Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607561 times)

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #22800 on: Mar 06, 2021, 05:10 PM »
h2l, what's an RO?? Pardon me for being so dense!! Part of 'oldtimers'!!  :wacko:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22801 on: Mar 06, 2021, 08:59 PM »
 Good evening hopefully I've seen the last of windy days for a while like Wallyworld weather guessers say I will see a warm up next week.  Received a surprise when trying to watch today's Marist College men's lacrosse game the college now has an agreement with ESPN/Walt Disney to use their services to live stream certain of the colleges sports teams games including men's lacrosse . I was able to view the live statistics of the game a victory for marist.
Drifter may you be able to continue working from home and get to Alaska later this year.
IFF sounds like a nice Birthday gift for your oldest daughter.
Ice Wanderer thank you for answering my question about Mealworm (son #1) and his family. Please pass my birthday greetings onto your MIL. May the install of new kitchen fan be an easy job .
Wallyworld  hope you are having a good day. Like you looking forward to some warmer weather and seeing the sights of Spring.
Whopper Stopper good to read you completed the tree work and brush burning at your shack.
Hunts2long have you heard any reports from the Food-n-Fuel contest.  May the RO unit be a good investment for your nephew.
OldSailor I had to search my memory believe RO stands for reverse osmosis. this process removes some of the water from the maple tree sap and reduces time needed to boil sap to remove water and thicken the sap. Maple sap looks like water and does not taste much different  only after the boiling/evaporation process due you have the various grades of syrup.
Eddie if got out fishing with your sons hope all of you had a good day.
Fish/hunt4ever may you have a safe trip tomorrow.
SpitzoMT may you be having a good weekend.
Capt.Jim hope you and Ellie had a good week watching the grandchildren.
Icefisher-45 may you and the wife be doing well may Mr. Dickens and the kitten be getting along with each other.
Old Goat if you get out tomorrow may you put some fish on the ice.
UFCreel may all be well with you and the family. May you have gotten in a few ice fishing trips this season.

Take care and stay safe.
  Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22802 on: Mar 07, 2021, 04:52 AM »
Morning all,

A quick check in before hitting the lake  :tipup:  we usually avoid weekends but the season has been so short we decided to battle the weekend crowd and get one more trip in  :icefish:

Just watched the town plow/sander go by  :blink: :wacko:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22803 on: Mar 07, 2021, 06:12 AM »
10* and sunny.
OS, with a RO (reverse osmosis) system you run the sap thru it before you boil. It removes about 60% of the water, shorter boiling time and less wood. Once he starts I will take some pictures.
WW, good luck. Surprised you didn't wait but conditions can go down hill fast this time of year.
Mr. C, the last I saw was a 24+ inch walleye and 43 inch pike. I saw that on the New York Reports on here. There were a lot of people out on this end of the lake. Had to be a ZOO on the South end.
Lindsay and Rocky came up yesterday.  Played Fill-R-Bust again until Amber got home from work, then the girls painted, crafts and small stuff.
Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #22804 on: Mar 07, 2021, 06:55 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  11* and sunny with light wind this am, high of 27.

Wally...best of luck to you and Mr.WW today on a great trip, hope the bite is on fire!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve...congrats to Marist on their win and getting some air time from ESPN.   :thumbsup:
  H2...a buddy of mine and his son are in that contest, sent me a picture yesterday of a small plane that landed out on the ice not far from their shanty. They only had one small pike last message.
  Marv...glad you got your mission accomplished at the shack...any fishing plans this week?   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope you had safe travels and Happy Birthday wishes to your MIL.  :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  Bud...you were an early bird this morning!!!  ;D 

Got out with two of my sons yesterday for a few hours...the bite was super slow for us, but the boys each managed to escape the striped kitty. Put another check in the box for me, lol. Had a fun time regardless, made some memories and enjoyed the time together...we all parted ways with hug and a smile, good time!   :thumbsup:
  Brunch this morning with the family...and I’m sure a little banter from the boys about out fishing the old man again!  ;D  Cawfee’s on if anyone needs a refill...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22805 on: Mar 07, 2021, 07:06 AM »
A warm +9* to start the day Guessed to be in the upper 50's during the week. I will believe it when I feel it. The only snow melt had been from the sun as I has hardly got above freezing.

Marv. I saw that the number of carry permit applications are way up in MN. It is probably the same all over.

Hoping I can get my brush pile burnt before all of the snow goes away.

