The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Lost Rod Bag with Rods/Reels  (Read 565 times)

Offline gregv17

• Team IceShanty Regular
Lost Rod Bag with Rods/Reels
« on: Dec 21, 2011, 10:57 AM »
Hello all,
            Just wanted to put this up here. Apparently the last time I went out I lost my ice rod bag with a couple of ice rods and  reels.
All you Flathead area guys keep a look out for a Red "Clear Creek" brand rod bag. There were 2 custom ice rods in it with Shimano and Orvis reels on them. I was at Blanchard lake and maybe it blew out of the back of the truck on the way home. Of course it was dark and I did not notice. Too much going of I guess - daughter flying in from college that night and such. I got home, chucked all the ice gear in the garage and went to the airport. Went out this morning to get it together and saw the bag was not there. Checked all over the place.

Anyway if you see something like that at Blanchard Lake or along the road in or on 93 heading south from there, I would let you have or build you a couple of ice rods for returning them. I can build more rods but I like my reels and it just bugs me that I did not notice it sooner. The grey hair is letting my brains leak out.

Thanks,  Greg

Offline iceholer

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Lost Rod Bag with Rods/Reels
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2011, 08:12 PM »
think positive maybe moma took it and is filling it with goodies for exmas good luck man
when hell freezes over ill ice fish there to

Offline gregv17

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2011, 09:16 AM »
Nice thought but the wifey usually does not buy me reels and such. She says I am too picky (probably). The most I hope for is some jigs or spoons which is ok too.

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2011, 10:57 AM »
Greg,

I will put the word out on my radio show tonight...

Which for you locals is Snappy Sport Senters Flathead Outdoors.  600 KGEZ 7:00PM every Thursday!

I think I still have your # but you better PM it to me.  Still need to get you on the program and talk about the rods you make!
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.