without
proof of vaccination against certian viruses.Also most of the children attend private church connected schools who may not stay on top of vaccinatiion requirements. (Just my humble opion).
Zcm-82 may it not take to long to receive the wrench need to complete the clutch repairs on your bike. The tracking feature now available on the U.S. Postal Service and other package carrier's websites is nice but leaves me wondering at times about how items are routed to reach my home. recently had to order more checks the company my bank uses is located in Northern NJ. I passed the interstate exit for it when traveling to my Sister and BIL's home. The company uses DHL the package went from the company to a DHL facility also in NJ. and then was sent to another DHL facility in MA. where it was turned over to U.S. postal service to complete delivery to my home. I estimate it is probably one hour's drive in light traffic and good weather from the check company's location to my home also last I knew DHL had a package facility on the grounds of my local airport. So why not put the check on a truck and drive them their instead of how they were routed. Thankfully I ordered beforemy supply of check was to low so did not run out of blank checks.
Hunts2long scattered thunderstorms were in my weather forecast today so far no rain and my area could use some moisture.
whopper Stopper sounds like a fun day could you purchase any lures at the Mepp's plant. I hope you found every thing you were looking for at Scheels. Have a good time with your brother.
Wallyworld nothing like being awoken from your sleep then by a loud thunder clap. may your area of NY. have received any moisture it needs without any problems from the storms.
Fish/hunt4ever may the forecast be correct and temperature be more pleasant for fishing this weekend. Going by the parts of Wyoming that I have traveled through on visits with my relatives in Casper I expected your gas prices would be lower then my area of NY.  guessing most of the oil wells nd refineries are located in other regions not close to your location in the state.
Icefisher-45 possibly the local lake has a low fish population making it harder for you to catch anything on a regular basis. many diseases not that commonly found here in the U.S. are still active in other areas of the world and get here from time to time through people traveling. Monkey Pox was mostly confined to continent of Africa until recently and now has been detected in 70 countries. Just shows you how connect the world's population is to each other.
drifter good to read you boat gets good miles per gallon of gas. I think on any future trips you may have to work on improving the cabin's insulation over fishing. So you do not burn through to many bags of wood pellets when using the cabin this Winter.
IFF good to read you are getting some info. on the river from long time local resident fishermen. Thanks for haring the fishing line in trolling motor story and your daughter's reaction to being touched in the back by a tree branch while the boat was drifting.
OldSailor my apology for overlooking you yesterday may all be good with you and the family. I hope your garden is producing well and any pest problems are minimal.
Zcm-82 glad you received the tool and have clutch repaired. may you find the bike keys.

May everyone have a good weekend.
 Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28501 on: Aug 06, 2022, 05:19 AM »
67* this morning. It was still 78* when I went to bed about 11 last night. About 6 last night a storm passed to the NE, we got just a little rain. The lake is about 3 feet below normal for this time of year.
zcm, hope you find your keys.
I have a few things to do outside early this morning and then going to try to stay cool.
Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28502 on: Aug 06, 2022, 05:47 AM »

Good morning H2l, ER's,
                       Just a quick good morning I'off to work at the cabin. Then some lawn mowing. Stay Cool and Hydrated

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #28503 on: Aug 06, 2022, 07:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone
  Almost feels tropical here this am, lol.   Sticky 71*, humidity at 99%, dew point at 70, might just touch 90 for a high today.

Jeff…hope you have a good day on the cabin project today!  :thumbsup:
  H2…we could sure use some good soaking rains, been pretty darn dry! Imagine the lower water levels is messing with peoples docks on the reservoir.
  Steve…thanks for the update on Miss Bologa, she proved herself a winner being able to compete on a world scale! Congratulations to her!  :clap: :thumbsup: :bow: 
  Z…good news on getting the bike fixed, hope those keys popped up!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…glad you got into some fish and some good info on the area you were exploring.  :thumbsup: 
  Dave…not bad at all on the gas usage for 5 days!  :thumbsup:  What is the price of gas going for up there now?
  I-45…keep at it with the fishing, it’s the fish who are bad..not the fishermen!   ;D
  FH4…hope the garage sale goes well for your buddy’s wife today! Good luck with the fishing this weekend.   :thumbsup:
  Wally…hope those thunderstorms didn’t hurt your garden any. Have a safe ride today if that’s on the agenda!   :thumbsup:
  Marv..enjoy the visit!  That’s awesome you got to tour the Mepps plant on your way,  always one of my favorite lures as well.  :clap: :thumbsup:  I should have invested into some of their stock years ago for all the ones I lost and replaced.  ;D

