Author Topic: rude  (Read 5439 times)

Offline coldbum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
rude
« on: Dec 27, 2005, 10:03 PM »
I could not believe my eyes this weekend as I walked up to the shanty about 4 am and what do I find
but some jerk wad that had drilled holes about a foot off the side of the shanty and set tipups in then sets his portable up 3 feet infront of our door... ok this ticked me off a bit

I was nice though, chatted abit, gave some advice on where the smelt were running etc etc

when when I returned to the shack from chasin the fishes with the vex I find the idiots gone
but all their garbage and smoke buts littering the ice around the shanty

I hope you two fellers from troy come back to my lake  :%$#!:

Offline bigredonice

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • keep searchin' 'till ya find 'em.
Re: rude
« Reply #1 on: Dec 27, 2005, 10:55 PM »
I hate to say this, but it really doesn't surprise me.  Troy's water supply resevoir is a nasty litter dumping ground...doesn't shock me that some of Troy's finest left a calling card.

camo_fish

« Reply #2 on: Dec 27, 2005, 11:04 PM »
wow, that is way they are called, "Troy'lets"
rude is right.

Offline Big_Ray

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ice fishing rules
« Reply #3 on: Dec 28, 2005, 06:26 AM »
Talk about ignorant slobs!!! It`s no wonder why people would post their land after having to deal with dumb-a$$e$ like that. They should have their licenses revoked for life....
Ray

Offline got em

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 28, 2005, 06:58 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( thats sad coldbum,yes the tommy is a littering ground big red,I fished a spot during the summer that looked like a dump!!!they wont come back most likely,but if they do,sounds almost like a a$$ whoppin is in store..lol.. ;D

PIKEGUY

« Reply #5 on: Dec 28, 2005, 07:00 AM »
 :%$#!: All this on a water supply reservoir too???????? Ignorant Morons

Offline bear

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 28, 2005, 07:36 AM »
There are idiots everywhere. At least there are a few that will take the time to pick someone elses trash up. >:( >:( >:(

Offline Caroga Kid

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Bring On The Ice!!!
« Reply #7 on: Dec 28, 2005, 09:04 AM »
We could have taken care of the problem right there coldbum.. I told you I would be the one who did the actual killing part. All you had to do was help dispose of the bodies... :whistle:

Offline Hookset

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Don't eat the yellow snow!
« Reply #8 on: Dec 28, 2005, 09:11 AM »
Time for sleeping with the fishies...dirty Troylets!
We don't own nature, nature owns us.

Offline bigredonice

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9 on: Dec 28, 2005, 11:54 AM »
NOW GUYS c'mon...killing litterbugs is a bit extreme, no?

I would think it be more effective to make them wish they were dead ::)

Offline 4cator

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Will ya look at that pig!!
« Reply #10 on: Dec 28, 2005, 12:08 PM »
I say, get a group together and find them and kick the $#@^# out of them. Those dirty fargin sombastages. :tipup:
All tyranny needs to succeed, is for men of good conscience to remain silent.    Thomas Jefferson.

Offline UPSTATE ICEMASTER

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Powers Of "FISH ATTRACTANT"
« Reply #11 on: Dec 28, 2005, 03:31 PM »
 Let me find em throwing garbage up @ the redneck resort ill come off the handle  :%$#!:
" JUST TRYIN TO GET HER DONE"

Offline ny_angler

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Mike
« Reply #12 on: Dec 28, 2005, 04:29 PM »
hmmm draggg um through there own trash  at 60 mph behind a 4 wheeler .....
Where is the ice !!!!

Offline bassinbrian_on_ice

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Lakers are Fun !
« Reply #13 on: Dec 28, 2005, 08:09 PM »
Unfortunalty it's not just the "troylets" ... there is a nice little res. (Potic Res) down here by
me, and people leave S*** everywhere. I always end up carrying a bag out there with me.
Just plain idiots !!

BR
Just passing time until spring Stripers !

Offline cstolp

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Dec 29, 2005, 07:45 AM »
Darwin was an idiot.  Survival of the fitest my A$$
Cheese Head

MikeThePike

« Reply #15 on: Dec 29, 2005, 11:32 AM »
Its sad that a few @sses destroy things for people who follow the rules. Most likely these are the same people who complain that the rules are so strict yet they are a huge reason why they are.

