Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679710 times)

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #2700 on: Mar 16, 2018, 09:03 PM »
Got the striker ice climate bibs for $135 from gander outdoors. Not sure how good of a deal it actually is but it seems almost 50% off MSRP. Not sure if I like them either. They seem very very bulky and rigid compared to my old artic armor plus green bibs. Anyone have the climate bib and notice the same? Hoping it gets better or it's going back to gander or the for sale section here.

Not sure what your weather is like ...not familiar with your posted location ...in my neck of the wood the Climate set was too warm with liners installed ...w/o liners is  great for early/late season as they as it is rated a 4 out of 10 warmth...but not warm enough for the mid season ...went with the Predator set up..which are my go to . .. as far as stiffness a good wash will remove some stiffness...wash as directed ..I used a sports wash.  Good luck with your purchase.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2701 on: Mar 17, 2018, 12:38 PM »
For those of you that like fiskas: 17% off sitewide

http://www.yourbobbersdown.com

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2702 on: Mar 17, 2018, 09:44 PM »
I don't know who first posted this recurring deal but thank you! 15 down and 3 more to go before a nice savings on a new Helix 10 & mount for the boat.

I am doing the same thing.  Also wait for a 10% off everything with free shipping.  That'll make it a real bargain...
You can't get the fruit if you don't go out on the limb.

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2703 on: Mar 18, 2018, 07:19 PM »
Cabelas has $1 shipping and no minimum purchase - promo code: MARTINWINS. don't know how long it will last tho

Offline eyehi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2704 on: Mar 18, 2018, 08:43 PM »
Blaine's farm and fleet has lots of ice fishing items marked down ....
Budweiser pro staff

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2705 on: Mar 19, 2018, 12:17 PM »
I am doing the same thing.  Also wait for a 10% off everything with free shipping.  That'll make it a real bargain...

Today is 10% all purchases at Cabelas.  Pair that with the 20% off you get with the $80 gift cards worth $100 and that is 30% off plus free shipping. 

$1699 Humminbird Mega 10 SI GPS G2N is only   $1189   tough to beat that one.

Offline Johnny5dime

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2706 on: Mar 19, 2018, 12:32 PM »
This is only if your a cabelas visa card holder :(

I'm currently trying to get this working through my moms card haha

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2707 on: Mar 19, 2018, 12:33 PM »
FishUSA has $20 off $100, promo code MOREMONDAY.  Free shipping over $50 too.

Offline Johnny5dime

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2708 on: Mar 19, 2018, 02:09 PM »
Direct tools has 2amp ridgid batteries buy one get one free.

Price is 34 bucks.

I plan on buying 1 mainly just for around the house since its lighter.

Offline JaminWI

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2709 on: Mar 19, 2018, 02:15 PM »
I've been going back and forth all season deciding if I wanted to try the Helix 7 everyone has been raving about.  Hard to drop the coin since I've been happy with my FLX-28.
Well, Cabela's got the best of me today with the 10%off.  Combined that with my $100/$80 gift cards and $80 in Cabelas Bucks and I couldn't pass up a Helix 7 DI Chirp GPS G2. They're $25 off, plus they're giving back a $75 gift card right now.  So, in essence, I got it for ~$297 in gift cards. Drop $75 later on an ice ducer and I'll be set with a dual season setup. All in for ~$370.

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2710 on: Mar 19, 2018, 03:11 PM »
I've been going back and forth all season deciding if I wanted to try the Helix 7 everyone has been raving about.  Hard to drop the coin since I've been happy with my FLX-28.
Well, Cabela's got the best of me today with the 10%off.  Combined that with my $100/$80 gift cards and $80 in Cabelas Bucks and I couldn't pass up a Helix 7 DI Chirp GPS G2. They're $25 off, plus they're giving back a $75 gift card right now.  So, in essence, I got it for ~$297 in gift cards. Drop $75 later on an ice ducer and I'll be set with a dual season setup. All in for ~$370.