Fishing was pretty fun yesterday. Didn’t get into any very big Bass, but there was plenty of action with the 10-14 inchers that seem to dominate the little lake I was at. Hula popper in fire tiger color seemed to be what they wanted right after a pickerel took the legs off my favorite frog, lol.
  Not much on the planner again today…it’s going to be a hot one!  Cawfee’s still on…cold beer will be served at noon!   ;D
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28504 on: Aug 06, 2022, 08:01 AM »
Well we got some well deserved rain last night, was nice to walk around in the rain and feel the cool air.  The wife was sweeping the lawn and was freezing so I got her coat out and warmed her up while she finished that task.  Well got a text from my buddies wife and said she has the yard sale handled today and to just spend time with the family, but I will swing by when I get off of work today and at least drop off the walleye that I have packaged up for her, hopefully get her on the lake to catch some herself one of these days.  She said the yard sale went great yesterday.  Well better get back and finish my day here at work and head to the yard sale.  Maybe some fishing here in a little while as well, have a great Saturday stay safe in the heat, as it looks like we are looking at around 100 by market day Wednesday.

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28505 on: Aug 06, 2022, 08:16 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....hope you get all the work out of the way before it gets too hot  :-\

Eddie....glad you had fun fishing  :clap: no damage here, more noise than anything else  ::)

WS.....hope you and MrsWS are enjoying the r&r  ;)

MrC....congrats to Ms Bologa, hard to beat the Kenyans in a race  :thumbsup:

FH4.....glad the yard sale is going well  :clap:  good luck on the water  @)

Z.....keys turn up yet  ???

IF45.....it's not about the catch, it's the adventure  ;)2

IFF.....nice the locals are willing to share info on fishing spots  :thumbsup:

Another triple H day  :%$#!:  never in a million years did I think I would be looking forward to winter BUT............ :icefish:    :woot:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28506 on: Aug 06, 2022, 08:48 AM »
Eddie, good to hear you got into some fish.
WW, I agree, this weather is starting to get to me. Sure cuts into my fishing time....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28507 on: Aug 06, 2022, 09:18 AM »
No. I have a pretty strong hunch I left them in the pocket of my work pants, which means they're probably gone. Our laundry service is from a place about 100 miles away. I tried calling a bit ago, but they weren't open yet.

Gonna stop by the Honda shop later and see if I can get a new key from the vin# to save myself a wallet ache from a locksmith.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28508 on: Aug 06, 2022, 09:37 AM »

Morning ER's hope everyone is healthy or on the mend. I got out to feed the fish and after 15 min. of that tried some of the plastics from charlie nice action the tiny gills were drawn in so might try them on some crappie during evening hours sometime; and on ice. Z hope the keys show up or the new ones are not too costly. It's so hot here I can't wait for fall. Mom had here 90th birthday party most all the clan was there. Have a great rest of the weekend.

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28509 on: Aug 06, 2022, 09:51 AM »
OG….Happy birthday to your Mom !!!!

Online icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28510 on: Aug 06, 2022, 10:18 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, My post from earlier got lost somewhere in the universe. 86 degrees here and humid already. My wife is home today and wants to install the AC. Need to find the battery charger for the drill first. OG, Happy Birthday to your mom. I hope everyone has a great day and everyone stays cool and hydrated.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28511 on: Aug 06, 2022, 10:43 AM »
 Good morning,already 85 or higher outside and humid with heat index feels like the low nineties. forecast high temperature for the day is 92 add in the heat index will feel like upper nineties. I had had errand to run earlier this morning also purchased gas while out Local Valero price was $4.25 for cash purchase lowest I've seen in a few months. Taking a quick look at my local newspaper's website home page I see there is an article on Miss Bologa and how she fair at the under 20 world track&field championships. she was one of the younger runners at only 16 years of age. she did quite well for her self only third time running the 3,00 meter course distance here in the U.S. high school/scholastic course distance for women's steeple chase is 2,000 meters. When you figure in any time zone difference between NY. and Columbia plus possible elevation change she should be proud of her performance. once she graduates high school in June of 2023 she will be attending University of Colorado which should help her times since she will be training at a higher elevation.  Sadly when checking weather report for my area i saw news story update on Washing DC. lightning strike one of the injured persons has died bringing the death toll from strike up to 3 people.
Ice Wander may you get work at the cabin finished today. depending on how you feel may want to put off the lawn mowing for another day.
Eddie good to read you had a fun day fishing for bass. I would still use the pickerel damaged frog lure it may now give off a slightly different vibration which is attractive to the fish.
Fish/hunt4ever good that your area received some of the rain it needs . nice of your buddy's widow to contact you and say she has her yard sale covered also very nice of you to stop by after work today to check on her and share some of your walleye fillets. Glad she had a good Friday selling items.