Is part of you BIL's foot problems planter faucitis. There is a simple fix to that. I had both of my feet done by one of the men that developed the procedure.

Dave I think it was Great Slave Lake that my brother wanted me to meet him at to fish when he was coming back to Michigan from Fairbanks. It is 4000 miles from Fairbanks to moms home in Michigan.  No way could I take that trip in the summer as that was my time to make my living doing carpenter work.

Eddie Pine trees are not that strong. I have had the tops break out of a few big white pines on my property. Sadly I do not have the access to a band saw mill any more so I could not get the undamaged part turned into lumber.

It is good to here you mother is doing better. Hoping you can see her in person soon!

Are You on a diet? I do not see any rolls mentioned with the coffee any more. ;D

I gave my grandson a lot of my old ice fishing gear plus the rods my dad built for me. I just sold him my pontoon as well. I do not use it enough any more to keep it.

Time to get breakfast and get some thing done. Hopefully I will do more than spin my wheels.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22806 on: Mar 07, 2021, 07:45 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

35 heading to +60 as the day goes on.

WW..... Best of luck on the ice today :icefish:

Eddie... Excellent that you got to spend some time with your boys on the ice :thumbsup: The ice is really getting sketchy here so I don't know if I will get out any or not. Yesterday I made a fire in my pit, pretty enjoyable.

IW....Hope the party goes (went) well. Safe travels on your return.

h2l....Will be looking forward to some pictures here also. Years ago we made Maple syrup every year. Absolutely nothing like the modern operations of today. We did tap 300+ maples and one of the joys / responsibilities was the firing of the cooker around the clock. Many enjoyable nights at the old sappery keeping the vat at a rolling boil.

TT....To be honest I am not sure what all he has had done. He was always plagued with foot problems and it has been a life long search for him to get relief. He has has pins put in about all of his toes and has had 2 of his toes removed. Many surgeries, I believe this last surgery was to remove a large bone along the sides of both feet.

My wife is heading to the s-i-l's in a bit. I am going to join her up there for French Toast brunch. I am getting dropped along an old rail bed and getting in 8 miles before chowing down ;D

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup:  Stay safe and stay healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22807 on: Mar 07, 2021, 08:18 AM »
Good Morning, is there still coffee in the pot ?  Well  looks like my  :icefish: gear will to soon go back to collecting dust.  Will be on my way to get the second vaccination shot.  And see what if any reactions might come with it.

One thing that has been on my mind is sharping the chainsaw.  Don't know how much more wood is going to see the fireplace as its going to maybe hit 70's later today.

WW show em how to put em on the ice  :thumbsup:

Take care all.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22808 on: Mar 07, 2021, 09:19 AM »
 Good morning thirty degrees outside headed to a high of thirty eight light wind and blue sky with a few clouds. I believe after this coming week's high temperatures ice conditions in my area will start getting sketchy especially shorelines.  Once you get to middle of March in my section of NY. the quality of ice becomes very important personally have experienced cutting holes where a move of twenty feet  showed changing ice conditions.
Wallyworld may the two of you have a good day and whatever lake you decided to fish not be to crazy with people.
Hunts2long after posting here in the 9:45 thread last night also saw a post in one of the GSL threads about the walleye and northern pike. Thank you for explaining what the reverse osmosis system does in the maple syrup making process.
Eddie good to read you had a nice day fishing with two of your sons. Enjoy the family brunch today. I think the NCAA and colleges that play sports on the Div.1 level have reached a deal to live stream their home games in certain sports over ESPN's internet service assume both the NCAA and colleges receive some type of monetary payment.
tomturkey looks like you will be seeing warmer temperatures this week also, may you get a burn permit before all the snow melts. May your grandson get many years of enjoyment from the fishing gear and pontoon boat.
Whopper Stopper enjoy the french toast brunch. Hope you had a good walk.
IFF best to you with the second Covid vaccination shot. Even with the need for fireplace/wood stove lessoning as temperatures rise sharpen the chainsaw so it is off your to do list.