A local res by me used to allow ice fishing until too many idiots felt the need to leave garbage everywhere and now its closed. I never got anything other than smallies outta there but I know theres some nice eyes in there too. But because of a few idiots I won't get to try for them from anywhere other than the shore.

Offline BASSandICE65

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Pats!!!!
« Reply #16 on: Dec 29, 2005, 06:15 PM »
See what happens when people inbreed. I hate litterbugs >:( They don't realize when the ice melts all their garbage goes into the lake!!!!

Anyday fishing is better than your best day working!!!!!!!!!

Offline wavewatcher

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Menominee, MI
« Reply #17 on: Dec 29, 2005, 06:20 PM »
A local res by me used to allow ice fishing until too many idiots felt the need to leave garbage everywhere and now its closed.

same by me.  now if u want to get out there u have to walk a 1/4 mile down the road  to get to the ice, then 200 yards to fish,   or walk down this creek thats kinda slushy (not fun) for quite a while

litter bugs SUCK!!!!!!
FISH ON!!!!!!!

Offline BAZOOKAJOE

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #18 on: Dec 29, 2005, 06:25 PM »
wow, that is way they are called, "Troy'lets"
rude is right.

Good one camo!!   ;D

Offline smeltshack

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • You tell em im coming and my vex is coming with me
« Reply #19 on: Dec 29, 2005, 06:46 PM »
EITHER ROOKIE FISHERMEN OR JUST PLAIN IGNORANT OF THE UNWRITTEN PERSONAL SPACE THAT YOU STAY OUT OF. I LIKE PEOPLE I DONT KNOW TO STAY AT LEAST 30-45 YARDS FROM MY SET UP JUST BECAUSE I HATE IT WHEN SPOT STEALERS COME ALONG AND RUIN THINGS. AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THEY LEFT ALL THEIR GARBAGE FOR YOU. I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN CLOSE ENOUGH TO GET A LISCENCE PLATE NUMBER AND CALLED A WARDEN ABOUT THE TRASH LEFT BEHIND.   THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR ICE FISHING ABUSE.

Offline 4cator

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Will ya look at that pig!!
« Reply #20 on: Jan 10, 2006, 07:14 AM »
EITHER ROOKIE FISHERMEN OR JUST PLAIN IGNORANT OF THE UNWRITTEN PERSONAL SPACE THAT YOU STAY OUT OF. I LIKE PEOPLE I DONT KNOW TO STAY AT LEAST 30-45 YARDS FROM MY SET UP JUST BECAUSE I HATE IT WHEN SPOT STEALERS COME ALONG AND RUIN THINGS. AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THEY LEFT ALL THEIR GARBAGE FOR YOU. I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN CLOSE ENOUGH TO GET A LISCENCE PLATE NUMBER AND CALLED A WARDEN ABOUT THE TRASH LEFT BEHIND.   THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR ICE FISHING ABUSE.

Ok, now tell us how you really feel!!!   ;)

:tipup:
All tyranny needs to succeed, is for men of good conscience to remain silent.    Thomas Jefferson.

Offline 1TIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SAFE ICE TO ALL !
« Reply #21 on: Jan 10, 2006, 07:24 AM »
I suggest pick up the litter and put it under the front seat of their car . They will get the hint when they turn the heater on . Or at least their old lady will wonder why her car smells like a well oiled hooker .

Offline madporider

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #22 on: Jan 10, 2006, 08:32 AM »
ive had guys sitting on the tire of my perm shack 2 years ago now that takes some balls as there were 6 guys in our shack and we werent very pleasent or shy about our comments about guys who cant find their own fish
give a man a fish and feed him for a day teach a man to fish and his wife will hate you for the rest of her life

Offline 2 dogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #23 on: Jan 10, 2006, 08:54 AM »
We must be pretty lucky as the others around us keep a nice distance, do not litter and on occasion walk over to chat for awhile and such. The only problem is an occasional snowmobile but we turn the dogs on them and solves that problem. Maybe it is because we go to a less congested lake or that our mom's taught us better? :tipup:
Good thing about prisons- they reduce the potential number of fisherman on the ice!