Wallyworld good to hear no storm damage by you just lots of sound and i assume lightning from the storms. I'm not a fan of this weather either but come some cold windy day this Winter know I will find myself saying wish it was Spring and warmer weather.
Zcm-82 may the employees at laundry service be in the habit of checking clothing for items left in pockets and have the keys. Smart idea seeing if local honda dealer can get you a key. If you are like me after you get a new key you will find the old ones.
Old Goat Happy Birthday wishes sent for your mother glad all of the family could be with her to celebrate.
Icefisher-45 ,all the best to the two of you with the AC installation today.

Here is link to my local newspaper's website look under news stories at top of home page to find the article on Miss Bologa.   www.recordonline.com

Have a good Saturday. be careful if you need to be outside in the heat and humidity.
 Steve

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28512 on: Aug 06, 2022, 01:20 PM »
Got a key from the Honda shop... $21 but it works. Gonna take it to the hardware shop and get a couple spares cut, and not leave them on the same ring this time.  ::)

Hoping I get my originals back, but I doubt I ever see them again.

The new clutch works like a charm. Had to adjust the heck out of the cable because it was so played out with the old clutch being so thin. The fiber plates were totally shot. The steels weren't bad, so I reused them.Reused the original gasket, too, since it didn't tear and was still in great shape. So I have a leg up on parts next time I need to rebuild the clutch.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28513 on: Aug 06, 2022, 04:49 PM »
Well the boat sold today so we are going to dinner with her and another friend, seemed to he a good day and she was glad I swung by, stayed all day except to go help the wife pick some Canadian chokecherries. Then cleaned up the remaining items and now resting before heading to dinner.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28514 on: Aug 06, 2022, 05:36 PM »
Eddie after converting liters to gallons and Canadian $ to US it works out to $5.40 a gallon. Which totalled $63 US worth of gas for a week. Not doing a lot of running around but did cover a bunch of water during that time.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28515 on: Aug 06, 2022, 06:23 PM »
Well the boat sold today so we are going to dinner with her and another friend, seemed to he a good day and she was glad I swung by, stayed all day except to go help the wife pick some Canadian chokecherries. Then cleaned up the remaining items and now resting before heading to dinner.

Man, that brings back memories. I used to eat those things off the bushes when I was a kid in MN, and Mom used to make them and wild strawberries we'd pick into preserves. Don't have them around here.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28516 on: Aug 06, 2022, 10:08 PM »
Good evening, relaxing after going grocery shopping around 9 PM.  Latest News update with regards to Polio the CDC is sending a team to Rockland and Orange counties to do an investigation after 7 waste water samples from water treatment facilities in both counties had traces of polio . The polio found in waste water samples is genetically linked to the polio  strain that infected the young man .

Zcm-82 good to hear the local Honda dealer was able to make a key for your motorcycle .  :clap: :thumbsup:
Fish/hunt4ever happy for your buddy's widow their boat was sold and she did well with the yard sale.  :clap: :clap: Enjoy your dinner together and the chokecherries.
drifter thank you for doing the calculations i figured you would be paying more fo the metric equal of a U.S. gallon of gasoline. what is the current average price per liter in the Yellow Knife area.

Going to be another warm night here in South Eastern NY.

Everyone take care and have a good Sunday.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28517 on: Aug 06, 2022, 11:09 PM »
Left Tennessee this morning 9am tagged along  to keep daughter company, on her return to Wisconsin. Arrived at 8:15. Right after we left got word it rained at the rate of 1.5” in half hour.   Got treated to 84* feeling like 96 here in southern Wisconsin.