Have a safe and good Sunday. Best to all fishing.
 Steve

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22809 on: Mar 07, 2021, 10:30 AM »
Good morning ER's!! h2l, thanks for the explanation on the RO process, and Steve also!! We have a nice warm up with temps in the low 60's this week!! That should get the sap flowing!! I have to put out more ear corn for the squirrels. I have a light chain attached to the feeder pole and a screw through the chain into the corn to keep them from stealing the ears!!! Little buggers!!! ::) Everyone stay safe and well, and STFAH!! We'll beat this yet!!!! :thumbsup:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22810 on: Mar 07, 2021, 10:53 AM »
Decided to take a look at home lake see water level is down a couple feet
about 40% is open water.
What ice there is don’t expect will last long in the 70* plus temps

Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22811 on: Mar 07, 2021, 01:46 PM »
TT no need to drive they have these jet planes now that are real fast and land at this place called an airport. You can do it in a day now. These are amazing times.

Sun came out and helped to warm up the cabin. Think I need to open a window.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22812 on: Mar 07, 2021, 03:35 PM »
Dave, is there anyway you can get your new SXS to the cabin in the summer, or will it be winter only access?? That looks to be shorts temp in the cabin!! Now you need to find a canine companion to share life with!! Something to help fill that hole in your heart!!!  ;)

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22813 on: Mar 07, 2021, 03:46 PM »
Well sitting in O'Hare Airport. This traveling sometimes socks. Have a 6 hour layover here only a couple more to go but they wanted to jump me to Minneapolis and then to Chicago and then final destination so tried in Denver to get a direct flight to Chicago and was lucky enough to make it. After this trip will have enough flight segments to make a gold member of the flight club but need to spend more money to get there my next flight I am sure I am making will get me closer by the time this is over should be a gold member. Glad everyone is having a good end to the weekend have a good week and hopefully some make it out fishing for the end to the ice season it seems we are all seeing. Have a good one.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22814 on: Mar 07, 2021, 06:01 PM »
Dave, is there anyway you can get your new SXS to the cabin in the summer, or will it be winter only access?? That looks to be shorts temp in the cabin!! Now you need to find a canine companion to share life with!! Something to help fill that hole in your heart!!!  ;)

No way to get it there during open water unless I buy a nice big landing craft.   :whistle:

As soon as the sun came out the temp went up a bunch. Still have to finish insulating the roof. Only 1/3 has insulation. The only thing stopping the heat from leaving on the rest of the roof is the vapor barrier. I don't think it has much of an R value. With no sun I could get it into the low 70's so that's not bad. Once it's insulated it should stay nice and toasty.

It will be a couple of years before I get another pooch. There's a couple of trips I want to do and I won't be able to take poochie along. My friends have a B&B on the island of Roatan in Honduras. I need to go spend a month or so chillin' down there I think.  ;)2

Would like to go to Christmas Island for a couple of weeks too.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22815 on: Mar 07, 2021, 06:20 PM »
Good Morning, is there still coffee in the pot ?  Well  looks like my  :icefish: gear will to soon go back to collecting dust.  Will be on my way to get the second vaccination shot.  And see what if any reactions might come with it.

Hope you are one of the lucky ones with no reaction to #2

WW show em how to put em on the ice   :thumbsup:
How's this  ???  38

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22816 on: Mar 07, 2021, 07:01 PM »
 Good evening ,some excitement here siren at firehouse by me has gone off twice in the past few minutes and I did see a police car just drive by with flashing lights on so there is either multiple fires or one major fire somewhere in town. Most of the snow I had on the ground has melted still some hanging on in shadier spots and of course the melting piles from snow plowing.
IFF may the water level rise over time at your local lake thank you for the photos.
Drifter-016  looks like once the cabin is fully insulated your pellet stove will do the job of keeping the interior warm and toasty. May you get to visit your friends in Honduras and see other parts of the world at some future date.
Wallyworld thank you for the trip report and photo. Congratulations to Mr.WW and you on a good day of fishing . :clap: :clap: I hope you were inside your shelter so the fish were hidden from others at the lake and your location did not get mobbed.

A safe and good night to everyone.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22817 on: Mar 08, 2021, 02:39 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  12* under clear skies this am, high of 37 today.