Hoping to do the exact same thing early Summer.

Offline kc_

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • formerly known as ljc2tall, aka kc on mff
« Reply #2711 on: Mar 19, 2018, 03:29 PM »
99c Tungsten Jigs

https://energizedoutdoors.com/collections/tungsten-ice-jigs

Ordered some of these jigs last week. Low cost shipping and quick delivery. Look like great jigs, but will wait till next year to try them.

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2712 on: Mar 19, 2018, 04:02 PM »
Ordered some of these jigs last week. Low cost shipping and quick delivery. Look like great jigs, but will wait till next year to try them.

I got $25 worth in the mail today with the little jig box as well. Everything is good besides the glitterbug gold. Paint is chipping easily and there is almost no glitter. Sent him an email to let him know. Not a big deal, but people may want to wait to order those until he gets it solved.

Offline kc_

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • formerly known as ljc2tall, aka kc on mff
« Reply #2713 on: Mar 19, 2018, 06:44 PM »
Maybe I will just put a coating of nail polish over them

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2714 on: Mar 19, 2018, 08:57 PM »

I have the exact unit your are describing, the only good thing is you can use it with Link with my Terrova.  I have had 2 different HB's with DI, major disappointment,  Try the SI.  Sorry to say...

Offline Johnny5dime

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2715 on: Mar 19, 2018, 09:05 PM »
I just bought
The same unit... .. what’s wrong with it?

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2716 on: Mar 20, 2018, 10:19 AM »
I scored a good deal on the Aqua Vu Micro Revolution 5.0 Pro at Cabelas yesterday:
$449.99 - $44.99 (10% off with Club card) + $22.68 sales tax= $427.67.  I used giftcards bought at 20% off, so I actually only paid $342.13 cash. Then subtract $40.49 (10% cash back from ActiveJunky.com) and $10 (ActiveJunky referral bonus) for a total outlay of $291.64.  Hard to beat that one! Oh, and I also got the Aqua Vu rebate for the free Pro Carrying Case! :)
Now I just need to sell some swimbaits and buy the Garmin PS22 panoptix transducer! :-D

(Mods, I'll remove this if not allowed, please pm me or edit the post)
If anyone wants a referral to ActiveJunky, I'll send you one if you PM me. We both get $10 after your first purchase over $25. Right now they offer 7% cash back at Bass Pro and 10% at Cabelas, in addition various amounts at several other hiking/outdoor oriented stores.

Offline buckslayer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2717 on: Mar 20, 2018, 11:05 AM »
I scored a good deal on the Aqua Vu Micro Revolution 5.0 Pro at Cabelas yesterday:
$449.99 - $44.99 (10% off with Club card) + $22.68 sales tax= $427.67.  I used giftcards bought at 20% off, so I actually only paid $342.13 cash. Then subtract $40.49 (10% cash back from ActiveJunky.com) and $10 (ActiveJunky referral bonus) for a total outlay of $291.64.  Hard to beat that one! Oh, and I also got the Aqua Vu rebate for the free Pro Carrying Case! :)
Now I just need to sell some swimbaits and buy the Garmin PS22 panoptix transducer! :-D

(Mods, I'll remove this if not allowed, please pm me or edit the post)
If anyone wants a referral to ActiveJunky, I'll send you one if you PM me. We both get $10 after your first purchase over $25. Right now they offer 7% cash back at Bass Pro and 10% at Cabelas, in addition various amounts at several other hiking/outdoor oriented stores.

How does ActiveJunky work?

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2718 on: Mar 20, 2018, 02:01 PM »
eBay is having a 15% off sale, promo code PSPRINGTIME.  You can get the Milwaukee 9.0ah battery for $90.94.  No tax and free shipping.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2719 on: Mar 20, 2018, 04:26 PM »
How does ActiveJunky work?