See I will be filling my gas tank with $3.38 a gallon in the morning  ;D :)

OG add my happy birthday for the boss.

Think a cool shower will be in the makings before long

Will catch up with the thread in the morning

Bud

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28518 on: Aug 07, 2022, 05:07 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....sad when $3.38 is a GOOD thing  :wacko:  still $4.61 here  :%$#!:

WS....safe travels on your return home  :)

IW.....hope you're holding up to all the work in this heat  ???

FH4.....good to hear the sale went well  :clap:

H2L....look like some better temps after mid week  @)

Had a brief shower around dinner time yesterday, didn't help much  :(  another triple H day today  :( 

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28519 on: Aug 07, 2022, 05:32 AM »
70* and some light rain.

WW, yes it is looking a lot better by the end of the week. I paid $3.49 after .05 off for cash yesterday.

You know it is HOT when the launch is not even half full on a Sat afternoon in the summer.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #28520 on: Aug 07, 2022, 06:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Looks like a repeat today of yesterday’s weather, 73* and sticky with a high around 90.

OG…Happy be-lated Birthday wishes to your Mom on her special day, God Bless her!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  Wally…thought we were going to get a good shower yesterday, ended up with a few sprinkles, it just missed us. Have a safe ride if the trike is on an ice cream run today!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…glad you had safe travels and best wishes on a safe return.  :thumbsup:  Gas seems to be holding in the $4.40’s/gl here in my area…I’m not even sure who we’re supposed to be blaming anymore, anybody? ;D  :flex:
  Steve…thanks for the update, will be interesting to see how that plays out.  :thumbsup: 
  Dave…thanks for the conversion!  :thumbsup:  Who are you guys blaming up there, lol.
  FH4…glad the sale was a success, hope you enjoyed your evening out!   :clap:
  Z..good news on the key replacement and the clutch repair…those original keys might just surprise you soon!  ;D  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…hope the cabin work is going well, stay hydrated!   :thumbsup:

Spent a few hours visiting with my grandson Emerson yesterday…he and my son and DIL will be leaving today for a 10 day visit to England to visit her Mom and extended family. Amazing that little man has been across the big pond a few times already and only just turned  2 years old, lol.
  Quick trip to the transfer station and then off to the grocery store to see how inflation is going today… :whistle:
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28521 on: Aug 07, 2022, 07:01 AM »
Well as I try and peck at the keys this morning at work this morning it is a nice 58 degrees out with the sun just starting to come over the horizon and light things up through all the fog this morning, got some rain on and off all day yesterday was really nice to see this time of year.  Might try and sneak out on the boat as soon as i get done what I need to here today.  Dinner was really good last night, just cannot believe what they are getting for steaks around here now, Ouch is all I can say and the prime was even 35 bucks for a small piece. Makes all the steaks that we get out of the beef every year seem like I could be sitting on a gold mine, plus the steaks out of the elk that we got.  Well looks like we will see around 100 by Wednesday so going to enjoy these 2 days that are in the 80's, fall is just around the corner cannot believe we are 7 days into August already.  Well better get back to it so I can hopefully be on the water with a report later on today with some fish.  Have a great Sunday everyone.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28522 on: Aug 07, 2022, 08:31 AM »
Eddie Well I believe the way to look at it is the oil companies are the ones with their fingers working the Calculator keys. What happened when the whole world earlier  shut down due to the pandemic ?  Oil products were not getting used. Remember there was no place to put any more ?  And the great sell off ? Under $1 was what I filled up with in Colorado, when that happened. Supply and demand is the controlling factor. Oil products the world over , went way up, not just here in the USA. I remember the prices of petrol in England was like what over $5 a gallon ? When prices here were in the 2 range, or less.  They ride around on bike’s a lot I’m told ;)  ::) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Bud

