Author Topic: Vexilar Question  (Read 4435 times)

Offline goony28

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Vexilar Question
« Reply #30 on: Feb 03, 2009, 10:14 PM »
After all the reviews i ended up ordering a vexilar thought it would be my best bet :) Should be here friday and will be ready for the weekend to hammer the perch. Thanks for all who posted and happy fishing :tipup:

Offline John_BZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Feb 03, 2009, 11:23 PM »
i have been using the same fl8 for 15 years now. i retired it finally this year and purchased a fl12. all i can say is i am happy.

Offline jkskeet

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Feb 04, 2009, 06:31 AM »
After all the reviews i ended up ordering a vexilar thought it would be my best bet :) Should be here friday and will be ready for the weekend to hammer the perch. Thanks for all who posted and happy fishing :tipup:

Which model did you end up going with?

Offline dcso3009

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Feb 04, 2009, 06:50 AM »

You will not be disappointed.  I just upgraded from an FL8 to a FL20.  I had the 8 for a year and decided I wanted the extra features.

To any other prospective flasher buyers out there.... Look at them all and decide what you want from your flasher.  For me it is the Ultrapack that my FL20 sits on that put it over the marcum unit.  Also I like the bigger flat screen. 

Offline goony28

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Feb 04, 2009, 07:36 AM »
FL8 for half the price i figured i would see if I really liked it before investing into top of the line stuff.  Should be here friday and just in time for the weekend :tipup:

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #35 on: Feb 04, 2009, 09:11 AM »
I got a reconditioned onefrom vexilar too looked new to me! and saved some bucks!   I plan on getting one of those hand held ones from them too   for setting the traps out next!
I am a Veteran Not a Terrorist!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.