Offline BUCKSKI

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JIGGING UP MUDFLAPS FROM SOMEWHERE
« Reply #24 on: Jan 10, 2006, 03:31 PM »
Darwin was an idiot.  Survival of the fitest my A$$
Darwin was right, because the common ice person would have broken their necks like a chicken wing bone.
Mans law keeps the survival too high. Just think of all those people who reproduce, ugly stupid ignorant people. Sounds like the tree fell on the apple! Nature is not that nice!
" Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest"

Jean Cocteau

Offline cstolp

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #25 on: Jan 10, 2006, 09:46 PM »
Darwin was right, because the common ice person would have broken their necks like a chicken wing bone.
Mans law keeps the survival too high. Just think of all those people who reproduce, ugly stupid ignorant people. Sounds like the tree fell on the apple! Nature is not that nice!
I'm guessing a person can infer that bleeding heart liberals didn't exist in Darwin's time.  Here's an example: Our local animal shelter is bankrupt.  They get $250K a year to support a community of 12,000 people and can't seem to make it.  That's $20 per person per year to deal with animals that irresponsible people have discarded.  How do they figure that its our responsibility to house these unwanted animals.  Its bad enough that we have to support people who don't want to work much less these animals.  Don't get me wrong I have animals and love and enjoy them.  But unwanted,unloved problem animals that can't get placed need to be euthanized. I grew up in the country farming and problem animals were dealt with for .02 and a shovel.  So why does it cost hundreds of dollars for these folks to do it?  I'll tell you why! Darwin was an idiot and these people prove it.
Cheese Head

Offline bigredonice

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #26 on: Jan 10, 2006, 11:26 PM »
I grew up in the country farming and problem animals were dealt with for .02 and a shovel. 

Cstolp, I don't know what it is...maybe the country is getting soft  ???  My grandfather's first job when he was young was 'euthanizing' unwanted pets.  Euthanizing was the end of a shovel or by drowning.  Now me...The hardest thing I have ever done was putting down my pet cat of 14 years.  I almost couldn't go through with it.

What has happened in between then and now ???

Offline coldbum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27 on: Jan 11, 2006, 05:37 AM »
wow we have gone from litterbugs to euthinization

I love this place :)

My Pop had to "take care of"several of our child hood pets
he used the old ruger .22 mag pistola

not that he wanted to, or it was easy... but they were ill and he did
not want them to suffer
(what ya think about that peta)  thats just how it was back in the day in the Adirondacks

As for Euthinizing troylets? That maybe a little extreme (just a little)!

Maybe if I see them again I will tame the wildbeast and use them as SLEDDOGS!

Offline chilly feet

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • got bait?
« Reply #28 on: Jan 11, 2006, 05:58 AM »
i have lost more than one place to fish because
of some scumbags.everyone is right,its people
like that that need a good a** wooping,  because
mama sure didn't do it. :%$#!:

Offline cstolp

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #29 on: Jan 11, 2006, 08:34 AM »
Cstolp, I don't know what it is...maybe the country is getting soft  ???  My grandfather's first job when he was young was 'euthanizing' unwanted pets.  Euthanizing was the end of a shovel or by drowning.  Now me...The hardest thing I have ever done was putting down my pet cat of 14 years.  I almost couldn't go through with it.

What has happened in between then and now ???
Hey there is nothing wrong with loving a pet.  Of course its hard to put them down.  But you have to keep things in perspective.  Animals are not people.  Animals should be treated well and not subjected to undue suffering but, that is where it stops.  The BHL would have you believe that animals have all the same rights as humans and feel and think and have soul's as well.  If they are right then we are a canibals.  Sound rediculous? It is.  If and when my dog needs to be put down I will call my best friend to do it for me.  I have done this for several of my friends.  They would rather have me do it then to pay someone they don't know.  When I put an animal down its quick and they never know what hit them.  They are not stuffed into a gas chamber or injected with leathal drugs by strangers. 
Cheese Head

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.