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28523 on: Aug 07, 2022, 09:07 AM »
Uh oh looks like the rains followed me to Beloit WI.  Guessers say possible flooding may occur  :woot: :woot: will have to check the radar picture
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28524 on: Aug 07, 2022, 09:24 AM »
Eddie i am with IFF as both the oil and Government are to blame, but around me we have one guy in town that sets the price, sucks that 2 hours away the gas is a dollar a gallon cheaper and the diesel is almost a buck and a half cheaper than here, and our state seems like they won't do anything about the price gouging we take here.  Well off to get the wife up and around and hopefully head to the lake, might swing by and grab some doughnuts from wally world and then head home.  Hopefully a report with some fish since the fog is starting to burn off.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28525 on: Aug 07, 2022, 10:40 AM »
Eddie
It's a combination of the oil companies and government ripping us off. 1/4 of the price here is taxes.   :( >:( >:(

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28526 on: Aug 07, 2022, 09:35 PM »
Good evening another hot-humid day. I did have a brief period of rain which left the pavement wet for around one hour. MY area could use the moisture some trees/bushes showing signs of low moisture with their leaves changing color and mowed lawns are brown with crunchy grass. More health related news from my area Ulster county which is north of me had it's first confirmed Monkey Pox case so now my county and surrounding counties have all had at least one confirmed case of the virus. I agree with all the comments on fuel prices.
IFF good to hear you and your daughter made it safely to her home in Wisconsin. May you have a good return trip to Tennessee.
Wallyworld geographic location does have a role in fuel prices how far the fuel has traveled to reach your area and distance your area is from the various oil companies storage facilities.
Hunts2long if you did not get the numbers mixed up your local gas price is one of the lowest I've heard of in New York State. Being out on a boat in hot weather with no breeze is uncomfortable so I can see the local boat launch only being half full this past Saturday.
Eddie your welcome happy to provide the polio information. Given the communities I mentioned in previous post both Rockland and Orange counties are below the NY. State average for school age children being up to date on vaccinations. Since polio is rare in the United States governments from the federal to local level want to prevent any major out break. May your son Stephen and his family have a safe trip to England and a Jolly good time visiting with your DIL's parents and relatives. I'm sure your DIL's parents are excited to see and spend time with Emerson.
Fish/hunt4ever even with many ranchers/farmers selling of a part of or all of their herd of cattle due to rising feed prices and little available hay in many places beef prices have not dropped at restaurants and super markets. sadly the ranchers/farmers are getting paid lower prices for the cattle due to the flooded market. IF the place where you had dinner served any wild game steaks did you look at their prices I know they are usually higher then price for a beef steak. Back in 2001 while in the Black Hills region of South Dakota after visiting with my relatives in Casper,Wyoming believe I paid $30 dollars for a Buffalo rib-eye steak dinner . Now that same meal probably cost $50 dollars or more with inflation. happy to read all went well with the yard sale for your Buddy's widow she must be relieved to have sold the boat.
Drifter before new jersey raised it's taxes on gas a few years back I would always top off my tank when visiting my sister and BIL to take advantage of NJ.'s lower tax then New York. Currently there is a suspension on state gas tax here in NY. so that helps lower the price we pay.
Whopper Stopper hope you had a great visit with your brother yesterday.

Do your best to stay cool and hydrated. Best to all with fishing plans this week.
 Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28527 on: Aug 08, 2022, 04:03 AM »

Good Morning ER's there is bacon and eggs on the table if you need a fuel top off. Bud guessing the rain wasn't to bad yesterday. It was 86 the night before at midnight. I gave the boss your birthday congrats. Her and I took in the local ski show yesterday and they are great. Some members as young as 5-6-7. The younger team was first then the cream of the crop. The big boat had 3  300 horse engines and at a show a few years ago I saw the driver from a dead stop take the boat to over 80* vertical in a second that was so cool; I thought it was going to flip over. They are headed to the rock river for a national comp. next week. Have a great week everyone and stay cool and safe.

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28528 on: Aug 08, 2022, 05:02 AM »
Morning all,

Just a quick hello, we're heading to hunting camp (aka the snake pit ) to mow for the first time this summer  ::)  Hoping to get the majority of it done before it gets too hot   ;)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28529 on: Aug 08, 2022, 05:53 AM »
69* and clear, no air moving at all.
Mr. C, I had to go back to see what price I had posted, you are correct I mis-spoke, it is 4.49 after the .05 off. Must be the HEAT.

WW, I guess it is best to get the mowing out of the way, so when we DO get a good day you can be on the water. Be careful.

Eddie, they will have a great trip. I can save you a trip to the store, there hasn't been a change at the TOP so things are still going UP.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay cool...h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.