It's like Ebates and all the other cash back sites, just more outdoor slanted. You click through them to Cabela's and you get cash back for your purchase.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2720 on: Mar 20, 2018, 07:36 PM »
It's like Ebates and all the other cash back sites, just more outdoor slanted. You click through them to Cabela's and you get cash back for your purchase.

Please pm me the referral, been using befrugal but they only have Cabela's at 3%.....

I love how we can basically get Cabela's at 30-40% discount through all these schemes.....makes it possible for an average Joe to shop there and enjoy the store at reasonable price....I usually go in to the store as a showroom and then order online to take advantage of the cash back/gift card/discount scheme. That train won't last forever I am afraid.....

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2721 on: Mar 20, 2018, 07:59 PM »
I have the exact unit your are describing, the only good thing is you can use it with Link with my Terrova.  I have had 2 different HB's with DI, major disappointment,  Try the SI.  Sorry to say...

Interested as to why as well.

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2722 on: Mar 20, 2018, 08:05 PM »
For as far as the rebate sites work, they work very well. I’m an avid Ibotta user whenever I make purchases, and they have 15% back on Cabelas every couple months or so. Good deal if anyone’s interested! They do the same referral bonus as well. Nice thing is that they do cash back on groceries you buy too

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
« Reply #2723 on: Mar 21, 2018, 08:05 AM »
eBay is having a 15% off sale, promo code PSPRINGTIME.  You can get the Milwaukee 9.0ah battery for $90.94.  No tax and free shipping.

It's done, but I did find one for 88.90 with free shipping.

Offline Jagger0502

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2724 on: Mar 21, 2018, 12:17 PM »
Black Beaty 6061 Right Hand on sale for $60. Just picked up two, one for my 42” ticklestick and one for a 32” tucr bullwhip.should be an awesome setup for both.

This is the right hand only, and there are 18 left after my order.

https://kabeles.com/shop/ice-fishing/2015-black-betty-6061-inline-reel/
Dad- “Did I wait to long? Should I have set the hook? “ Me- “I am fairly certain fish don’t have hands....”

“GET EM!” - Scott Odonnell

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2725 on: Mar 23, 2018, 09:48 AM »
And back again:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Cabelas-Gift-Card-For-Only-80-FREE-Mail-Delivery/302678868426?hash=item46791101ca:g:sOMAAOSwEzxYRtS6

If they have the deal beginning April 1, you can use a chase freedom card for additional 5% cashback. So it would be 5% back on the ebay purchase, 20% discount on the cabelas, plus 6% cashback through the activejunky (I realize it was 10% just a few days ago), plus whatever sale/discount you might score which may vary based on if you also have Cabelas Visa or not. I may just open the cabelas visa to get in on those extra 10% off days, especially since now I have a nice stack of these discounted giftcards.......

I believe they can also be converted into Bass Pro Shop gc.

I will personally wait on the next set of discounted giftcards from smv for April (with my luck they will never have them again then) as I do have a Chase Freedom card and this will sweeten the deal.

Offline BigSling

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2726 on: Mar 23, 2018, 12:10 PM »
plus 6% cashback through the activejunky (I realize it was 10% just a few days ago)

Shoot, I just got the last gift card I needed in the mail today and saw the 4% drop rate. I wonder if that was a limited time deal or if it will get back up there again soon. That extra 4% is about a $60-70 price bump on the Humminbird I'm looking at getting.

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #2727 on: Mar 23, 2018, 12:46 PM »
Cabelas trolling boards are on sale at a great price.  Normally $25, now $9.88.   

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2728 on: Mar 23, 2018, 01:49 PM »
Cabelas trolling boards are on sale at a great price.  Normally $25, now $9.88.

pretty poor reviews on those

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #2729 on: Mar 23, 2018, 01:58 PM »
pretty poor reviews on those

Looks like Cabelas replied to most all of the poor reviews, and fixed the problem.  I bought 6, we'll see.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.