Marv...hope you enjoyed the brunch yesterday!  :thumbsup:  Looks like that warmer weather you’ve been getting  will be arriving here tomorrow..extended forecast showing 50’s and 60’s this week.
  Tom...X2 on Steve’s reply, glad your gear is in good hands.... :clap: :bow:
  Bud...best wishes on your 2nd vaccination, sounds like it’s almost time to get the boat ready again out there!   :thumbsup:
  OS...hope all is well, gardening season is approaching fast!   :thumbsup:
  Dave... thanks for the updates, hope your plans all work out Sir!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  FH4...hope everything went smoothly after that 6hr. holdover....have a good week!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...Congratulation s to you and Mr.WW on a great trip....hope you can sneak another 1 or 2 in before the ice goes south!   :clap: :thumbsup:
   Jeff....safe travels home, best of luck to you if heading out!   :thumbsup:
  H2...hope the lanes were good to you last evening!   :thumbsup:

Back to the terrazzo this am....sure could use one more day off, lol. Cawfee’s on, there’s some spice cake under the dome....help yourself!!  ;D

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22818 on: Mar 08, 2021, 03:54 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                        It's 10* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                        Eddie.......My trip home from my M I L was problem free, It was a beautiful day for a drive.  :thumbsup: I'll be heading out in a few, I'm worried
              that the ice on LG won't hold up with the forecasted temperatures. :unsure:
                        Wally ......Smart of you and Mr. WW to go on the weekend to take advantage of the time left to fish. :flex:
                        Marv........I hope the the brunch was good. :thumbsup: I saw on the weather news last night how the warm weather you get comes to us. :o
                        Bud.........The lake you fish didn't give much time for ice to really get out. :cookoo: With you 70* it's time for open water fishing. :whistle: I hope
              you are problem free on your second shot. :blink:
                        H2l..........I hope your bowling was good last night and your team is in first place this morning. :flex:
                        My trip to my M I L's went well she didn't know I was coming, so she was surprised when I showed up. She says she doesn't like birthdays but you
              could tell she appreciated that her 3 children and spouses were there to celebrate 94 years young.
                        Like I mentioned to Eddie, I'm heading out in a few, reports that ice ridges are opening up with the higher sun beating down on the ice. And
              with 50 and 60"s forecasted for this week, I don't know how it will hold up.
                        I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22819 on: Mar 08, 2021, 05:17 AM »
Good morning Eddie,IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

40 heading to 60 later today. The winds will be light and the sunshine bright ;D

Eddie....May you and the crew have another good week with the terrazzo :thumbsup: The brunch was excellent, I was a member of the clean plate club :thumbsup:

IW.... Glad your ride home was problem free. It doesn't take long for the ice conditions to go South when it reaches the 50's and 60's.

WW.... Excellent picture :thumbsup: Congratulations and a solid outing :thumbsup:

h2l.... Looking forward to the bowling report. Hope it was a good night :thumbsup:

Not a lot going on today. I am off for a walk in a couple hours, see what develops after that.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and stay healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22820 on: Mar 08, 2021, 06:10 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....glad your M-I-L had a good birthday  :thumbsup:  good luck today  :icefish:  the end is near  :(

WS....mmmmm, love me some french toast  :woot:  guess you earned the clean plate after an 8 mile walk to get there  :roflmao:

Eddie....glad you and the boys had fun fishing  :clap:  hope your week flies by  ;)

TT.....I'm sure your grandson will treasure all the equipment  :thumbsup: :clap:

Sure was chilly yesterday with temps only hitting mid 20s and a brisk north wind  ::)  quite a few people on the lake but no one was crowding anyone else  :thumbsup: going to try again tomorrow, night temps are staying below freezing so should be good to go for another day or two  ;)2

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22821 on: Mar 08, 2021, 06:24 AM »
10* this morning.
WW, good luck in the morning, I think ice conditions will go South in a hurry this week
Eddie, I saw that the biggest walleye was just over 27 inches. Biggest pike was in the mid 40's. Most of the shanties were off in the PM.
We bowled the 1st place team last night and did well. Took 3 of 4 which moved us into a tie with them. I bowled OK.
Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22822 on: Mar 08, 2021, 05:22 PM »
Went by the toy dealer to add another accessory to the list and happened to see they've been working on my new rig.  :clap:
This thing is going to be a beast for ice fishing among other things. No more freezing while rolling out to my fishing spot as the new rig has Heat/AC/Climate Control and heated seats.   ;D
Big box in the back to haul all the gear too.   ;)2

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22823 on: Mar 08, 2021, 06:11 PM »

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22824 on: Mar 08, 2021, 06:44 PM »
 :woot: :clap: :flex: :bow: :thumbsup: ;)2 That's some machine!!! WOW!!!

OS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22825 on: Mar 08, 2021, 09:22 PM »
Good evening, I did not see any report of a big fire in the local newspaper so not sure why the fire siren went off twice in a short period of time yesterday evening. Looks like most of the snow cover will be gone in a few days except maybe the snow plow piles and heavily shaded areas.
Eddie have a good work week.
Ice Wanderer glad of your MIL's children and their spouses were able to be there to celebrate her 94TH birthday. Hope you had a good day of fishing.
Whopper Stopper good to hear the brunch was a good family event.
Wallyworld nice to know no one moved in on you during Sunday's fishing trip. Best to you if you go out again this week.
Hunts2long thank you for the winning fishing report from the Fuel-n-Food contest. Congratulations to your teammates and you for now being in a tie for first place.
Drifter-016  did you get any date for when you can pick up the side by side.

A safe and good night to everyone.
 Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22826 on: Mar 08, 2021, 10:25 PM »

Drifter-016  did you get any date for when you can pick up the side by side.

Steve
I could pick it up now but I'm waiting for my dad's financial guy to sell off investments in a couple of accounts that named me as the beneficiary so I have the $$$ to put down the big down payment I'm doing on this deal.
It's taking a lot longer than anticipated as we are having to ship documents back and forth across the country.
Even courier service is slow due to COVID. It's taking a week each way.  ::)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22827 on: Mar 09, 2021, 02:38 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fairly calm 37* this am, high of 43 today.

Dave...wow, that is surely going to be one bad a$$ machine!! Can’t wait to see it with the plow hooked up!  :bow: :bow:  Best of luck getting all your legal documents in order...any plans in the making for another fishing video with that new ride?   :whistle: :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve...should see a good reduction in snow here as well this week, still quite a bit holding on up here. The muddy season is coming again!   ;D
  H2... congrats to you and the team taking the points and tying for 1st place, well done!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally...best of luck to you and Mr.WW today, going to be a beautiful day out there, hope the bite is on!!!   :icefish:
  Marv...expect we’ll be seeing some ice conditions change pretty rapidly this week as well with the warmer weather moving in, snow melt, etc. Hope you found something to tinker with yesterday...or just enjoyed a nice R&R day!!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff... hope you had a great day out yesterday, will be looking forward to your report...best of luck with today’s trip if that’s on that planner!   :thumbsup:  That’s great everyone in the family made it to your MIL’s Birthday, I’m sure that made her day!!  :bow:
  I-45, Capt.J, Tom, Spitz, FH4...hope you fellas are all doing well.   :thumbsup:

Have been getting some pretty good reports from the nursing home and things are starting to look a little brighter finally on visitation. Starting today, one of my brothers has been allowed for compassion visitation to help feed my Mom breakfast a couple times per week...a small miracle, we’ll take it!!   :thumbsup:
  Fingers crossed the daily Covid tests taken on staff continue on the path they are on, and with the residents as well...we need to see our loved ones.
  Appears our illustrious NY Governor has gotten himself in some hot water...maybe he’ll have time to write another book about it soon? :callcops:
  Cawfee’s on...

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22828 on: Mar 09, 2021, 04:09 AM »
Morning all,

Just checking in before heading to the lake  :tipup:  fingers crossed those perch are right where we left them Sunday  ;)2

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22829 on: Mar 09, 2021, 04:21 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                          It's 28* and and overcast this morning with partly cloudy skies for the day and a high of 44*. ::)
                          Eddie.......That's great news that things at the nursing home is finally opening up a little. :thumbsup: :clap:  Yes the governor seems
                to be in some deep s#$t. He says he won't resign because the voters put him there, I'm sure if they were to have a revote....He'd be gone. :blink:
                          Dave........That is one SWEET ride you are getting yourself. Congratulations. :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: :bow:
                          H2l...........Congratu lations on the tying with the first place team. :clap: :clap:
                          Wally.........Have a good day out and hope the bite is on. :thumbsup:
                          Steve........Even though it was 34* here yesterday, we haven't lost much snow, but today might change that. :unsure:
                          Marv.........Enjoy you relaxing time, but I'm sure it won't be long and people will be knocking down your door to have some tree work done. :flex:
                          It was a beautiful day out on the ice, not a cloud in the ski and the fishing was slow. I caught 3 lakers all short, I lost 3 before I could even get a
                crank going and the last one I marked, would chase my lure about 20 feet then stop, I'd drop the lure back down he would chase it down then the same
                thing over again. It did that about 4 times, then finally it took off.
                          I was planning on another trip today but I'm sore this morning, I ordered my arthritis med 2 weeks ago and it hasn't come and I'm out. I bet Marv
                can relate. I had a message on my answer machine when I got home that it was on it's way. I might still go.
                          I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW   

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.